Quoting another post functions changed again...

• 2 months later
On 8/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Some Random User said:

When I hit to quote an entire post I only get to quote part of the post. There's no nested quoting. This causes confusion in some ongoing threads. There is an arrow that would hide the quotes. Can we keep the other layers, but just default them to being closed?

If I am correct, you are taking about when you quote a post, the new post does not sit under the post you have quoted? When a post has been quoted, there is a bendy arrow at the right hand-side of the top of the quotation box and this will take you back to the original post which was quoted.

Also, there is currently no way to keep Quotes in a Post closed by default without a modification to the theme via a plug-in.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, Zaquria said:
On 8/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, Some Random User said:

When I hit to quote an entire post I only get to quote part of the post. There's no nested quoting. This causes confusion in some ongoing threads. There is an arrow that would hide the quotes. Can we keep the other layers, but just default them to being closed?

If I am correct, you are taking about when you quote a post, the new post does not sit under the post you have quoted? When a post has been quoted, there is a bendy arrow at the right hand-side of the top of the quotation box and this will take you back to the original post which was quoted.

Also, there is currently no way to keep Quotes in a Post closed by default without a modification to the theme via a plug-in.

Or they're talking about nested posts like this ☝️

You have to use the '+' MultiQuote button to insert multiple quotes into your post, then drag and drop the quote you wish to nest.

• Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

13 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Or they're talking about nested posts like this ☝️

You have to use the '+' MultiQuote button to insert multiple quotes into your post, then drag and drop the quote you wish to nest.

But there is no need to nest quotes like the way you have. It just clutters up posts.

If I want to follow a quoted post in a topic, I can just click on the little arrow to the right and go back to the original quoted post.

843673669_Screenshot_2019-11-09Quotinganotherpostfunctionschangedagain.thumb.png.9c81c30d78242aab4610b9e91d13b55b.png