Guardian of Forever Badge

Blue Jay

I read back a page and did not see this topic. On @KeyboardKitsune's list is Guardian of Forever. "(Issue 25) Recruit a new member into Ouroboros". It not being on the wiki, I'm not sure how to grab that shiny.

Put into practice that which cannot be thought

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1596
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

Issue 22 added a level 20 - 24 blue side short story arc, "Collateral Damage," given by Laura Lockhart.  If you run it a second time in Ouro (it doesn't matter how you run it the first time, regular or Ouro), there's a new glowie crate in the first mission.  Open it, and read the clue it gives you.  That sets you on a different path for the second run, and it gives the "Guardian of Forever" badge.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Apparition said:

Issue 22 added a level 20 - 24 blue side short story arc, "Collateral Damage," given by Laura Lockhart.  If you run it a second time in Ouro (it doesn't matter how you run it the first time, regular or Ouro), there's a new glowie crate in the first mission.  Open it, and read the clue it gives you.  That sets you on a different path for the second run, and it gives the "Guardian of Forever" badge.

I've made headway. I got the blinkie, went into it the second time, and have reach the building in the mission where I place to doohickey on her face. I'm running into a locked door to get to her. I've cleared the whole base but no key dropped for me and I'm stuck.

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

• 2 weeks later
On 8/17/2019 at 4:57 AM, Bluejay said:

I've made headway. I got the blinkie, went into it the second time, and have reach the building in the mission where I place to doohickey on her face. I'm running into a locked door to get to her. I've cleared the whole base but no key dropped for me and I'm stuck.

Make sure when you click the blinky you read the clue. You need to visit mender "name" in ouroborous BEFORE you enter the next mission as he needs t speak with you. 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, FrostyDelicious said:

Make sure when you click the blinky you read the clue. You need to visit mender "name" in ouroborous BEFORE you enter the next mission as he needs t speak with you. 

Thank you. I have it. I just never got back here to say it eventually worked for me. I ran the mission several times, even after having read the clue, but eventually I got the shiny.

• Like 1

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

Well I am having a different problem I ran the mini arc the first time thru Oro and then I ran it again and after saving Leon the location of the blinkie shows up on the mini map but when I click on it I get the message "You can't complete this objective yet". Not sure what I need to do so I can c;lick on it

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better

5 hours ago, Craigrx said:

Well I am having a different problem I ran the mini arc the first time thru Oro and then I ran it again and after saving Leon the location of the blinkie shows up on the mini map but when I click on it I get the message "You can't complete this objective yet". Not sure what I need to do so I can c;lick on it

That's strange.  If you get "You can't complete this objective yet," that means that you haven't done the arc yet, or at least the game doesn't think you have.  Try completing the arc, and running it one more time.  If it still occurs, file a /petition.

I am wondering if the Steel Savior badge is a requirement to get the blinkie, because on one toon I had the badge and was able to do the alternate path. But one the toon I was talking about above I didn't have that badge

I can confirm that you need the Steel Savior badge to get the blinkie in the second run of the first mission of Collateral Damage. I got the badge with the toon that couldn't click on the glowie and then I was able to click the glowie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 2 months later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

hello, i have run the arc before, i got the glowie and the clue the 2nd run through. i met with the mender and then went to mission. 

the building caught fire and blew up and i didn't get opportunity to place object on her. i am doing next mission and have found her again but she pases away. so do i need to run the previous mission and not fail the timed part?

Edited by OXPL
typo