Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-Psi/Status(46), Ags-ResDam(46)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(3), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(5), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 6: Blood Thirst -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(7), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(7), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--ToHit(46)
Level 8: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(11), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(11)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(13), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(13), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(15), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(15), MckBrt-Rchg(19)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(21), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(23), MckBrt-Rchg(25)
Level 22: Rending Flurry -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(34)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Vicious Slash -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(27), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(48), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(48), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ScrDrv-Dam%(50)
Level 35: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- GrvAnc-Hold%(A), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(39), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(39), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(39), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(40), Ann-ResDeb%(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(43)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 47: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(45)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9)
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 1: Blood Frenzy
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: IDF Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
Level 50: Pyronic Radial Final Judgement
------------

Please note, I cannot get herostats to work in any way, shape, or form. So all I can do is compare clear speeds with my rad/fire Brute, which is almost identical to the build presented as the 'new rad farming build' by the OP. Clear speeds are pretty much the same single-player with the rad/fire, and are considerably faster with others in the farm for PLing. I Enter with a Tray of reds like the OP, but I don't get as much 'slowdown' on a team after those expire.

I'm definitely interested in this and will try to butcher it into something all purpose. I've never played FA *or* SM so it will be something new to try. Before I start my butchering have you tried making a generalist version of this?

• 2 weeks later
On 11/7/2019 at 3:07 PM, DarknessEternal said:

Yes.  Especially if you shift into sets with even more AoEs.

I understand this is a few days late but all my testing has shown that given as-close-to-identical-as-possible builds there is no significant difference in speed between a solo Tanker and a solo Brute with the changes. I think if Tankers had kept their original 600% damage cap (vice the 500% it is on test now) it would be a different story but all I've found is that the difference isn't enough to make it worth rerolling my Brutes as Tankers.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

WarLawk, on looking at your two Rad/Fire Brutes, you pick Vengeance (which to my mind is a team jobby) and leave out Devastating Blow (which to my mind kills things fast).There is obviously a good reason but I can't fathom it. Can you tell this dingbat the reason ?

On 11/18/2019 at 11:42 PM, macskull said:

I understand this is a few days late but all my testing has shown that given as-close-to-identical-as-possible builds there is no significant difference in speed between a solo Tanker and a solo Brute with the changes. I think if Tankers had kept their original 600% damage cap (vice the 500% it is on test now) it would be a different story but all I've found is that the difference isn't enough to make it worth rerolling my Brutes as Tankers.

Haven’t tested yet but didn’t Brute damage cap get nerfed as well?  The only time I really hit that damage cap sustained on my brutes is during farming.

22 minutes ago, Crysis said:

Haven’t tested yet but didn’t Brute damage cap get nerfed as well?  The only time I really hit that damage cap sustained on my brutes is during farming.

The reduction in damage cap has had no noticeable effect in my testing.

• 2 weeks later
  • 5 weeks later

I have been playing for about 3 weeks or so now and am almost level 50. I am trying to digest all of the information but it is quite a bit. I am on the Hero side but see that everyone is taking Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery which is Villain side? I dont have any Villain side heroes atm so pretty ignorant. What is best to use on the blue side? They all look pretty terrible to me but maybe fire although the first 2 abilities look like something I will never use? Trying to read what I can but like I said, there is a ton of useful information and my brain is close to frying. Making a strictly AE Farm guy to help my other toons. I love to farm!

1 hour ago, radiomanxxx said:

I have been playing for about 3 weeks or so now and am almost level 50. I am trying to digest all of the information but it is quite a bit. I am on the Hero side but see that everyone is taking Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery which is Villain side? I dont have any Villain side heroes atm so pretty ignorant. What is best to use on the blue side? They all look pretty terrible to me but maybe fire although the first 2 abilities look like something I will never use? Trying to read what I can but like I said, there is a ton of useful information and my brain is close to frying. Making a strictly AE Farm guy to help my other toons. I love to farm!

You get access to all epic/ancillaries.  Side doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, radiomanxxx said:

Ok just dinged 50 and doing my respec. I dont see Mu Mastery anywhere?

