The AoE beast Radiation/Ninjutsu.

Sovera

So unless I'm mistaken,   and it's entirety possible I am @Bopperis the expert, ageless is  a global recharge and does not effect proc chance. Ignore what pines says.

As far as I understand, the only way to get correct damage numbers out of pines for proc filled attacks is to make a new build with just the attacks. 

Even then you'll get average numbers.

Edited by Knottewe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Knottewe said:

So unless I'm mistaken,   and it's entirety possible I am @Bopperis the expert, ageless is  a global recharge and does not effect proc chance. Ignore what pines says.

As far as I understand, the only way to get correct damage numbers out of pines for proc filled attacks is to make a new build with just the attacks. 

Even then you'll get average numbers.

I'm sorry I haven't read the thread to know the full context of this post. But long story short, don't trust Mids/Pines with calculating Proc damage. It does it wrong. They are working to fix it. If you need estimates on Proc probabilities and calculating expected (average) damage, you can reach out to me or read the Procs Per Minute Information Guide in the guides forum.

As for the recharge boost from Ageless, that does not impact proc probabilities. Only the alpha slot from incarnates can impact proc probabilities as it acts as a recharge enhancement to your powers. So unless we're talking about Agility or Spiritual alphas, you have nothing to worry about.

Edit: Sorry for my quick response earlier, coincidentally I was busy working on my PPM guide when I saw the tag. @Knottewe you are correct. Pines is using Global Recharge in its PPM calculations which is erroneous and is the reason why Ageless is causing the change in estimated proc damage. I have already posted the bug to Mid's Reborn's GitHub, and I am sure they will eventually get to it. They are doing excellent work on the tool, but resources/time is limited, they can only fix so much. I have provided them with some of the functions that are used, but I believe they already had them. I trust a fix will be incorporated in the near future. In the mean time, I recommend going into configuration and click the minimum damage calculation, that way you don't see the Proc estimations. Calculating the estimated damage is simple enough using the formulas in my guide. Take the proc damage, multiply it by the proc percentage, and you have your expected (average) proc damage.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

6 hours ago, Bopper said:

As for the recharge boost from Ageless, that does not impact proc probabilities. Only the alpha slot from incarnates can impact proc probabilities as it acts as a recharge enhancement to your powers. So unless we're talking about Agility or Spiritual alphas, you have nothing to worry about.

That's very good to know, so Ageless will be a good pick to shave a few seconds more plus the debuff resistance.

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 1

Alright, the last iteration of the build. I don't see where to improve this further but I welcome advice if anything looks tweakable.

- Softcap achieved, but without much of a buffer. In theory Ageless Radial Epiphany should have us chockful of DDR though.

- Resistances buffed where possible making for a near EA level of 23% S/L, a meaty 40% to Fire/Cold which is by accident, but welcome for dem farms, then 19% energy, negative, 33% toxic and 40% psi. I worked towards this because as I was leveling I felt squishy as hell with my softcapped defenses punctured through. At these resists and nearly 1700 HP I hope to survive better.

- All ST attacks triple procced. The attack chain might have gaps without Ageless but I will do actual testing in game.

- Hasten brought down to 128 seconds, which is acceptable, and perma with Ageless.

- A substantial 3.84 endurance recovery (Hero Designer does not account for Performance shifter, but it's another 0.24 + 0.43 from Panacea on top of 3.17 native) which is helped by Defensive Opportunity and Ninjitu's endurance clicky...

- ...which helps because I have two flex powers I don't know what to do with since I have no slots to spare. I took Tactics and Assault and they are probably too end heavy for what they provide, but between the native end recovery + Defensive Opportunity + Ninjitsu's endurance clicky it ought to be fine.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.3
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Radiation Blast
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Electricity Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: X-Ray Beam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Fly -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(19)
Level 8: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(23)
Level 14: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), GldJvl-Dam%(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), Apc-Dam%(29)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(36)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), Ags-ResDam(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(39), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Hold%(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(50)
Level 44: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 1: Opportunity
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany
------------

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 2

I have pretty much finished the build now. All the purples, all the ATOs superior-ed. The only thing I still lack is boosting all the IOs in the build to +5, though the gains seem small (HD shows Cosmic Burst going from 312 to 318 damage with +5 slots). Spent part of today getting all the accolades and I'm at 1658HP which is a nice 200 HP boost.

