Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips*

Warlawk

2 hours ago, Crysis said:

This was deemed an exploit by Devs and thus fixed by basically disabling Exemplar double influence when farming.

Crazy. Earning extra Inf while exemplaring down has been a thing since exemplaring has been. Shame, but ok.

• Like 2

Exemplar/influence instead of XP ought to have remained the way it was, IMO.

Instead, the real issue that may be ought to have been fixed was the non-consumption of patrol experience while in exemplar mode. Was it right that a character could log out for an hour to gain some patrol experience and then become locked in to infinite patrol experience without it being used up? No.

The Homecoming developers have done a complete hack job on this and not solved it the correct way, IMO.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Digirium said:

Exemplar/influence instead of XP ought to have remained the way it was, IMO.

Instead, the real issue that may be ought to have been fixed was the non-consumption of patrol experience while in exemplar mode. Was it right that a character could log out for an hour to gain some patrol experience and then become locked in to infinite patrol experience without it being used up? No.

The Homecoming developers have done a complete hack job on this and not solved it the correct way, IMO.

By definition, since all the current Dev team are working with code that was (ahem) “liberated” minus any real documentation or experience writing the original, they are all mostly hacking someone else’s creation.  And historical posts by the original Cryptic Devs on the archived Live forums would have us believe even back then the code was pretty much already a hot mess.

Ive been pretty vocal that I think they nerfed AE influence too harshly with this and the past nerf.  But it’s their game we are being allowed to play, not ours, and we can choose to play what we are given or go play something/somewhere else because they have their own design ideas on how things “should be” and unless one of us wants to create a different instance of this game to compete with HC, nothing to do here but take it or leave it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crysis said:

By definition, since all the current Dev team are working with code that was (ahem) “liberated” minus any real documentation or experience writing the original, they are all mostly hacking someone else’s creation.  And historical posts by the original Cryptic Devs on the archived Live forums would have us believe even back then the code was pretty much already a hot mess.

Ive been pretty vocal that I think they nerfed AE influence too harshly with this and the past nerf.  But it’s their game we are being allowed to play, not ours, and we can choose to play what we are given or go play something/somewhere else because they have their own design ideas on how things “should be” and unless one of us wants to create a different instance of this game to compete with HC, nothing to do here but take it or leave it.

I think their hope is that if people are making less money, prices will drop on the expensive IOs so people who play the game "normally" will be more able to purchase the higher marked IOs. I don't know how likely that is to happen, I'm not a market expert or a flipper, but I believe that is their intention.

As a very casual player, playing mostly for nostalgia, I don't think there was anything wrong with how things were. I was able to casually farm and relax when I felt like it, and could also do TFs/missions on my decked out toons when I wanted. I understand the Dev intention with the nerf, I just don't know how likely it is to be "better" than it was to begin with.

1 hour ago, Rathys (SC) said:

I think their hope is that if people are making less money, prices will drop on the expensive IOs so people who play the game "normally" will be more able to purchase the higher marked IOs. I don't know how likely that is to happen, I'm not a market expert or a flipper, but I believe that is their intention.

As a very casual player, playing mostly for nostalgia, I don't think there was anything wrong with how things were. I was able to casually farm and relax when I felt like it, and could also do TFs/missions on my decked out toons when I wanted. I understand the Dev intention with the nerf, I just don't know how likely it is to be "better" than it was to begin with.

I suspect the Devs themselves would say they are leveraging market economic experience learned from the 6+ years the SCORE servers were run in secret.  Much smaller player population than even what we have in HC today across all shards.

However it’s rumored that the SCORE market economics were pretty different than how it works even here as of today or a week ago.  I never played on the secret server so only have a few reports and videos to go by.

Bottom line, only time will tell if this has any negative or positive impact on the game.  I’m not sure THEY are sure either.

1 hour ago, jagspowar said:

How do you get Mu Mastery powers at level 38? It won't give me the option to even talk to the arbiter til Level 40.

Respec after you do the arc, probably.

