Random thoughts you have in the City

merrypessimist

I bet commuting to work on the train is pretty weird for normal folks. It's a couple of school kids, and old lady with her groceries, the Devil, a clan of ninjas all with Starbucks having a hushed conversation in Japanese, a supermodel in her underwear but also on fire and a robot playing Game Boy and leaking cooling fluid on to the floor.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, daHob said:

I bet commuting to work on the train is pretty weird for normal folks. It's a couple of school kids, and old lady with her groceries, the Devil, a clan of ninjas all with Starbucks having a hushed conversation in Japanese, a supermodel in her underwear but also on fire and a robot playing Game Boy and leaking cooling fluid on to the floor.

Dunno, it's a lot like convention season.
Or maybe I'm biased because I tend to be one of the weird people during that time of the year.

• Like 1

Part-time table flipper

Global: Skathi the Huntress

We go to a few places outside of Paragon City, and it seems that superpowered individuals are everywhere.  I'd love to see how accepting or intolerant other parts of the world are, and whether there are any other "hotspots" for metahuman activity.  Unless I've missed it, it always amazed me that they never added something like a sports stadium, where we could have speedsters and flyers participate in some friendly competition.

On a side note, how cool would it be to be able to visit some of the office or warehouse interiors, where people are just going about their normal business - could make some cool RP areas...