Thoughts so far:

- Endurance is fine. Just with Ninjutsu's endurance clicky things might have been tight with eagle eyed hovering over it as it recharges, but with Defensive Opportunity added in the loss of  endurance is actually pretty low since every DO activation actually makes me endurance positive with my bar slowly refilling. Not enough to be perpetually with a full bar but the endurance clicky comes in then.

- Still squishy. Too many things puncture through softcapped defenses. Which leads to...

- ...I need to be less aggressive about going into melee to abuse Lightning Field/Irradiate and save them for farming.

- Ninjutsu's 26% DDR does not keep up in the slightest. I would need at least 50-52% to not go under the softcap under a single slash of a sword.

- Damage is moooooore than okay. Farming and a +4 pack dies in fifteen seconds with just Musculature at T4. Seriously, and Fire is the AoE set? The ST damage also takes chunks out of enemies which I doubt the current bugged Fire can do with the lack of procs on top of said bugs. I'll test against a pylon once I have the rest of the incarnates T4ed just to see how it behaves even if I don't expect thugs/storm 1000 DPS performance 😜

- ST chain is fine without Ageless. Minimal minimal gap. I intended to grab Ageless to perma Hasten but not *needing* it the choice is now open. Barrier would largely fix the resistances while the extra defense would act as an absorb shield in terms of DDR. But Rebirth would add a large heal (almost 900HP) plus a regen that would simply heal back the hits that manage to get through and negate the need to use Ninjutsu's not too brilliant heal. Decisions decisions...

- I feel presumptuous enough to say I don't need more damage so for Hybrid instead of Assault I could instead go for Melee. Regen is good and resist would be be very much welcome.  But to be honest Hybrid does not thrill me due to the 2 minute CD. I would rather have it at half power for 100% of the time than having a 50% uptime. If I am depending on that regen and resist I can't have it down.

An all defensive line-up would make no sense though. Ageless is not going to appreciably increase DPS since the ST chain is already near gapless. So I could use that for one of the defensive options (leaning on Rebirth, though I already *have* a heal. Barrier would negate (sort of) the lack of DDR while adding a big chunk of dwindling resistances to mitigate the damage.  While Rebirth would mitigate the incoming damage a cascading failure would mean a lot of incoming damage, perhaps more than it would help against. Prevent instead of heal is a good motto. For something like SR without a built-in heal and heaps of baked in DDR I'd say Rebirth would be the best choice).

It makes more sense that, since Destiny does not have a damage increasing choice, then it ought to be the defensive boost of the build leaving Hybrid for the damage boost. This suits me more in any case since I don't want to depend on Hybrid for survival with it's 50% uptime. Not that Barrier/Rebirth is *actually* 100% due to its dwindling nature that would only give 5% for the last minute of its existence, but it can be a panic button and the 5% fit in what I feel to be needed to combat cascading failures.

Edited by Sovera

I finally finished getting Hybrid to T4 as well. I tested on a Pylon and posted on the Pylon thread but will duplicate it here. I'll clean out the original post with the final build and findings.

Radiation/Ninjutsu Sentinel. It's a generalist character aimed at all content and with a strong AoE bent. T4 Musculature Core Paragon, T4 Degenerative Core Flawless, T4 Assault Core Embodiment (not clicked).

Endurance positive despite nine toggles up and never had a need to use the endurance clicky or the heal. Maybe go for the Offensive Opportunity to squeeze that little bit extra oomph.

Chain consisted of Proton Stream, Cosmic Burst and X-Ray Beam, where X-Ray Beam substituted what ever clicky I had, such as Hasten or the anti-mez clicky. This last one was not used on CD but only when the effect was wearing off. I could have simply not used it but I'm doing the normal gameplay when out there.

4 minutes on the dot. I'm not sure if I did something wrong since the character *feels* like it hits hard but the time turned out average to meh. Not really sure what I could do to improve this further without -regen sources or outliers like Enflame (who doesn't even work for Sentinels, according to the beta server patch notes).

While I felt a bit disappointed by the numbers compared to the outliers in this thread I'm revising that. This feels definitively like the AT is expected to behave. Nine toggles and endurance at 90% for the duration? Softcapped defenses to all and still be ranged and have a wide radius AoE, T9 included?  Jump first into spawns?

