Deciding on a Savage Brute Secondary

Mercurias

So after looking at the Savage melee set, I kind of love it. To me it seems like what Claws always should have been for a primal sort of fighter. My main issue is deciding what to pick as a secondary.

Willpower is an obvious and somewhat uninteresting choice to me. It’s an absolutely fantastic set that performs extremely well, but I get BORED.

Fiery Armor is an old favorite of mine. You’re squishy, but have an abundance of additional damage and a really nice self-heal.

Shield, oddly, seems to look really good with Savage as a primary. You get a great AoE skill and positional protection on top of resists and bonus HP. Endurance may be an issue later on, though, and I have no idea how much endurance Savage uses at higher levels.

what would you pick?

I’m running a Savage/Rad right now myself. Both are completely new to me, so I’m always second guessing my choices for powers and slots, but I’ve had zero endurance issues the entire time, even before slotting the ATOs in. After, it feels like I’m making endurance with each attack, like somehow some other character out there should be getting free endurance procs off my attacks. Maybe that’s what the Endurance Shifter proc does?!

10 hours ago, FrostyDelicious said:

I myself am running a savage/bio as i never played either, lots of fun. I was running a tf with a savage/sr the other day and she was just ripping mobs apart. I may reroll to sr just because im already testing bio on a tanker & scrapper

Just started a savage/bio yesterday, to 16 and having so much fun, feels very powerful.  

"Stand By to Stand By"