3 hours ago, Crysis said:

I suspect the Devs themselves would say they are leveraging market economic experience learned from the 6+ years the SCORE servers were run in secret.  Much smaller player population than even what we have in HC today across all shards.

However it’s rumored that the SCORE market economics were pretty different than how it works even here as of today or a week ago.  I never played on the secret server so only have a few reports and videos to go by.

Bottom line, only time will tell if this has any negative or positive impact on the game.  I’m not sure THEY are sure either.

It will definitely be interesting to see what comes of it. Seems kind of like a crap shoot to me, but like I said, I'm no expert. I didn't see a problem with the way things were, and my motto is if isn't broke, don't fix it. But obviously some people thought it was broke, otherwise they wouldn't have touched it.

1 hour ago, jagspowar said:

How do you get Mu Mastery powers at level 38? It won't give me the option to even talk to the arbiter til Level 40.

Odd.  You should be able to get the Patron Power Pool arc from Arbiter by 35.  

5 hours ago, Crysis said:

They’re not. As amazing of an experience this game is, it seems like every set of devs charged with keeping and advancing it fails to learn the same lessons time after time. And now this group has removed a game mechanic that’s been around since the very early days to fix a problem that didn’t exist. Prices have remained very consistent since last summer. They fluctuate from mid week to weekend, but they mostly stay in that same window. Even with all the extra traffic since the beginning of the year.

Real world economic principles don’t exactly hold up in a video game economy with completely different variables and market forces. We’re about to watch that play out in real time. If you want to make the game accessible for all and keep the barrier of entry low for new players, set fixed prices instead of forcing us into this odd, obscure process of converting clicking converting clicking converting clicking clicking clicking etc etc etc just to buy anything of value. There is effectively one way to level up and earn influence now if you want to fund your toons.

The only way I can figure this makes any sense at all is if they’re expecting a massive influx of new players. Maybe there’s something in the works. But right now there are a few servers out there that offer some really cool and interesting features/power sets/AT’s we don’t get here (including fixed price marketplaces) that are worth checking out.

9 hours ago, Crysis said:

Odd.  You should be able to get the Patron Power Pool arc from Arbiter by 35.  

You're right, I had my alignment wrong!

@Warlawk Any plans to make a Rad/Fire Brute farmer build with Soul as the ancillary or using Pyre instead? I get that Mu is the usual go-to, but man I can't stand the animation and SFX of electricity powers, and I'd love a viable option that fit with my character thematically using Pyre.

Edited by jagspowar

2 hours ago, jagspowar said:

Also curious, when you guys farm do you use all your toggles like Weave/Tough or is it purely for the Enhancement bonus? What about summoning the Mu?

@Warlawk?

View the set totals in Mids with the toggles turned on and off and you'll have your answer! For example, Tough is often used a place holder for globals like Steadfast Protection but is not toggled on. Weave would be toggled on because the defence is usually required -- aiming for 45% defence versus the damage type.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:34 AM, jagspowar said:

do you use all your toggles like Weave/Tough or is it purely for the Enhancement bonus? What about summoning the Mu?

no reason to turn on Tough (in a Fire farm). i don't have the Mu pet, but i imagine it'd die almost instantly if summoned, making it no more than a mule.

Edited by Krazie Ivan

On 4/3/2020 at 5:01 AM, jagspowar said:

You're right, I had my alignment wrong!

@Warlawk Any plans to make a Rad/Fire Brute farmer build with Soul as the ancillary or using Pyre instead? I get that Mu is the usual go-to, but man I can't stand the animation and SFX of electricity powers, and I'd love a viable option that fit with my character thematically using Pyre.

Mu is the go-to because you get two AoEs for two picks whereas Pyre requires three picks for one AoE. I've seen some builds that use it but honestly it's not optimal.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

Just tried 17699 another fire farm. It is a 5 mission AETF ,I only run the first mission tho. I really liked it. Mobs are nice and close together and you can trigger multiple ambushes. Lots of EBs.

Edited by SuperPlyx
Got a name wrong
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 2:02 PM, macskull said:

Mu is the go-to because you get two AoEs for two picks whereas Pyre requires three picks for one AoE. I've seen some builds that use it but honestly it's not optimal.

