Incarnate trials

quixoteprog

20 minutes ago, quixoteprog said:

Anyone out there doing Incarnate trials? I would like to do at least a few different ones at least once, but don't seem to see many mentions of it in LFG.

They're usually run late in the evening.  Usually in Pocket D or Ouroboros (sigh).  You'll see mention of them in LFG and the Excelsior global channel.

When I first got my character to 50 to do iTrials, I thought I must have had the only 50 because as far as I could tell, nobody was running any iTrial content. Now, I see them ALL the time. 
What seems to happen is a league will form, usually pretty quickly, and if you blink, you miss it. By default, the lfg chatter shows up with help, and rewards, system - all kinds of things, so it's easy to miss some or all of it, depending on what you're doing, unless you've changed some of your chat settings. 

The very best way to do incarnate trials is to form the league yourself. Be candid that you haven't run them and are hoping for a more experienced player to give guidance. The main reason most people don't form the leagues is the annoying stuff like returning tells, and the second-guessing from other experienced players. Just form it yourself. Even if no experienced player chimes in, Paragon Wiki does have further information on all the iTrials. Read. 

• Like 1