I had several /bio Sentinels which I eventually eschewed for this one under the reasoning that being at 33% defenses and need to dole out purples to be softcapped or be softcapped and munch on reds to replace the 30% of Offensive Adaption then I preferred being softcapped 100% of the time and turn my whole tray into reds with insp combining binds.

Overall I'm still disappointed with 4 minutes but just in terms of bragging power.

Edit: A new try without Atomic Blast to test if the long activation time was skewing things. 5 minutes and 29 seconds. Definitely use Atomic Blast, definitely.

Attempt with Assault clicked: 3:49 seconds. What does this even *do*?!

I still have a small gap and might build my Ageless next to test with but I doubt it will shave a minute or two.

Re-edit: Crafted a T2 Ageless with what I had laying around. Zero difference or a bit worse. Will post again once having T4 just to test if there is a difference or not. In theory I should churn out Atomic Blasts and Aims more often which would toss more -res uptime into the mix.

Edited by Sovera

2 hours ago, nihilii said:

I'm actually getting my terms mixed up, I mean to say you're not even using Offensive Opportunity.

To me your results are fantastic DPS and I'm looking forward to play my future rad/ sentinel even more, haha. I planned to go /psi once again, but if the DPS is that good, it might not even be worth bothering with a melee attack.

After thinking about what you said I respecced back into Neutrino Bolt to have Offensive Opportunity back, and.... oh boy... Sunsette did warn that Offensive Opportunity wasn't all that... but the next runs were a consistent 5 minute 😄 ... 😅 ... 😭 ... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ !

Yep. Defensive Opportunity shaved a minute off of OFFENSIVE Opportunity...

I suppose the blame lays on Neutrino doing less damage than X-Ray Beam combined with the wasted clicks for endurance (which wasn't that bad, I could blast for a minute and a half to two minutes despite nine toggles before using the endurance clicky). Boy, am I disappointed here.... I mean, it's fine to say it's amazing sentinel DPS, but your Fire/Rad was a consistent 3 minutes or even lower.

Edited by Sovera
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sovera said:

I mean, it's fine to say it's amazing sentinel DPS, but your Fire/Rad was a consistent 3 minutes or even lower.

With Offensive Opportunity, leveraging psi epic, in melee, using the primary with damage for a secondary effect. 🙂 There's a lot of conditionals there. My "pure" fire/ DPS was significantly below 285, before epic goodness (and although some of it was due to less procs, there's not a whole lot of procs one can slot in fire attacks anyway).

Your rad/ deals this damage at range, so this DPS number remains valid in every situation, give or take a few points for Lighting Field. You've built an attack chain out of 3 powers, one of which is convenient to replace for clicks, which makes for simple muscle memory. You deal much of this DPS through applying "extra" -res through Achilles' Heel, meaning the character is a great force multiplier with teammates and Lore pets! And, you do this on a positional softcapped character, which you tell us gobbles rages in real gameplay.

It all sounds very good to me, because pylon DPS is one thing and practical DPS is another. I think what you've achieved is legitimately impressive, regardless how the numbers in a vacuum might look. ~300 DPS at range can outperform ~500 DPS in melee for some situations (hello Apex).

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 1

Keep in mind Rad's T9 is a PbAoE and my test showed a big difference in using it or not.

As a lark I made the character on Justin and added Dominate to the mix. 5 minutes 29 seconds. Hmmmm. Big gaps though. With T4 ageless to compensate for the gaps.... 4:29. Well, alrighty then.

Was the four minute a fluke? I try with the original build with Lightning Field. 4:30. What?  Second test. 4:29. Well now. Either the 4 minute run was a big big fluke or something in the test server may have changed. I will test on live again.

Still on Justin another test with T4 ageless. 4 minutes.

Back on live to check again: 4:27. The four minute run must have been a fluke then.

Tbh the 5% chance to miss could go die in a fire and no one would miss it. Either we can or we can't hit something.

• Like 1

First, bravo.  I know that the times aren't melee Pylon smash, but you really should be proud of what you have done.  