Fair enough. What about a vaible version of this that has super jump or super speed? Despite it not necessarily being a "must-have," I do miss having a travel power.

For example, how would you compare this build to the one posted on page 1? It has nearly identical stats, but where it's a few percentages below in some places it makes up for in others as far as I can tell:

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1499;691;1382;HEX;|
|78DA65944B4F13511886CFB4534B0B48B137100A52B959A0B45C8C77232226060CD|
|1E8B64E6484491A68DAA2A02BB76A0C57DDAA91851B5782A0FE02A37F40FD078ABA|
|7359BFCEFB42099DD03EA7EF77CE77BEDB3036375CF5F6F2C3F34AABBC983672B9D|
|45076366FBAAF1AF9D9AC9156C5C72D9F065B4E8D9969D38C5F33262C236FCD4CE3|
|771D6CC3E61D733A67C6472C333B9FBA20C755D5F8CC4C3A3E6A1A196B7AD26BFFB|
|89E31CD896A7B39624D4EE5C550B3B36BC2CCE6A6AC4CF052C6BA1DE785B3A93123|
|97178F7512454C3E4FDAE54B2BC655D0D59A53A9A4AEBCAFC91760D52BF225B8AEF|
|69C19D06CAD22018692605D1FD90F6E148FE08C4B7BA06CCD719F9C07F539F21E78|
|E02E18969239EDDA151CCE6F0ED8BE83153FC0A3B2C705FFCAE581F654727343D3D|
|C6FA0F576C1E7A6C0039BC3C31C0E0E92CCE5BD582BB9A7721BB9F7FE0493BF404D|
|EEAD466CAABA208FDA92750DAB5343CF3E7AF4B13A015627C0EA2C4AA4B5BCA9F62|
|B223DF485FC0C7E10ABDF2E6141F33F12CDAFAB9EC7A053A208220A2DD887C84261|
|D91B916A8A2D4CDFE100EEEB0982491FB824F7D7E3BCAB7E55B7B5C32BE432D8B40|
|4B62C82DD0BE0C7E23CB3B30DEC6C233BDBC8CE36B1B34DEC6C373B1B92D822EC50|
|645F6CCB125333636A3E8B1A1C39439E264F812D27C913E02D29411467F5683F27A|
|48F3C4E0E82AD03E027D9DDC6096AE39418E2A79331746E21DF639BE47B72038CAD|
|93EFC05AC9AD8B75EF626EDDFBEA1E953D71E61FE79D3B13BA20F9273859096A8DB|
|AE25390BFE2B4C5CA944499922C53FACB9481326544DF7DCB0BA365D6719D465134|
|5BF1F876DFD2C2B677F76D575A0F62FF53D274ED26F26FBD01B65F1176E8AAA305B|
|31B3B87D9FDBDD74F27FCFCF5EEF94FF29C3D5C01DB57C96760C732B904FE0B0998|
|D350B8B48E044AEB157F69BD162DADFF03060EEA2D|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Edited by jagspowar

So gotta say I was pretty excited when I started reading this about the farming and was even ready to Arc#2915 and start trying my hand at making millions of infamy, however, hearing that it has now been nerfed leaves me with the big question, is it even worth trying to farm now? If so are any of the previous builds still applicable or is any old build pretty much good for fire farming? Has anyone updated the inf/minute and inf/hour lists now that the nerf is in place to show if is still a viable option for making infamy?

I just came back to the game recently after being gone for over 10 years, so my knowledge of the game isn't all that with all of the new updates and whatnot. I don't have a Rad/Fire build or even a Spines/Fire build... I made a Brute for Fire/Fire and have been trying to farm with him (albeit inefficiently I'm certain) on one of the Clown maps. I don't make even close to the amount of Infamy discussed on this thread, maybe 15-20 million per map and it takes me about an hour or more to clear a +4/8 by myself. Granted after reading this I realized a few things could be contributing to this fact. Such as I don't have my Incarnates at T3 nor do I have all of my powers placed with the best enhancements, something I was hoping to find here actually. Also, I was surprised about the usage of Red inspirations (not in a bad way mind you, just never considered it). I've rarely used Red inspirations, but have had to use blues several times as well as the occassional green, but more than anything purples. But it would seem Fire/Fire is something not to even be considered for a fire farmer which I'm curious as to why? I'm open to suggestions, although I'd rather not role another Tank at the moment. If I have to I can, just a personal preference. 

