floor stripes

anubis

I have an open-to-everyone teleport hub base that is sectioned off for blueside, redside and neutral zones (plus a lounge/RP area and a small annex for the wards). I'm wanting to lay down some guide lines in the floor since the blueside area is dead ahead and the others are at angles from the base port. I like the floor track lighting, but it is yellow only and a bit obstrusive.

Ideally I'd like a red line, blue line, yellow line and a green line. Is my only option really "I"s? Anyone ever done this?

Another option might be to take a relatively unbusy floor design (some of the Tech ones might be best), color them bright blue, red, and so forth, then cover them with stuff like bricks or glass floor pieces, leaving only a stripe visible. 

A lot easier to change the high lighting to appropriate colors.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291