Show Off!!

So I started off trying to finish off the Mini Freedom Phalanx SG base as I had a bit of inspiration for another room and got ... a little carried away.  😋  I wound up starting over from scratch.  Basically, the story for this one is that prior to his death, Statesman revealed the location of the well to the Minis, whom he entrusted to guard it and keep it safe.  He had hidden it in a hellish place where few would dare to go.

Here are some progress shots -

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Statesmini on the throne

spacer.png

Still working on the tower and adding more lava rocks and such.  Will post more when it is all done.

Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Think I can call this one done.  May add a few bits here and there if the inspiration strikes me.  Feel free to drop by and explore.  Watch out for the prowling hell hounds!

Passcode:  MINIFP-2745 on Torchbearer.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later

WOW!! These are amazing!! I used to play many years ago, before going rouge. I tinkered around with my own personal base. I came back about a month ago and just found out about all the base changes and I can not wait to dig in! Here is some of my base from way back when.

screenshot_091018-11-39-12.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-39-24.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-06.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-14.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-20.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-27.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-39.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-40-45.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-41-10.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-41-19.jpg

• Like 6

I thought i would share some screenshots of team awesomesauce's base, I was totaly inspired by fishtank posts and spent most of yesterday afternoon builing my aquarium.

The Airstrip on the roof.

Airstrip.jpg

My Aquariumcentre piece

Aquarium.jpg

Base portal

Baseportal.jpg

The Hanger beneath the Airstrip

hanger.jpg

Medbay

medbay.jpg

The Portal Room

portalroom.jpg

The Prison Entrance (for once we um.. arrest the criminals)

prison1jpg.jpg

The Spa

Spa.jpg

The Arcane Sanctum

arcanesanctumjpg.jpg

The Grocery storr

Shop.jpg

Prison cells

prisoncells.jpg

Edited by Ravara
  • Like 1

Hey so for the prison, I have a suggestion, an interrogation room. Like the ones you see on tv table 2 chairs, 1 way mirror, cameras etc on the other side. These are old images from a way long time ago, but I checked and they still work the same, its a white board, for the 1 way mirror, could be used as force fields too i guess. One side is white board the other side is invisible. Your looks great! I cant wait till I put some time into one myself.

screenshot_091018-11-41-59.jpg

screenshot_091018-11-41-49.jpg

Edited by PC77
  • Like 1

Hey there,

If you didn't see the original post, please look at it !

I can't put a lot of screenshots because they are some secrets to discover ...

Even if you don't want to play the escape room, you can PM me (here or ingame) for a visit

I'm quite sure there are some buildings that might interest you, as a base lovers !

• Like 1

• Community Rep

Approaching completion on the base I'm working on on Excelsior, ONES-5030, if you want to drop by and look around. The base includes the inside and outside of a space ship. Space ship contains bridge (with access to ready room), teleporter station, med bay, workshop/quartermaster supply, science station, and that's all in the first small area you start in (I believe in making services available for quick access, the rest of the base is there for RP and window dressing).  The rest of the ship has: Nightclub, arboretum/hydroponics (still under construction), shuttle bay (still under construction). Bottom deck: engineering, captain's quarters, VIP quarters, and still to come, two officer quarters; artillery range, practice room (almost done), gym, theater, and crew quarters line the halls. Mid deck: conference room, cafeteria, crew quarters. Top deck (within base bounds): lounge/rec room, holodeck, crew quarters. Most of the outside of the ship is done, with some detail work still to come on the top back of the ship. Here are a few shots, in addition to the ones I put up earlier.

Theaterscreenshot_200405-23-22-37.thumb.jpg.b6bb575cd85cb9c0a26b8ecd1801588a.jpgscreenshot_200405-23-22-59.thumb.jpg.f2b9828877ab960e0cc206611b24a90c.jpg

Gym

screenshot_200406-00-21-56.thumb.jpg.0db2421a4fceaf8beb0972426342a3e8.jpg

cafeteria

screenshot_200316-16-23-40.thumb.jpg.74528d58eb92034cae8cd804b34d48dc.jpg

Rec room/lounge

screenshot_200316-16-22-12.thumb.jpg.5eb967106a89d3e9d4a7e7c5f79e276b.jpg

Feel free to stop by and say hi!

-Dacy

• Like 3

• Community Rep

Whoaa......that's awesome...are the "light beams" from...well, in the first picture, is that light stream fx? Or a different one?

Where is this, what's the code, and what exactly is the concept? I'm getting alien, but not sure what all is being represented (I'm sure it's very clear once the concept is known, as you clearly know exactly what you are doing!)

-Dacy