This is my current build and I nearly have all of the enhancements in the slots as seen. Suggestions are appreciated. A friend set this build up for me to help me out.

Brute - Fiery Melee - Fiery Aura storm's build.mxd

On 4/15/2020 at 12:22 AM, Stormenergy said:

I don't make even close to the amount of Infamy discussed on this thread, maybe 15-20 million per map and it takes me about an hour or more to clear a +4/8 by myself.

I've been doing some testing and I have to wonder if they aren't silently reducing the amount you gain from farming within a certain time frame.

Last week when I measured a solo +4x8 run of this farm map (2915), I was getting about 7 mil per run. Today I'm getting 5.5 mil per run. You're saying you're getting 15-20 mil when it takes you an hour to clear, and my runs take me 5 to 6 minutes. I'm capping out around 60mil/hr

Seems to me like the exemplar double inf nerf isn't the only nerf that happened. I haven't gone back through old patch notes to confirm, but it's really starting to look like you're also capped at how much inf you can make per hour.

On 8/7/2019 at 3:03 AM, Warlawk said:

Brute Primary Farmer Builds

Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Rchg(3), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(39), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(40), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(40), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(40)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(15)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(19), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(33)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(43), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(48), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50), MckBrt-Rchg(50)
Level 28: Burn -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(29), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 30: Proton Sweep -- Obl-Acc/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(36), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 38: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(27)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
------------

Alternate Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura (No performance change, more expensive New highest inf earner with the updated rotation!)

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 8: Boxing -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Hct-Acc/Rchg(50), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-%Dam(33)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 44: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 47: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
------------

Savage Melee/Fiery Aura
@Frostweaver has some info about managing your Frenzy stacks to improve performance found here. This has some important information and tips for Savage farmers, check it out!

Reveal hidden contents

Very minor update to get a little more mileage out of Rending Flurry, switched out the Damage IO for the Smash Proc since it was way over ED on damage already. Thank you @Sentrusfor the feedback in discord!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Rchg(3), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(19), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(19), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(21)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(15)
Level 6: Shred -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 8: Blood Thirst -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(39), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(39), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(40), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(40), MckBrt-Rchg(40)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 20: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(27), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(36)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy
------------

Spines/Fiery Aura

Hide contents

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Spines

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(A), Obl-Dmg(5), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(5), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Obl-%Dam(9)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(15)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(23)
Level 10: Impale -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(27), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(27)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(29), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(29), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(31), MckBrt-Rchg(31)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Quills -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Erd-%Dam(36)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(36), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(36), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(37), MckBrt-Rchg(37)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39)
Level 26: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(50)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
------------

Original build - 2,066,418 Inf/Minute

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(48)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(13), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(3), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Rchg(11), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 8: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Absorb%(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(21), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(46), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(50)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam(48)
Level 18: Quills -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(23)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt(27), MckBrt-Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt(43), MckBrt-Rchg(46), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(43), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(39), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

SS/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Super Strength

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Punch -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(11)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(9)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 6: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 8: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(21)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(21), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(25), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(27), MckBrt-Rchg(29)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Rage -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(36), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 32: Foot Stomp -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(45)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 47: Hurl -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11)
------------

Electric Melee/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Charged Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(9)
Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(27), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Thunder Strike -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(33), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(34)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37)
Level 30: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(43), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 32: Lightning Rod -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 38: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Chain Induction -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(48), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Hct-Acc/Rchg(48), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11)
------------

Claws/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(50)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(3), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(3), ScrDrv-Dam%(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(45)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(5), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(11), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(11)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(13), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(13), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(15), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(15), MckBrt-Rchg(19)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 18: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(21), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(23), MckBrt-Rchg(25)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(34)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(42)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Ann-ResDeb%(45)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(45)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(46)
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
------------