Stop and consider the advantage of the Dominator (whom we share the same scale with) and the Blaster.  I lump both together because they have similar build opportunities in some ways despite different build outcomes.  Both of these can leverage some of their controls for added damage like Plant Control for Doms or any single target Immobilize/Holds on Blaster secondaries.  Second, both ATs here have mixes of range/melee easily available if they so desire due to how their kits lay out.  That mix up allows for a lot of build shenanigans.  It matters. 

Scrappers just straight up do monstrous damage as do Stalkers.  I'd never expect to match either on a damage dealer with sub 1x modifier.  BUT.... 

The build proves a few things. 

First, Sentinels have potential to not only perform well, but perform higher than expected by the general community.  That's important!  

Second, this shows a ranged proc buzzsaw is very competitive in damage on just ranged attacks alone.  No extra shenanigans needed.  That's not something to casually dismiss.  

The one thing I think I'd be bummed about is how it shows that damage might be necessary to reach those levels of performance.  That's a whole different level of shenanigans and in a lot of ways it absolutely destroys build diversity within the AT from a general performance perspective.  Then again, you didn't test without the procs, but math can give inferences on how much DPS it is adding.  That is the one thing that really bothers me about Sentinels.  While we don't get as many creative options as some other ATs, we need to really bend over backwards to push a certain level of performance.  It makes the AT seem like it is all over the place in world of game balance, but I'm probably doing some early morning exaggerations. 😉  

• Like 2

I will do more tests and check if something silly like respecing turns off incarnates and that they need to be slotted off and back in. 30 seconds off is a bit odd. After running a few more tests to have a baseline I'll do the non proc version next.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sovera said:

Keep in mind Rad's T9 is a PbAoE and my test showed a big difference in using it or not.

You make a good point.

I'll admit to personal bias here: as an adamant CJ+hurdle bunnyhopper, I tend to plan my jump so the height brings me in range of the target, use Aim, jump, activate the nuke, let the momentum carry me away during the animation, resume attacking at range. Because you only need to touch your target during the game tic where you activate the power and not the end of your animation, it's possible to do this with a near perfect success rate.

Nonetheless, it's true there is a greater requirement than simply shooting something like Thunderous Blast; and, this is VERY build-and-playstyle specific. For Hover Sentinels, and really for anyone with more respect for their spacebar, the PBAoE/TAoE distinction matters greatly.

Alright. After several tests the original 4 minute one is semi unexplained as I never again replicated it. I should revise the numbers to 4:30 being the average since that was what I got after several tests.

What I did next was change the Achiles -res to Proton Stream. The reasoning was that Proton Stream is the ST skill I favor the most. If I can push a button that will be it. It is also the skill I use after Aim and before Atomic Blast (Aim, Proton Stream, Atomic Blast, Cosmic Burst, Proton Stream fit in the Aim window. One might think Ageless would change this, but not really).

Which means the -res in Proton Stream feeds Atomic Blasts, where I usually would usually put off using X-Ray Beam in favor of using Proton or Cosmic because of their extra damage.

Considering the average time has turned out to be 4:30 and not 4:00 this was substantial. After a few more tests to prove it was not a fluke I can now say 4:00 is indeed the numbers achievable by the build.

With T4 Ageless the best time went down to 3:42 but the others stayed at the 4 minute mark having Ageless make no impact.

15 seconds difference in times is perfectly normal with all the RNG layers involved. The first is of course the 5% miss chance that creeps up far too much to feel like 5%. Then did that 5% involve one of the crucial big hitters like Proton Stream that not just hits hard but carries the -res? Same for Atomic Blast? Did we get Opportunity up in time for the big hitters for that juicy 20% -res? (speaking of since Cosmic Burst and X-Ray Beam are interchangeable in terms of rotation if Opportunity lights up I favored X-Ray Beam to activate it sooner and get the -res ball rolling. This does not introduce gaps)

And then the pylon regen ticks. Lets say it ticks at 3:45 and we get the kill at 3:42. All is fine. But if we pass the 3:45 mark then the extra regened health may easily account for the next 15-20 seconds of button mashing.

Overall while I would like to say the new time is 3:42 it was just one out four and the stars aligned.

The last test I clicked on Hybrid Assault Core Embodiment combined with T4 Ageless just to see the difference. 3:01 one time, 3:10 another, where I could see the pylon regen as I missed at 3:00 mark.

