Show Off!!

Hello all, i am kinda new to the building game but have learned a lot and been building more and more. I play on the Torchbearer Server and would love for anyone to visit and give me feed back about my build. You all seem to build very large and my build is rather small. Maybe one day i will get to that point but for now i am very happy with what i have made and would like to share. I did my best to put in everything that is needed and easily accessible for players on the go! It is a blend of High Tech and Alien items, i also did my best to make all the clickable use items into a new unique item as to not be the same thing you would normally see  in all other bases. Passcode AUTI-7639 Oh by the way it is kinda loud in there so be ready for that. lol

screenshot_191221-12-06-09.jpg

• Like 2

@Stormwell76, Excellent base! I like how it is compact, yet really impactful. Most of the assets you used really fit the theme of a spaceship/ rikti warship. In particular, the stacked Rikiti particle fields are great in person. Well done!

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

• City Council
On 12/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Stormwell76 said:

Hello all, i am kinda new to the building game but have learned a lot and been building more and more. I play on the Torchbearer Server and would love for anyone to visit and give me feed back about my build. You all seem to build very large and my build is rather small. Maybe one day i will get to that point but for now i am very happy with what i have made and would like to share. I did my best to put in everything that is needed and easily accessible for players on the go! It is a blend of High Tech and Alien items, i also did my best to make all the clickable use items into a new unique item as to not be the same thing you would normally see  in all other bases. Passcode AUTI-7639 Oh by the way it is kinda loud in there so be ready for that. lol

Hey @Stormwell76 I went and checked out the base! Super nifty! I loved the use of lettering and also the Rikti-esque theme! Very well done. ^_^

• Like 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• 2 weeks later
On 12/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Stormwell76 said:

I visited here the other night.  Very well done!  I love the sci-fi theme!  Beautiful work and definitely worth a visit.

The only problem with those kinds of staircases (now that we can make them) is the pitch angle is so shallow that you need like a 3+ room blocks just to go up 1 story, so you can hardly fit them into 2x2 rooms (they just take up too much space).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

They are a bit tricky that way, but I've never had a lot of trouble planning my rooms around them. What I like is that they're seamless, unlike the stairs we originally had, and if I need to turn it around at a landing, a pair of the larger, rectangular University Table pieces just happen to match the stair surface texture perfectly, so they're great for creating those.

Edited by Flashtoo

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

On 8/26/2019 at 10:36 PM, Infernal Jester said:

Interiors now

Nothing personal but ever since the doppelganger incident everyone gets scanned upon entry

screenshot_190826-08-47-22.thumb.jpg.e01ba981a65b27ee575a64ec9e5e8a53.jpg

Everyone needs a place to chill and read

screenshot_190826-08-48-14.thumb.jpg.53a8796d217a5fd0154dec75d37aa6bf.jpg

Or store and craft

screenshot_190826-08-49-11.thumb.jpg.4111a48556909299b1b4df31e9697b17.jpgscreenshot_190826-08-49-02.thumb.jpg.10797c720d99d3f21a577dac380218c4.jpgscreenshot_190826-08-49-19.thumb.jpg.876c7883134a29595030ec121d752cc8.jpg

Whats that Blue forcefield item in the 1st screenshot?

• Community Rep

Did a stained glass window of sorts for the castle I'm working on. I think it turned out well!screenshot_200115-16-47-53.thumb.jpg.59599077488fe462de0a7877713f305c.jpg

The overall view with the chandelier is fairly impressive, I think. I just wish the white walls had a better rendering distance!

-Dacy

screenshot_200115-16-47-30.jpg

• Like 5

I've always like the idea that there is a support team somewhere back at a base.

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum