Focused Feedback: General Changes

Leandro

General

• Ambassador Kuhr'Rekt no longer requires the Native badge, which is unavailable to former Praetorians.
  • Sentinels will now receive the Power of Scirocco clickie in the Barracuda SF.

Costumes

• Added the following costume patterns from Derek Brown: Chisel, Crosshair, Grid, Oculus, Tech Shield, Trident and Widget.
  • Re-enabled the Malaise pattern for players.

Base Editor

• Enabled 676 items for the base editor. You can find them by searching for "New" in the Place Item view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Costumes

• Added the following costume patterns from Derek Brown: Chisel, Crosshair, Grid, Oculus, Tech Shield, Trident and Widget.
  • Re-enabled the Malaise pattern for players.

These costume patterns (located in the upper body Chest area) look nice, however I do have a complaint about how they're sorted. The patterns in this part of the costume creator are generally sorted alphabetically, but these new patterns are all down at the bottom of the list. While this does make it easier to find the new patterns since they're all grouped together, it just becomes a headache down the road.

I think that the new patterns should be sorted with the old ones, in alphabetical order.

• Like 3

I love you guys. It's been so very long since the last news I had started to give up up on the game being worked on. Sentinel still has wrong information in the text boxes and bugs in powers not doing what they says they do, and a player in the forums having worked out how the Offensive Opportunity is so gimped.

Edited by Sovera

Did not see this on any of the focused feedback threads, but did see it on the Patch Notes.

Make it somewhat less likely for defeated enemies to be twisted into pretzels:

• Overhaul ragdoll parameters. The spring and dampen settings must have been different in older versions of PhysX, because the ones in NwRagdoll did almost nothing; which is why everything was so limp.
  • Fixed joints (for all bones that don't have a spherical or hinge joint with special parameters) are apparently not working correctly, so replace them with a hinge joint that has a very small range of motion.

Was there a particular reason for the tinkering of this?  Part of the fun (for me at least) was seeing some of those hilarious ragdoll positions.

I recognize some base items (statues, cemetary pieces) as having been added to beta a few months ago and then removed because of some issues.  I noticed the plants that had been added then don't seem to be in this update.  Don't remember what they all were, but I do remember there were African violets.

Were the plants the problem before?  Is there hope for their return?

There's a lot of new stuff and people building outdoor, medical, Arachnos or cave bases among others will be very happy.  Just curious because I really liked those plants.

Not all of the new costume patterns are showing up on each body part.  I made a male toon using the new Occulus pattern.  It showed on his chest, gloves, legs, and boots.  Then, made a female toon with the Malaise pattern.  It showed on her chest and legs, but was not showing as an option for gloves or boots.

BTW, I love the new costume patterns.  I have several characters they will be perfect for!

On 8/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, Nexys said:

Not all of the new costume patterns are showing up on each body part.  I made a male toon using the new Occulus pattern.  It showed on his chest, gloves, legs, and boots.  Then, made a female toon with the Malaise pattern.  It showed on her chest and legs, but was not showing as an option for gloves or boots.

BTW, I love the new costume patterns.  I have several characters they will be perfect for!

Malaise is not showing up on males either for gloves or boots. 

23 hours ago, DarkEye86 said:

The new Base Items are AWESEOME

Completely agree.  Will be good to have some statues I can use beyond the Roan female.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 8/11/2019 at 1:49 PM, Leandro said:

Base Editor

• Enabled 676 items for the base editor. You can find them by searching for "New" in the Place Item view.

Woohoo!  Thanks for this!!   Can't wait to check them all out.  Don't suppose there is a list of the new items anywhere? 🥰

Are there any Chances, that more NPC could be added to the Base? Like Soldiers and so on, so you could have like a private Army to guard your Base 😄

Also, a friend told me from another server, that they added over 600 new costume pieces for the hero creator, like freakshow arms. Could you guys see something like this for Homecoming too?

e64f70-1558633601.jpg

If the Peacebringer FX are being looked at, could we possibly see Solar Flare and White Dwarf Flare returned to the Foot Stomp animation? Also, it would be really great if the Light Form FX actually stuck to our character, instead of staying put while the character animates around it.

I like that fix for the White Dwarf Step FX. I honestly didn't think Peacebringer FX even existed for the power.