I have a lot of respect for people who test on pylons for hours. Personally I felt like throwing something at the screen seeing my character half a meter away from a pylon and aiming her hands to the ground to miss with an attack.

Tonight I'll try the non proc version to see the difference.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, nihilii said:

You make a good point.

I'll admit to personal bias here: as an adamant CJ+hurdle bunnyhopper, I tend to plan my jump so the height brings me in range of the target, use Aim, jump, activate the nuke, let the momentum carry me away during the animation, resume attacking at range. Because you only need to touch your target during the game tic where you activate the power and not the end of your animation, it's possible to do this with a near perfect success rate.

Nonetheless, it's true there is a greater requirement than simply shooting something like Thunderous Blast; and, this is VERY build-and-playstyle specific. For Hover Sentinels, and really for anyone with more respect for their spacebar, the PBAoE/TAoE distinction matters greatly.

I'm a hoverer myself since I much dislike being bullied away by the press of unwashed bodies. And the NPCs too 😜

The thing is, for 90% of the content being in melee is perfectly fine. Testing the pylons I was under fire from it plus mothership while ignoring both. Most of the time a pylon would hit once and I would slowly regenerate to full before there might be another hit. In a +4 ITF (I bring up ITF since of the DDR of them little swords) I just jump into a spawn and stay there to abuse Lightning Field (no point in Chain Fences since the fat bosses' shouting removes immobilizes from what I have seen).

Alright, as promised here is the original build before having been turned into a triple proc... and booyah, thanks @oldskool because boy, it was bad 😄

I only did two tests since it was pretty dull and both cases it was exactly 6 minutes on the dot, despite having leveraged my findings about Achiles' Heel in Proton Stream. T4 Musculature and T4 Assault (not clicked), no Ageless.

The non proc build:

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Neutrino Bolt -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7)
Level 2: Irradiate -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(9), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(9), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(11), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), ScrDrv-Dam%(13)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(17), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), AchHee-ResDeb%(21)
Level 8: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21)
Level 12: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(23)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(23), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Apc-Acc/Rchg(25), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- Rgn-Dmg(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(33), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(34), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(34), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), Ags-ResDam(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 30: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(39)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob(42), TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(42), TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(42), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg(43), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 44: Blinding Powder -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(50), CrcPrs-Conf%(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), Empty(15)
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

I also tried @Knottewe slotting just in case there was gold lurking in there (two 50++ Acc/Dmg HO and four procs), but since we lack a fourth damage proc I slotted Achille's Heel in the other attacks and a Decimation chance of Build-Up in Proton Stream. This of course added little more than more theoretical upkeep on Achille's Heel. Not having any end reduction slotted was immediately noticeable as the passive recovery + Defensive Opportunity could not keep up, but it wasn't a problem since the endurance clicky of Ninjutsu kept things stable.

Hasten also took a dip to 132 seconds so I used Ageless in the testing... but only got 3:49 seconds. An improvement for sure but not one I would chase. It would be a different matter if I could finagle a fourth damage proc but I couldn't find one. Non damaging procs are a possibility though. the Winter's -recharge and slow is a defensive option as well as the -ToHit but....

Does SNBR track Decimation procs? Someone tested with a T1 and it apparently seldomly procced, which is why I tossed it at Proton Stream also thinking f it feeding Atomic Blasts.

Edit: Post breakfast thinking about slotting in four procs. Now fed I can see I could have swapped Apocalypse to Cosmic Burst instead of a third -res. Also, Cosmic Burst could take the Gladiator's Fury -res and that being replaced by any of the damage procs in Atomic Blast. Apocalypse in X-Ray Beam feels like a waste though but it can be easy to test in justin:

Proton Stream: Javelin proc, Touch of Lady Grey proc, Achile's -res proc, Decimation proc.

Cosmic burst: Shieldbreaker proc, Touch of Lady Grey proc, Javellin's proc, Apocalypse/X?

X-Ray Beam: Shieldbreaker proc, Touch of Lady Grey proc, Javelin's proc, Apocalypse/X?

