Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips*

Warlawk

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Ah okay, what I usually do if someone posts a build, really any build not just farming, is look at the set bonuses that are achieved with that particular slotting. 

That's a great way to look at it! I appreciate the help\

49 minutes ago, admiralnorman said:

Just my two cents, but I hate spines. I find the sound of quills to be unbearable.

LOL same here. I play with the sound off when I'm farming for that very reason hahah

On 9/4/2021 at 8:01 AM, parallelbars said:

Thanks so much! in impale there's a Superior Winter's Bite set and in Taunt there's a Mocking Beratement set. But there's another Mocking Beratement set in Consume. Didn't know you'd need two of those. but thanks again for your response!

Well, you don't "need" two of those, but with 5 Mocking Beratement you get 3.13% Fire Defense and with 6 you get on top 7.5% recharge. Taking 2 of those sets 1results in 6,26% Fire defense and 15% recharge.

You can have 5 of the same benefits in your build, but they can come from different sets. So 5 * 7.5 Global recharge from the LotG or 5 * 3.13% fire defense from other sets. IF you have 6, the last one will not count. So many builds just take powers like Venegance as mules for the LotG or similar things 🙂

Playing the Loons together with my GF on Excelsior, mine are usually Cleo's or Jaro's.

Global handles: @Jaro @Mistress Cleo @Jaro Loon

Anyone know a good doctor to treat Altoholic?

7 hours ago, Jaro said:

Well, you don't "need" two of those, but with 5 Mocking Beratement you get 3.13% Fire Defense and with 6 you get on top 7.5% recharge. Taking 2 of those sets 1results in 6,26% Fire defense and 15% recharge.

You can have 5 of the same benefits in your build, but they can come from different sets. So 5 * 7.5 Global recharge from the LotG or 5 * 3.13% fire defense from other sets. IF you have 6, the last one will not count. So many builds just take powers like Venegance as mules for the LotG or similar things 🙂

WOW. This is an awesome answer. Thank you so much!! Do you think builds have changed a lot since 2019? It seems like so many of the posts are from back then when city of heroes came back, and I just don't know if people have continued to refine them or if it's been pretty static since then. Besides some of the nerfs they have implemented of course.

30 minutes ago, parallelbars said:

WOW. This is an awesome answer. Thank you so much!! Do you think builds have changed a lot since 2019? It seems like so many of the posts are from back then when city of heroes came back, and I just don't know if people have continued to refine them or if it's been pretty static since then. Besides some of the nerfs they have implemented of course.

On 8/7/2019 at 4:03 AM, Warlawk said:

Brute Primary Farmer Builds

Alternate Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura (No performance change, more expensive New highest inf earner with the updated rotation!)

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 8: Boxing -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Hct-Acc/Rchg(50), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-%Dam(33)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 44: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 47: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
------------

I have been using this above build for the past two years now. It remains relevant and one of the top performing farming builds. Other factors aside from the build when considering farming - objective such as passive farming aka "away from keyboard," or 1-50 in two hours active farming, or influence, badge, or incarnate salvage farming, etc. 

If you haven't had the chance to read through the past 15 pages on this thread or ventured to other areas of this forum, the jist of farming in this game is that it's very flexible. Identify your objective or purpose, then build a character around that. I have a radiation/fire Brute with two builds, one that I use for farming AE meteor maps (capped fire res & def) and the second to farm outside AE (capped fire/smashing/lethal res & def). I also use the character for incarnate trials and badge farming. At the end of the day, I play what I enjoy and I enjoy how I play. Your results may vary!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

If you multibox, I have found it is actually faster to 3 box Masterminds than it is to play 3 Brute farmers. The reason being you can engage so many more targets at a time. I did a write up awhile back and have been performing tests for roughly half a year with Masterminds. Here is a link -

I've been able to clear maps in 3 minutes. My fastest 3 Brute team was 4. The Brutes were easier to manage though. But for sheer speed, Masterminds win, at least for me.

• 4 weeks later
8 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

If you mean Big Mobs tunnel 19823 then I run it around 8 minutes per mission on my rad/fire brute

Yes that's exactly the one I mean! WOW 8 minute avg is incredible. I am doing just over 8 minutes on my rad/fire and that's when I'm going really hard and solo insp chugging.

Edited by parallelbars

48 minutes ago, parallelbars said:

I am doing just over 8 minutes on my rad/fire and that's when I'm going really hard and solo insp chugging.

Couple of things I found that helped. Was proc out irradiated Ground. I also proc out Atom Smasher and Blazing Aura, but those are not as important as Irradiated Ground.

