To Infinity (Server) and Beyond (again)!

ZemyaSoldat

I spent most of my life on Infinity.

Below, a pic of the time I first met the Conglomerate (I was Mr Atomus back then, the rad-rad def in the back) ... and the Conglomerettes, along with their Coach.

That was the day I knew I wanted to join  :)

Lots of fond memories of this great bunch ...

Conglomerettes_and_Coach.JPG.f48ac1acd6de22fa51bf0eef4c510ec1.JPG

So, @Eran Rist/@Is Errant/@Sin Terra reporting in... Formerly of dUmb, Leage of Extraordinary Stupidmen, and some villain group I can't remember.

Eran Rist - Kat/Regen Scrap

Curtis Hellraiser - DB/Will Brute (was the pirate DB team we did that BVA adopted as mascots, IIRC)

B B Hood - AR/Nrg Blast

Good Vibrations - Earth/Sonic Troller

Gotta get my desktop together and check my screen shots for the rest...

Death is the best debuff.

@Tiny Bolt here! I see whoever had the name on the other servers either didn't come back or picked something else.

I doubt most anyone remembers me but I was in the global chat for cat girls (do not remember the name), was dUmb by association and Bits.

I had too many alts to be really noted for any one character but I did have a habit of sticking mohawks on all my toons for at least one costume. :D

@MrsOsha

Frosty Destiny

Destiny's Fire

Kinetic Destiny

Lemon's Heal

To name a few.....We were The OSHA Academy and my husband is OSHA and I think we were best known for running

Hami Raids

Post I9 hami raid ....

Hamidon Raid on Infinity Server brought to you by The Infinity Super Coalition and friends. Lead by Claws OSHA, video

and editing by AISB. Many thanks to all who participated in this event :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Sadly I can't remember my old SG. My main was Mighty Mortal on Infinity. I also played Uulln the Barbarian, Mafia Muscle, Doc Ribbit, and Microfusion.

DUDE I remember you we played together a few times!  Mighty was a Inv/SS right?

Holy Hellfire

Re-Viver

Angus McWooparse

Phil MaKrackin

Baney is Back!

Been around from Beta till Sunset. Spent 99% of my time on Infinity.

@Baneful, @Baneless, @Baney

Paragon City Search and Rescue

dUmb

Just a Little Bit

Anointed Brotherhood

Fallen Angels

Dark Brotherhood

Wentworth Country Club (as Brighton M. Wentworth)

Baney is Back!

dUmb

Just a Little Bit

Anointed Brotherhood

Fallen Angels

Dark Brotherhood

You just think you are back :P

I am just all alone.  QueenFrigid was my love  Ice/Storm Controller lvl 50  I ended my career with dUmb.  I was also the only toon to have been killed by a lower level Ritki monkey.

• Haha 2

It's sad that I can't remember my old handle or forum name, given how much time I spent on Infinity back in the day, but I had kind of buried COH and moved on after it was shut down so I forgot a good bit of it. Anyways...recognize a few of you, used to do a lot of the forum run task forces on weekends...

Main two anyone might remember were:

Simon Blaze - Fire/SS tank

Emerald Lady - Rad/Emp defender

Might try to jump on this weekend and see what all the fuss is about.

Below, a pic of the time I first met the Conglomerate (I was Mr Atomus back then, the rad-rad def in the back) ... and the Conglomerettes, along with their Coach.

Welcome back to all those that I have not chatted with in Discord!  I still fondly remember Mayhemette Tuesdays.  In fact there I am as Mindy Mayhem in the back right.  Still hoping to see RedTomax, Catareactor and HMan in this rebirth, I think that was Catareactor’s idea but we really did a lot of silly themed team ideas back in the day.

Be sure to join the chat channel Infinity in game, although I most likely will not be online until Friday night.  Also howdy Tiny bolt!  I totally forgot about the cat girl global channel.  I am still on the look out for Pep!  <_< >_>  I really could use some peppermints again.

Welcome back to all those that I have not chatted with in Discord!  I still fondly remember Mayhemette Tuesdays.  In fact there I am as Mindy Mayhem in the back right.  Still hoping to see RedTomax, Catareactor and HMan in this rebirth, I think that was Catareactor’s idea but we really did a lot of silly themed team ideas back in the day.

Be sure to join the chat channel Infinity in game, although I most likely will not be online until Friday night.  Also howdy Tiny bolt!  I totally forgot about the cat girl global channel.  I am still on the look out for Pep!  <_< >_>  I really could use some peppermints again.

My wife and I are facebook friends with Catareactor, I'm not sure she knows they game is kind of back.  My main was Burnin Up, my wife had to many characters to name (like 40 level 50's).

I certainly remember you and your wife as @Forcefire if my memory serves.  I like her had to keep shipping 50s off of Infinity so I could make a new one.  I keep meaning to log into Facebook for the first time in forever just to see if they know.

I blame @LockJaw as is tradition for them all not being back.

@Disscharge here.  The Defenders of Paragon SG called Infinity our home for most of the run...moved to Freedom as the Infinity population dwindled.  Happy to be back and setting up camp on Excelsior. 

AKA Chocolate Thunder

Earthen Titan

Reignforest

to name a few...

Baney is Back!

dUmb

Just a Little Bit

Anointed Brotherhood

Fallen Angels

Dark Brotherhood

Yay! Moar dUmb'er person!

Death is the best debuff.

Heeeey, GuiltTrip!! Hi! I'm glad to see you around again. Pep is on my list of people I hope make it back. We could all use a peppermint, I think. >_>

Simian Smith, here, one of the two founding members of the once illustrious Simian Defense Force. I do miss the good ol' days of bringing Paragon City beneath my boothee... ahem, beneath my umbrella. The subjuga... err, liberation of earth was rather glorious. Any former SDF members out there?

Tyche is here too.

For those who remember me and my legion of alts :)  I hope some of the other Tychians - and the dUmb folks, Insomniac Brigade, folks form the Bits channel, and other fun friends - are around too.

I do see Eran posted (hi!) and also TinyBolt who I recall a bit less well, and Baney too (hi you guys).

Been wondering if Well or Bug are going to make it make.

I'm primarily playing on Indomitable right now - the "In" reminds me of Infinity where I did nearly all my playing. 

Global is @Tyche if you remember teaming or chatting and want to get in touch

Tyche is here too.

For those who remember me and my legion of alts :)  I hope some of the other Tychians - and the dUmb folks, Insomniac Brigade, folks form the Bits channel, and other fun friends - are around too.

I do see Eran posted (hi!) and also TinyBolt who I recall a bit less well, and Baney too (hi you guys).

Been wondering if Well or Bug are going to make it make.

I'm primarily playing on Indomitable right now - the "In" reminds me of Infinity where I did nearly all my playing. 

Global is @Tyche if you remember teaming or chatting and want to get in touch

Hi! I remember you for sure. Not surprised you remember Eran/Errants better--between the two of us he has always been the outgoing one (we're married so royal we usage here lol).

I know the Bits are in game again but not sure who from that group are around.