Couple questions for the experts.

Dester

• 2 weeks later
On 8/9/2019 at 12:21 PM, Ironblade said:

Worth noting: in order to unlock certain Task Force contacts, you can use Ouroboros to run the specific arc that unlocks it.

In your example, to unlock Ernesto Hess, you can do just Lars Hansen's arc via Ouroboros.

Other Task Force / Trial contacts that need to be unlocked are:  Karsis (Cavern of Transcendence) and Katie Hannon.  I can't think of any others offhand.

Lord Recluse is another.  You can do any of the patron's fourth arc in Oro to unlock.

So when completing a DA arc everyone on the team for last mission will get the Incarnate Salvage/Emp Merit choice. But if you are doing the leader's mission and you complete your final mission in the arc, you do not get double end of arc Incarnate rewards. Tested this a few weeks ago.

Edited by MunkiLord

On 8/9/2019 at 2:23 PM, Blackbird71 said:

It's worth pointing out that Twinshot/Dr. Graves will contact you when you train up to level 5, so no need to go looking for them.

The closest I have seen is that for a Peacebringer character, you return to the same contact (Sunstorm) every 5 levels for a mission arc, and each arc carries on the story from the previous one.  I've only played one PB, and it's currently only at level 32, so I don't know how far this extends.  Also, I've never tested what happens if you skip one of the arcs at the appropriate level, or postpone talking to the contact until a later level.  It could be that the contact will only give you the level appropriate arc, skipping any you've out-leveled, or it may just start you off at the beginning arc regardless of how long you waited to talk to him.

I've yet to play a Warshade, but I assume they have similar arcs.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Twisted Toon said:

I could try that out on my PB. She hasn't done a single mission from any of her contacts, just Newspaper missions, tip missions, and other members of the team's missions. Sunstorm does show up as a contact with available missions, and the PB is level 34. So, I might try out the Kheldian contact soon.

I know it's been a while, just wanted to update this.

The PB contact will start you out at the beginning of the entire story with the first story arc and run you through every arc afterwards in order. You won't miss anything if you start the PB contacts arcs at level 50. Of course, some of the mobs might be a little low in levels...