Claws/Fire (General Content Build)

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam(34)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(9), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(9), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Obl-%Dam(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(19)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(25)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(27), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(31), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(33), MckBrt-Rchg(33)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(37), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(39), MckBrt-Rchg(39)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), LucoftheG-Def(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(45)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(50), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
------------

As an experiment I wanted to see how scrappers do for farming. The biggest issue here is that scrapper Fiery Aura does not have a taunt effect so it's unusable for farming since mobs scatter like mad. /Bio has both a damage aura and built in taunt as well as being a very good set for boosting offense. The following builds all run in offensive adaptation for farming. The methodology and assumptions match what I laid out in the first post.

As a very important note

I have not been able to find a S/L farm that clamps at level 49, as such these farmers are inferior because they cannot use the level 49 farming method laid out above. When someone creates a level 49 S/L farm they will become much more viable. That won't be me because... see statement #1. In the mean time I run them on Arc# 133 Comic Con S&L Farm by @brigg, perhaps one day he will grace us with a level 49 version.

The Spines is a dedicated farmer. The Rad and TW are both standard builds that wreck their way through traditional content that just happen to be passable farmers in my stable of characters. The TW build was graciously handed down to me from @Kaeladin.

Because of Statement #1 these builds are in various states of unfinished which undoubtedly impacts their performance vs a completely finished incarnate build.

Spines has no Lore, T4 Musculature, T3 Assault, Reactive, Ageless and Ion.

TW has no Hybrid, Lore or Judgement, T4 Musculature, T3 Ageless, T1 Reactive

Rad has no Hybrid, Lore or Judgement, T3 Musculature, T2 Barrier, T1 Degenerative

Inf per Minute Inf per Hour
Spines/Bio 1,384,752 83,085,120
TW/Bio 1,046,187 62,771,262
Rad/Bio 1,029,076 61,744,602

Estimates for level 49 farming

Reveal hidden contents
Level Minion LT         Boss     
50 10,251 29,048 89,713
49 14,523 37,592 115,346

Given this information we see that farming at level 49 increases boss inf by 28.6%, LT inf by 29.4% and minion inf by 41.6%. Since I'm kind of a lazy bastard and calculating the number of minions vs lts vs bosses and averaging all that out sounds like a lot of work, I just went with a 1.29 multiplier on the base farming numbers to get a ballpark idea of how these builds would fare farming a S/L mission clamped at level 49.

Level 49 Projected Inf/M Projected Inf/H
Spines/Bio 1,786,330 107,179,804
TW/Bio 1,349,581 80,974,927
Rad/Bio 1,327,508 79,650,536

Spines/Bio Armor dedicated Scrapper farmer

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(13), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Spine Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 8: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(9), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(11), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(15), AdjTrg-ToHit(15)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 16: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 22: Evolving Armor -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 24: Quills -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(27), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(29)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def(43), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(34), Prv-Absorb%(37)
Level 32: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(37)
Level 38: Confront -- PrfZng-Taunt(A), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(39), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(39), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(39), PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(40), PrfZng-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Throw Spines -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(48)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-EndRdx(A), Clr-Stlth(34)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Titan Weapons/Bio Armor Scrapper

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Titan Weapons
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5)
Level 6: Follow Through -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(13), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(42)
Level 8: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Build Momentum -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(50), RctRtc-Pcptn(50)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), Hct-Dmg(19), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(21), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), RctArm-ResDam(31)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def(23)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(33), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dmg(34), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(39), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Super Speed -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(43), Mrc-Rcvry+(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Momentum
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Radiation Melee/Bio Armor Scrapper

-Note: This was my first ever Rad Melee build and it's probably sloppier than my ex. I should go back and clean it up, but... set statement #1

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-ResDam(50), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 6: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11)
Level 10: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 12: Adaptation
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15), RctArm-ResDam(15), RctArm-EndRdx(17)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(31)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(A), ClvBlo-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Erd-%Dam(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 41: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Build%(43)
Level 44: Confront -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(45), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(45), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(45), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(46), MckBrt-Rchg(46)
Level 47: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Dam%(48), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Empty(A), Empty(40)
Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Defensive Adaptation
Level 12: Efficient Adaptation
Level 12: Offensive Adaptation
------------

How much did the Spines/fire build cost (and was it more/less expensive than the rad/fire build?

