Post your super videos!

Gotta add one of my all time favorites here, Stan and Lou. Comedy genius.

Seriously these guys could be their own thread there's so much win in this series.

See for yourself.

"Stan if brains were Super powers your's would be a toggle... cuz it ain't always on." Lol

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 3 months later
On 8/16/2019 at 4:59 AM, Christopher Robin said:

Gotta add one of my all time favorites here, Stan and Lou. Comedy genius.

Seriously these guys could be their own thread there's so much win in this series.

See for yourself.

"Stan if brains were Super powers your's would be a toggle... cuz it ain't always on." Lol

OMG thank you for posting that, just listened to all 31 episodes and I've been crying with laughter, just so damn funny! I'd never heard of these before

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

@FireBrandi Just copy and paste it. It will automatically embed into the window and give you an option

to turn it into a text link if you so wish in a pop up at the bottom of the reply box.

If you mean to insert it into already existent text then you would click/drag over said text to highlight it

and then choose the Link option from the top row (5th symbol after Bold, Italicize, Underline and Strikethrough)

and from the window the opens past the YT link into the URL field and then click "Insert into Post."

15 hours ago, kallistiuk said:

OMG thank you for posting that, just listened to all 31 episodes and I've been crying with laughter, just so damn funny! I'd never heard of these before

You're welcome @kallistiuk and welcome to the best part of the forums! zb7XgP0P_o.png

Stan And Lou had so many great lines and gags and pop culture references that I am genuinely surprised so few remember it.

I post links to it on every game related forums artz section I can find and am always happy to hear when someone new

"discovers" it for the first time. Fishmorph the guy behind it all actually responded to me in one of them and was

happy people are still enjoying it after all this time. I probably had to listen to the whole series at least 3x

before I got all the references (that I was able to) out of it. Everything from the theoretical state of

Schrodinger's Cat to Scooby Doo and of course to CoH as well.

Stan: I know you opened that box and took out that big beetle thing and you ran like a little girl,

you ran so much like a little girl I was gonna ask if you sold Mutation Enhancements in Founder's Falls. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

Lou: Of course I ran you Mook!

15 hours ago, kallistiuk said:

This was always one of my favourites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGF0MYORADE

I enjoy the video but always wished he/she had used the original song and not the Korn remake.

But okay I will see your Dance Gun and raise you a Thank You! (cue the delivery truck) HmWYqjbR_o.gif 

Fun Fact:

Spoiler

Yes that is a very young LeVar Burton (a.k.a. Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge)

as the detective sent to arrest Cameo in the original Word Up video linked above. zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

Yes also love the 'Thank You' video - the truck is a small slice of genius.... Yeahhhhhh!

I used to make videos in another game, Dark Age of Camelot and always wanted to do one in CoH but never got around to it until a few months ago after a particularly inspired dance session waiting for an MSR raid:

It just HAD to be done 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

Lol nice one @kallistiuk

Listen all y'all this is Sabotage!

Love it when they are all booking it to the mission and

Operative Steel hits his teleport right during the WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Like 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 1 year later

Let us see the creativity of our community now that we are free to do so again! Show off your costumes in action, base tours, character role playing, speed running, city exploring, badge collecting, PvPing, and more. 

Please remember to follow the Code of Conduct when posting videos!

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• Glacier Peak changed the title to Post your super videos!

(Thanks for the shout-out @Glacier Peak!)

Here's a couple twitch streams I've been enjoying. Both are pretty min/max orientated...

@BlackHearted is one of Everlasting's raid leaders. Their channel is regular with streams of hardcore PvE stuff like Hami Raids, ITrials, Speed TFs, etc. Can check their channel out, here:

@CR Banana Man is one of the PvP community reps. His channel has some interesting videos on PvP and farming. He's got a few videos where he does "POV Reviews" of videos other PvPers have sent him. (I.e. He watches other people play, and then critiques what they should have been doing differently.) Fascinating stuff from one of the most knowledgeable PvPers in the game. Can check out his channel, here:

• Thanks 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

44 minutes ago, America's Angel said:

(Thanks for the shout-out @Glacier Peak!)

Here's a couple twitch streams I've been enjoying. Both are pretty min/max orientated...

@BlackHearted is one of Everlasting's raid leaders. Their channel is regular with streams of hardcore PvE stuff like Hami Raids, ITrials, Speed TFs, etc. Can check their channel out, here:

@CR Banana Man is one of the PvP community reps. His channel has some interesting videos on PvP and farming. He's got a few videos where he does "POV Reviews" of videos other PvPers have sent him. (I.e. He watches other people play, and then critiques what they should have been doing differently.) Fascinating stuff from one of the most knowledgeable PvPers in the game. Can check out his channel, here:

Great finds! One of my favorite things about video games is watching other people do something unique and then trying my best to replicate or even make it better. Whether that is finding a niche build or beating a mission or trial faster using a modified strategy, or getting my farmer more efficient, these kinds of videos are a great way to learn and chill.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Glacier is this just a thread of people sharing their favorite videos? Cuz that thread already exists you just added Super to teh title? Not sure that we couldnt but now we can again is reason enough for a whole new thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, DJ1 said:

Glacier is this just a thread of people sharing their favorite videos? Cuz that thread already exists you just added Super to teh title? Not sure that we couldnt but now we can again is reason enough for a whole new thread. 

Hear, hear! @DJ1. If a GM (perhaps @GM Widower?) would like to merge these two threads (and perhaps sticky?), I would be supportive. Of course, double check with @Christopher Robin if that is okay.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Probably not whomever "merged" the Best Costume threads, Channel2's thread getting imported to here from

General and mine which was already here simply being deleted didn't strike me as the best way to accomplish that. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

Not sure who decides that either. I actually don't know many of the devs here as I don't venture out of

the art forums all that often and they rarely stop by. */e shrug* You got any ideas @Glacier Peak?

• Like 1

07K1tHnz_o.png