This is definitely entering pylon killing chasing territory though. For regular play I would not advise -res procs in our hardest hitting hitter, or Apocalypse in our weakest attack. When do we even hit the same target for four minutes at a time? Regular play is about burst and we would want our Proton Stream to kill a mob instead of it surviving debuffed but with a sliver of HP and requiring a second skill to finish killing.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: X-Ray Beam -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(3), AchHee-ResDeb%(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), ShlBrk-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(23)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(15), Apc-Dam%(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(19)
Level 8: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 12: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(25), Dcm-Build%(25), AchHee-ResDeb%(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), GldJvl-Dam%(29)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(36)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), Ags-ResDam(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(39), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob(45), TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(45), TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(45), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), TraoftheH-Dam%(50)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(50)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

49 minutes ago, Sovera said:

For regular play I would not advise -res procs in our hardest hitting hitter...

That can depend though.  I know Dual Pistols is a different animal entirely, but I've decided to swap Achilles' Heel into Executioner's Shot.  Its a slight damage decrease for removing the Touch of Lady Grey but the proc chance is higher than Pistols.  Its only slightly more so in my build because I have Apocalypse there buffing some recharge (59%, no Acc/Rec -- all damage!), but still... 

I decided to go this route actually due to both this thread, some others, and how I've been evolving my attack chain.  Now I run Executioner's Shot -> Suppressive Fire -> Pistols (swap with Dual Wield for Defensive Opportunity as needed).  What happens here is Achilles' Heel now feeds Suppressive Fire which has a 73% chance to trigger a purple damage proc that gets assisted by resistance debuff.  Then Pistols gets 3 rolls at 29% to trigger one or more damage procs.  I also use Executioner's Shot more reliably since I'll swap Pistols for Dual Wield.  So there is also that.  Refreshing Heel uptime is a nice bit of damage solo, but yeah in groups it can be lack luster. 

Why this chain?  It lines up perfectly with building opportunity.  It takes 90 meter to activate an effect and the above routine gets 94 meter ever 13.4 seconds or nearly 3 full rotations.  This means the 3rd Suppressive Fire is the one moving from 81 opportunity to 94 just before I would use my 3rd Pistols.  At that point the minor decision flowchart in my head opens and I decide to click Dual Wield or not.  Sometimes Offensive Opportunity is the way to go backed by the endurance click (mine has Performance Shifter so the restore is huge when it procs).  

Anyway, there can be good reasons to put Heel in a hard hitter over another damage proc.  Smoothing out attack chains or creating reliability can sometimes be better than a few DPS points in real play.  

I'm also glad to see from your testing that the endurance reduction of Thunderstrikes yields positive results.  I've been considering quad proccing Pistols and Suppressive Fire but that adds almost 1 full endurance drain per cycle which runs 4.884 seconds.  Dual Pistols can drink endurance pretty freaking quick when used in rapid succession but I may test it with the set this weekend if I have time.  Again, different animal, but the endurance drains are a concern across Primaries.  

I have tested an Enflame variant considering the brouhaha it brought up in the controllerverse, but I saw no improvement. The rotation went without a hitch and no endurance woes back with the thunderstrike slotting, but 4:26 with T4 Ageless running.

Perhaps my Enflame  slotting wasn't the best and I should add moar procs, moar!

The reason I feel that the quadruple proc version did not do much was that with the endurance clicks it stole clicks that could have been damage clicks. Not that this is a problem for regular play since we don't do 5 minute DPS check fights where every click matters, but for the price of 50++ HAMI-Os plus a quadruple proc and obtain the same results as a simpler and cheaper triple proc with thunderstrikes, then no.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:
Level 1: X-Ray Beam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), ShlBrk-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), Rct-ResDam%(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(13)
Level 4: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(19)
Level 12: Mystic Flight -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Enflame -- PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(A), PstBls-Dam%(23), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Ann-ResDeb%(25), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(27)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(27)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(31), TchofLadG-%Dam(31), Apc-Dam%(31)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal(34)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(39)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Ags-Psi/Status(39), Ags-ResDam(40), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(40), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(43)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(45), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(46), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(46), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(48), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(48), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(48)
Level 38: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

On 8/11/2019 at 12:51 PM, Sovera said:

One thing Pines was tripping me was saying that Shinobi-ri can not be used with Combat Jumping, but after testing they do work together.

You should follow the link in my signature and let the pines devs know