Agility or Musculature for Electric Dominators?

oedipus_tex

Asking RE: a Elec/Psi permadom.  I can't seem to decide between these two options:

Agility Core: +45% endurance modification, +33% Recharge, +20% defense

Musculature: +33% damage, immob, defense debuff, endurance mod, run speed

How much does +33% damage contribute in the long run, and does that outweigh the benefits of having Psychic Shockwave, Drain Psyche, Power Sink and Summon Guardian (I went //Mu Mastery) up more often? Just want to make sure that missing that extra damage is worth it. 

I went Nerve Core. Any damage Increases are from set pieces. 

I run 8 toggles and have no end issues AND Dom pops every minute and re-fills it. So end reduction/mod wasn't even a consideration.

That being said I'm not elec/ soooo could be I don't know something. I also have a Muscualture, and it's noticeable but prefer not to use it.

-Number-Six of Torchbearer, THE Dominator       =p

Seeing as how you're Electric, I imagine the Endurance Modification is required (otherwise I would recommend Intuition Radial). If you aren't using procs, then go Agility. Otherwise, go musculature.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Endurance Modification isn't strictly required, but its a huge bonus, because it gets me around having to slot End Mod in any of the powers. Since no IO set natively contains End Mod, this is huge. All of these powers in Elec/ and /Mu have endurance drain or bonus, so it's a nice priority:

- Tesla Cage

- Chain Fences

- Conductive Aura

- Static Field

- Paralyzing Blast 

- Synaptic Overload

- Gremlins (in all of their punches)

- Power Sink

- Ball Lightning

- Summon Guardian (in their lightning attacks)

In truth some of this may be overkill, altho there's something ridiculously satisfying about that portion of the ITF where you fight 8 Elite Bosses and I can floor the endurance of all of them in 3-5 seconds.

I agree with your approach. So my recommendation is still dependent on your using Procs or not, and if the Agility alpha would negatively impact that performance. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

I agree with your approach. So my recommendation is still dependent on your using Procs or not, and if the Agility alpha would negatively impact that performance. 

I hear you. Good advice.

I don't atcually have a build in Mids at the moment because I can't decide what route to take on procs. Here's a screenshot of the current Franken-build. A couple of these IOs are only here because I lucked out and they dropped randomly (like the ragnorak chance for knockdown.)

I definitely feel I could do something better with Chain Fences and any of the powers that still have standard enhancers.

image.thumb.png.789340c679aeb4bee9a5feb7e5cac9be.png

hero.thumb.jpg.2327150aaa661dfed43f3e2cd19924d8.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngsocial.thumb.jpg.2b778830c3ea90dceb00161e1269f943.jpg

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 1