Secondly try to get your accuracy over 95%. It can make a big difference between seeing alot of "deflected" or not.

acc.jpg.0370f1b354a13e4b49c05614b35e19ee.jpg

My accuracy is crazy high right now on those powers, currently over 172% on atom smasher. I think what I'm missing is this proc min/maxing for damage that you've got going on. Would you mind posting your build or DMing it to me? This is my current build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Natural Brute
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (9) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 1: Fire Shield

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (7) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (7) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 2: Blazing Aura

• (A) Obliteration - Damage
  • (11) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (13) Superior Unrelenting Fury - RechargeTime/+Regen/+End
  • (15) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 4: Healing Flames

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (15) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 8: Stealth

Level 10: Temperature Protection

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (19) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 12: Super Speed

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 14: Grant Invisibility

Level 16: Infiltration

Level 18: Irradiated Ground

• (A) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (21) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Obliteration - Damage
  • (23) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (25) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 20: Consume

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (25) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 22: Maneuvers

• (31) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge
  • (33) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Red Fortune - Endurance

Level 24: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 26: Devastating Blow

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 28: Burn

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus
  • (36) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 30: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (37) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 32: Atom Smasher

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (37) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (37) Obliteration - Damage
  • (39) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 35: Proton Sweep

• (A) Armageddon - Damage
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 38: Mu Lightning

• (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge

Level 41: Electrifying Fences

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 44: Ball Lightning

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (50) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 47: Fiery Embrace

• (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Fusion

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty
Level 1: Sprint
  • (A) Empty
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Endurance Modification IO
Level 12: Speed Phase

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Ageless Partial Core Invocation
Level 50: Degenerative Partial Core Conversion
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
------------

Hmm, according to Mids your accuracy is for all your power is in the middle 80s%

But here is mine with some caveats , it requires Ageless to be kept up. And it is only for farming. This toon never leaves the AE

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

lolwut: Level 50 Mutation Brute
Power Pool: Fighting

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-Psi/Status(3), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Obl-%Dam(A), PrfZng-Dam%(7), Erd-%Dam(9), HO:Nucle(9)
Level 4: Proton Sweep -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(19)
Level 8: Fusion -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(21), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 12: Radiation Siphon -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dam%(25)
Level 14: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(29), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(34), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(37), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(39)
Level 16: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(31), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 20: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-%Dam(25), ScrDrv-Dam%(34), TchofLadG-%Dam(34), Erd-%Dam(36), Arm-Dam%(36)
Level 22: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(49)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(43), PrfZng-Dam%(43), HO:Nucle(43), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(45)
Level 35: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(47), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(47), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(49), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11), RgnTss-Regen+(11), NmnCnv-Heal(27), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(27), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(29)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

16 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

I completely forgot I changed my Base To-Hit value in the configuration window, that is the difference.

Ohhhh you're a genius! That's it. I'm running +4/8 so obviously the To-Hit Value should be 39% not the standard 75% that mids gives. I wonder if we should have our To-Hit set at 48% Since we are 50+1 because of incarnates? Or maybe the +4 is added after the level shift so it should still be 39%? I think the +4 is always on the standard 50 level though, so really it's more like +3 once you have the level shift. So we should be setting our mids To-Hit to 48% if that's the case?

3 hours ago, parallelbars said:

But wouldn't the +1 level shift bring it down to "+3" technically? so we wouldn't have to measure based off of the +4 numbers but the +3 To-Hit numbers?

Yes that's true, but like many things I have it 39% just so I don't have to change it for all the other toons I build. Because they need it when facing AVs and Incrante stuff.

And although you will not need it in a farm, if you can build using 39 instead of 48 *shrug*  why not?

Alright @SuperPlyx! I made some changes to get the accuracy as close to 100% As i could. I got most of them to 100 with Irradiated Ground at 98%. I calculated all of this with 48% To-Hit though because that's all I'll need for the AE and it was a stretch to even reach that. I was able to fully proc out Irradiated Ground, and put 3 procs in Blazing Aura and Atom Smasher. I did have to do some shenanigans with +5 enhancements but that isn't too bad. Check it out and let me know what you think! I did lose some recharge but it shouldn't be too bad.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Natural Brute
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (9) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 1: Fire Shield

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (7) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (7) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 2: Blazing Aura

• (A) Obliteration - Damage
  • (11) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (13) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (15) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 4: Healing Flames

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (15) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge

Level 8: Stealth

Level 10: Temperature Protection

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (19) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 12: Super Speed

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 14: Grant Invisibility

Level 16: Infiltration

Level 18: Irradiated Ground

• (A) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (21) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (21) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (23) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (23) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (25) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 20: Consume

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (25) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 22: Maneuvers

• (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge

Level 24: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 26: Devastating Blow

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 28: Burn

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus
  • (36) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 30: Hasten

• (37) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 32: Atom Smasher

• (A) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (37) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (37) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 35: Proton Sweep

• (A) Armageddon - Damage
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance

Level 38: Mu Lightning

• (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (43) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge

Level 41: Electrifying Fences

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 44: Ball Lightning

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (50) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 47: Fiery Embrace

Level 49: Fusion

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty
Level 1: Sprint
  • (A) Empty
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Endurance Modification IO
Level 12: Speed Phase

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Ageless Partial Core Invocation
Level 50: Degenerative Partial Core Conversion
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
------------

Edited by parallelbars

On 10/6/2021 at 4:59 PM, SuperPlyx said:

@parallelbars Looks good to me. Obviously we got different ways of building but you hit the fire numbers and got the procs in. And raised your accuracy. Which is not easy.

I think you will see an improvement with those changes. 

@SuperPlyxHey, just wanted to update you and let you know the changes did help! 250 million in enhancements later and I went from just over 8 minutes, to 7:30-45! 200 million for 15-30 seconds hahah. But at this point, with builds this good, I think gaining 15-30 seconds is awesome! So thanks again for the help. And anyone who is following along and building their own fire farmer I'd recommend looking into SuperPlyx's suggestions!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

@parallelbars

My Savage/Fire farmer, Charcoal, can clear Road Tunnel easily in 6:35 (of course with multiple runs, it can be slower because of incarnate cool down [lores]).  The secret?  

1) 4 obliteration on Savage leap + 2 +5 range increases.  That attack does MORE damage the further away you activate it from the target.  Even without 600% damage bonus, or any other inspirations (see 4), I am pegging out at 323-326 damage (-res makes the difference, I believe) on Bosses after fury builds up .  The range went from 70ft to 109.75ft.  That adds a bonus in which I barely have to spend any time travelling.  I just savage leap from mob to mob.

2) My attack chain utilizes rending flurry every time it is off CD.  It is in my attack chain twice.  It is bracketed by a single stack of frenzy at least, sometimes 2-3, just depending on how far away savage leap was activated from.

3) I use Spiritual alpha, .  Why?  The recharge bonus I get does slightly more damage just because it helps savage leap coincide with mob kills.  If it is slower, then I either spend time doing damage to only a few baddies, underutilizing my AoE.  But, since spirtual gives me such a significant recharge bonus, just about the time I need to, I can Savage leap to the next mob, kill a bunch of minions in 1 hit and the remaining baddies from the previous group follow, because of the insta-minion kill.

4). Guys.  GUYS!  ULTIMATE INSPIRATIONS.  I pocket 2 every run.  If you are a dedicated farmer, you should have the threads to buy these like candy.  They make a difference and DO NOT reduce xp/inf.  They make you kill faster.  And with road tunnel, you can use 2 and complete each session (Road Tunnel has 4 sessions).  So, for 8 runs it's 240 threads, which isn't a problem for me, because I don't run Road Tunnel 24/7.

Anyhow, I started using the Savage/Fire build offered in the OP.  I have spent months experimenting with incarnates and tweaking it to have the current build I do.  If you are on INDOM, come to the G.O.A.T. SG's Farmin' Fridays at 8:30 CST and send tell to @Koal for an invite!  I'd love to show you the fastest fire farmer I have ever seen. 😉

Edited by cfarevival

Server:  Everlasting

Notable Toons:  Nux Aukairo (Savage Melee/Dark Armor Brute), Boanerges Aukairo (Electric Melee/Shield Defense Brute) Lux Aukairo (Beam Rifle/Radiation Emission Corruptor), EVENT HORlZON (Fire/Gravity Dominator), CharcoaI (Savage Melee/Fiery Aura Brute), lsotope (Radiation Melee/Dark Armor Brute), CLERlC (Dual Pistols/Time Corruptor), RoidRage (Invulnerability/Super Strength Tank), BasiIisk (Psi/Dark Stalker), Meissner Effect (Electric/Energy Tanker), Burn Card (Dual Pistols/Fiery Aura Sentinel), Nux (Dark Melee/Dark Armor Scrapper), Mecha Nux (Radiation Armor/Energy Melee Tanker), AE0NAUT (Beam Rifle/Temporal Manipulation Blaster)