I truly believe best influence per hour via farming is now farming for AE tix, not regular recipe drops, and crafting/converting into rares.  I routinely get 6K tix in 30 mins (5 runs/full Comic Com arc) and set slider between 15-25 and roll Bronze.  200-300MM (net) after crafting and flipping via converters.  Double that if you use a level locked 25 on a second account and pull into farm with you.  I’ve actually started pulling in a third account just for this purpose and that will net me almost a billion for 30 mins farming.

-BUT-

Time not farming is considerable to buy salvage and craft....easily and hour or two per 100 recipes.  I flat out sell any recipes that come in at level 50 via random bronze rolls.  Not worth it at crafting costs usually. 

Of course once you’ve got a few hundred million you can just buy recipes in bulk directly, or even crafted enhancements in bulk, and skip the farming.  But it’s nice to have a ready supply of hundreds of recipes as your starter fund.  That’s really the best way to leverage farming for funding purposes.

Edited by Crysis

13 hours ago, Crysis said:

200-300MM (net) after crafting and flipping via converters.

Converting what to what?

13 hours ago, Crysis said:

Double that if you use a level locked 25 on a second account and pull into farm with you.

What does this do for you?

2 hours ago, steinybear2 said:

Converting what to what?

Craft your recipes, convert uncommon IO's to Rares, then convert Rares until you get to something that will sell for 1.5+MM.  You can convert within category or convert across categories.  I'm not a huge fan of crafting within the set (3 converters) but some sets are worth it.  Lots of Guides in this very forum on which sets are best to convert.

2 hours ago, steinybear2 said:

What does this do for you?

It does two things.  First, you've got a second account toon in the farm with you, so you (the farmer) and that other toon (the farmee) both earn about full architect tickets per run.  Doesn't take long to max out tickets.  200 free yellow/uncommon recipes for less than an hour of running maps is pretty good.  You won't do this all the time...once you make enough money you'll just buy stacks of Uncommon recipe's directly.  But starting out, it's the first few hundred million that gives you the bankroll to make the rest of your billions.

Second, because you've level locked them at 25, when they go to redeem their tickets, you can set the slider at 25 and the highest recipe you'll get on a random Bronze roll will be at 25.  The game won't give you anything higher than your current level.  At 25 and under, crafting prices remain very cheap for most uncommon sets, and there's a lot of overlap with other sets that create valuable enhancements.  One example, very well known on the boards and in game, is Exploited Vulnerability, a Defense Debuff IO set that only runs levels 10-20.  You can't get anything higher than lvl 20 in that set.  The set itself is just ok, but if you notice, it's "sister set" in the same level range, also a Defense Debuff, is the Achille's Heel set of IO's.  Within THAT set is Achille's Heel Chance for -RES proc.  That proc often sells for 4MM or higher...have seen it hit 7MM on weekends when everyone is trying to level up their builds.  So you use Converters to flip across lvl 20 Uncommon's until you hit Exploited Vulnerability, and then you Convert within category to create an Achille's Heel...often you'll get the Proc on the first convert.  If not, spend a couple of converters to get to the Proc, or just sell the non-Proc Achille's outright.  Even the non Proc's often go for 2MM+ because people will buy those to MAKE themselves a 'cheaper proc' using the Converter technique.

There are a bunch of other little niches like this, but they come and go as people discover them, exploit them, they become oversaturated and then you move on.  

Also, the more you put stuff up for sale on the marketplace, the more likely you are to win the "One too many Zero's" Lottery.  It's happened to me on BOTH sides of this before.  But when it's in your favor, it's a nice little win.

image.png.7e34abb7f6e160380e1512279fbab7d5.png

Edited by Crysis