Fire/Time Build for review

QuiJon

So I think I am just about ready to drop the hammer and build this out. He is 50 already have just been waiting for some reason so figured I would let you all have a look to make sure I am not missing anything or could do better another way. He is fire so has all the damage I could hope for, Time seems to be pretty solid but purposely am skipping most of the melee attacks in order to concentrate on defense which I think I did pretty well with. 

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Flame du Tempo: Level 50 Mutation Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Temporal Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Time Wall -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(17)
Level 4: Time Stop -- Hold-I(A), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(9), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(11), UnbCns-Hold(11)
Level 6: Fly -- Flight-I(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 10: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Dmg(13), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 12: Chronos -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Fire Breath -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(40), Ann-Acc/Dmg(43)
Level 16: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 20: Temporal Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(21), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(21), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(33)
Level 22: Blaze -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(25), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(27)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(27), Ags-ResDam(29), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(31), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Weave -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 28: Blazing Bolt -- ExcCnt-Acc/Dmg(A), ExcCnt-Dmg/EndRdx(46), ExcCnt-Dmg/ActRdx(48), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rng(48), ExcCnt-Stun%(48), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- EndRdx-I(A), DefBuff-I(39), DefBuff-I(43)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(43)
Level 35: Time Shift -- RzzDzz-Acc/Rchg(A), RzzDzz-EndRdx/Stun(36), RzzDzz-Acc/EndRdx(36), RzzDzz-Stun/Rng(37), RzzDzz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(39), RzzDzz-Immob%(40)
Level 38: Time Lord -- StdPrt-ResKB(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(39)
Level 41: Bonfire -- RechRdx-I(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(50)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 47: Hover -- DefBuff-I(A)
Level 49: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Flight-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(7)
------------

So let me know what you think or what might be better done another way. 

so...... it's a lil OVERstacked defense wise and lacks recharge quite a bit, even by placing more gamble into hover and maneuvers that you miss currently.

also since you gone for the fire mastery direction, char is absolutelly superior compared to timestop in every single way (i may debate the choise of the slotting into the hold like that but it's really up to you).

Fire breath is also kinda a wasted slot (animation way too long for his effect) but it's really everything going back to the root of the problem being a build mainly defensive and lacking recharge that probably made you do that choise.

Time shift is kinda a wasted slot too but you may have taken it for mule slotting so it's kinda tough to judge the choise there

ps. you currently dont even perma hasten, that's how much you currently lack recharge, a blaster has to do damage, doesnt matter if you group or if you solo, if you wanna just cc stuff and kill slowly there are better AT's then blaster, this current blaster is probably 20%-25% less efficient then a usual properly built one

(dont get my post in the wrong way btw 😉 is just my 2 cent on this build you posted and you asked opinion about )

Best of luck :) 

Seei know exactly what you are saying on recharge. And I did ask for advice. However this was not an over look. The build has no terribly long recharges as it is. And I do have hasten at pretty much typical 3 slotted recharge uptime with bonuses prob a little better then. But I figure why worry about taking so many resources to perma something that even now with no bonuses in the character I don't notice when it is running or not. See no matter how quickly a power recharges unless you have a small amount of attacks, which I don't, so long as I have a power to be using I don't really care what is recharging. Animations and execution times mean that working through an attack chain takes a certain amount of time so long as a power is ready when I come back around to it, I don't really care how long it was down.

Time Stop vs char, timestop has -regen. Maybe not a lot but considering both have weak mags for blasters might as well take the one that has a debuff IMO plus it gets an extra mag if you use the immbl first, so actually it can hold a boss briefly if I wanted it to. 

Time Shift, well what can I say, I soloed this character a lot on the way up. And lets just say a +2 mob for 8 man team doesn't last long when they are stunned, Rain of Fired, Fire Balled, and Firebreathed. You are pretty much left with just a boss. It is a nice place to get a few buffs from on bonuses yes, but it is also a very nice power to use with an AOE heavey build. 

To each their own but I figure it like this. I don't feel I have sacrificed damage (save for the melee) for anything in this build. He can constantly attack, and doesn't need a tanker or control or whatever to make sure he stays alive on a team or solo. Which is what I was going for really.