Show Off!!

21 hours ago, KingofMonkeys said:

Thanks, its close to finished now, I'm on Torchbearer. PIZZA-2544

Ok for me to say I was completely blown away at how epic and beautiful your castle is, it would be a gross understatement.  I am in awe

For those of you who have not visited it yet, please do.  This is an exceptional piece of work.

Beautifully done @KingofMonkeys

• Like 1

When there's trouble you know who to call.... Mini Teen Titans!

Still in progress - exterior is pretty well finished, just need to add some flora and start building out the interior.  Will share the code once I have it finished.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Like 11

6 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

When there's trouble you know who to call.... Mini Teen Titans!

Still in progress - exterior is pretty well finished, just need to add some flora and start building out the interior.  Will share the code once I have it finished.

That looks amazing, ShardWarrior!

Go easy on me since I am waiting on items in the next release to finish some things out (I'm looking at you underground area).

I have also changed my mind on how I wanted some things to look so they are on the process of being changed but feel free to look around and let me know what ya think.

Torchbearer: PINGUHQ-5926

Edited by kazutada
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Infernal Jester said:

Go easy on me since I am waiting on items in the next release to finish some things out (I'm looking at you underground area).

I have also changed my mind on how I wanted some things to look so they are on the process of being changed but feel free to look around and let me know what ya think.

holy moly!!! I have to ask..how long did that take?  anyone who is a base enthusiast should check this base out... what a grand outdoor area you have created, I mean WOW..the inside is great too!!! kudos to you!!! I'd better start stepping it up!!

5 hours ago, Infernal Jester said:

Looks nice, I especially like the outdoor area and the underground underwater bit is really cool.

One minor thing, you might want to put some floors on the fish ponds by the entrance, I went for a swim and it took me like five minutes to figure out why the camera angle was going all wonky in a couple of them before I realized I was sinking through the ceiling of the plot.

4 hours ago, refertilizer said:

holy moly!!! I have to ask..how long did that take?  anyone who is a base enthusiast should check this base out... what a grand outdoor area you have created, I mean WOW..the inside is great too!!! kudos to you!!! I'd better start stepping it up!!

Honestly at this point I couldn't say. I nuked the whole base at least 3 times before this incarnation. 

Probably ~30 hours for what is there now though. 

As to the comment about the pools that is on my to-do along with touching up the graveyard and fixing/hiding some artifacting with the tile overlaps. 

Edited by Infernal Jester

18 hours ago, Infernal Jester said:

Beautiful work!  Very nice balance between outside and inside.  Some very creative design here!  Definitely post some photos to share with everyone.