Extor's Emotes Popmenu - express yourself!

I have updated the post at this link to account for the new mod installation tool that Michiyo developed. Part of that update changes the manual installation process from a .mnu file to a .pigg archive. Users will need to refer to the installation instructions in the top post to account for this new installation process. I also added a section for removal/deletion of the old installation, which will be necessary in order for the new installation to work.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
typo

I've published an update to include the new kneel emotes from the Issue 27, Page 5 patch. The updated file is available at the post at this link, and in the City Mod Installer. More details are available in the changelog in the linked post above.

The initial version of the menu that I uploaded to City Mod Installer and Google Drive was a past revision from Jan 5, 2022, and not the latest version of the mod. Users that installed this mod within the last week or so from either of those sources will definitely want to update to this latest version. My apologies to any users who may have had limited functionality. The currently available version restores all features of the Aug 23, 2022 update (plus the new kneel emotes).

• 6 months later

I've published an update to include the four new emotes (three variants of mug drinking, and eating watermelon) from the Issue 27, Page 6 patch. The updated file is available at the post at this link, and in the City Mod Installer. More details are available in the changelog in the linked post above.

If anyone notices any issues, please let me know!

• 9 months later

I've published an update to include the eight new and three legacy emotes (mostly eating/drinking/phone related) from the Issue 27, Page 7 patch. The updated file is available in the post at this link, and in the City Mod Installer. More details are available in the changelog in the linked post above.

If anyone notices any issues, please let me know!

On a related note, if anyone would be interested in taking over maintenance of this popmenu, please let me know. It is a fairly simple popmenu to maintain, so the time commitment would be fairly minimal.