Art/Commission Sharing Thread

Here are some old renders I did. All were rendered in Daz Studio, a free program from Daz3d.com (The program is free, the content to make the renders is for purchase. There are lots of freebies to be had - especially if you joined their premium "club" (used to be Platinum Club, now called Daz+), and you also get pretty nice discounts for what you pay for a yearly membership. I belonged to it for years, until nursing school ate my life and I had to give up all hobbies. 

This one was done once and then redone because I wasn't happy with the first one. It's of my main, Illusion/Empathy controller Azazela, from Liberty server (and now on Everlasting and Torchbearer here on HC).  This was before her death at the hands of her firstborn daughter, when she was promoted to being a guardian angel. I'll post that next... The character was the Daz base female "Victoria" wearing the "supersuit" body suit with textures made by me using the designs from the in-game textures along with a lot of adjusting and hand painting details back in. 

09-AzArmor2013-final.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I can't post any of my namesake, VuDu DawL as she... well... she needs the "mature" label. This is another of Azazela who has always been my favorite since her creation. 

This portrays her after her death and "promotion" to being a guardian angel. 

I had a lighted mouse pad made of this piece for my desk. 

01-Az_MaidenArmor1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

This was one of my favorites but wow, was it a lot of work. The sewer background is an awesome prop bought from one of my favorite artists, Stonemason (if you decide to try Daz, I recommend searching for him on the store).  These three are DawL's daughter Sheken (redhead), her husband, Marcus, and their mate, the succubus known as Dark as Syn. All three of these were created originally on live and have been lovingly re-created on Homecoming. Sheken is a dark/psi defender. Marcus is a ninja/ninjitsu stalker, and Syn is a dark/dark/dark corruptor. Syn is probably my second favorite character, and thanks to a good friend doing a major overhaul on her build, she's a little beast now. 

02-triad-swr-final.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1