In order to access the villain ancillary pools, you do need to unlock them by running one of the signature villain arcs. It is fairly well believed that Black Scorpion has the simplest arc to run. There are several threads discussing where to get it and how to run it. It is available after level 35 (I think) and you can use Null the Gull in Pocket D to change alignment to villain to go run the missions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardship said:

In order to access the villain ancillary pools, you do need to unlock them by running one of the signature villain arcs. It is fairly well believed that Black Scorpion has the simplest arc to run. There are several threads discussing where to get it and how to run it. It is available after level 35 (I think) and you can use Null the Gull in Pocket D to change alignment to villain to go run the missions.

TY, am half way through Black Scorpion now.

I have read through the post here and I am still having difficulty with getting the higher xp number on my farms. i am running 2915 with +4/8 yet the numbers are still as though I am 50. I have tried cycling the options outside of the mission with the tf quit and then quitting out of the game entirely and then relogging. It still seems to be only running the lower xp numbers. I do see the level set correctly at 49 in the mission too. Anyone have any tricks to get these up?

19 hours ago, squishyemp said:

I have read through the post here and I am still having difficulty with getting the higher xp number on my farms. i am running 2915 with +4/8 yet the numbers are still as though I am 50. I have tried cycling the options outside of the mission with the tf quit and then quitting out of the game entirely and then relogging. It still seems to be only running the lower xp numbers. I do see the level set correctly at 49 in the mission too. Anyone have any tricks to get these up?

The tips for farming at level 49 are for increased influence gains compared to level 50, not an increased experience gain. AFAIK to maximize xp gains once you ding 50, you have to fight level 54 enemies.

8 hours ago, squishyemp said:

Sorry i meant the higher Inf #'s, not XP. One other question though, once you get your alpha to level 3 and have the level shift, can you still get the higher inf #'s while using the level 3 alpha?

Yea I made 2 Farmers using this guide, the Alpha levels don't affect the rates at all.

Infact it speeds things up dramatically, endurance can be an issue so I recommend slotting Destiny 1st as high as you can get it with Ageless Core.

I Use ARC ID 7010 $ I Like Big Mobs and I Cannot Lie $ Battle Maiden Map (fire farm)

There's also a Drek version ARK ID 7080

Those farms have amazing rates but the mobs have crazy defense, but it doesn't matter since you can burn right through them with burn.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:38 AM, radiomanxxx said:

TY, am half way through Black Scorpion now.

Remember that you only need to go as far as killing Dr Quatrexin to get the patron powers, no need to do the complete mission list from Black Scorpion.

• 2 weeks later
3 hours ago, radiomanxxx said:

I have been running 17184 (Huge map). Solo I can knock it out in about an hour or so. When I add another in like an alt or randoms, I get Elite Bosses. Can I turn that off?

If you don't run solo, the game will automatically upgrade some to EB, can't be helped. Have t dial the difficulty back a little manually or something , or just kill the EB too

On 8/7/2019 at 6:02 AM, Warlawk said:

This led me to doing a little reevaluation of the priority that I was using for my attacks. Since I have everything set to just be fired by the macro it's not a rotation per se so much as just the order I have them in my power bar and the macro runs through in order. I'm still going to call them rotations because it's a familiar term and... see Statement #1

Hey guys, I'm not sure if Warlawk is still around, However i had a question i was hoping you could help me with, He states in his original post that he uses a macro to fire his rotation in order and the macro language in this game has thus far escaped my grasp.  I've been able to pull off the binds and inspiration macros from Warlawk/Fourspills posts.  But i was hoping someone could explain how o set up the multiple ability macro that he references.  Or at least point me in the correct direction

On 1/28/2020 at 2:25 AM, Wafflesncyanide said:

Hey guys, I'm not sure if Warlawk is still around, However i had a question i was hoping you could help me with, He states in his original post that he uses a macro to fire his rotation in order and the macro language in this game has thus far escaped my grasp.  I've been able to pull off the binds and inspiration macros from Warlawk/Fourspills posts.  But i was hoping someone could explain how o set up the multiple ability macro that he references.  Or at least point me in the correct direction

He's talking about a macro in his mouse software, not ingame.

47 minutes ago, Li_Sensei said:

He's talking about a macro in his mouse software, not ingame.

You can use mouse software to execute macros or binds but you can't make mouse software do things the game doesn't allow. In my case I have binds/macros ingame for combining and eating reds and my mouse software just translates extra mouse buttons into a keyboard combination I specify (for example I might have my 9th mouse button send "shift+numpad1" to my computer and the game reads "shift+numpad1" as "combine anything you can into reds." I'm not doing anything the game wouldn't already let me do.