Allow Noxious Gas to take debuff Enhs

3 hours ago, RubberDougie said:

Why is that?

Because Noxious Gas grants a power, and I'm not sure it can inherit enhancements the same way as other powers. I think for it to work the way you want, you'd have to preemptively slot DefenseDebuff/ToHitDebuff enhancements in to the pet you're going to use it on.

Venomous Gas, the Defender/Controller/Corruptor version, is  just a plain toggle, which is why it can be enhanced.

• Thanks 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

15 hours ago, Trickshooter said:

Because Noxious Gas grants a power, and I'm not sure it can inherit enhancements the same way as other powers. I think for it to work the way you want, you'd have to preemptively slot DefenseDebuff/ToHitDebuff enhancements in to the pet you're going to use it on.

Venomous Gas, the Defender/Controller/Corruptor version, is  just a plain toggle, which is why it can be enhanced.

Are the values for MM Noxious Gas higher than defender's base values (but not maximum) to compensate for lack of enhancibility?

6 hours ago, RubberDougie said:

Are the values for MM Noxious Gas higher than defender's base values (but not maximum) to compensate for lack of enhancibility?

The base values for Noxious Gas are:

-20% Damage
-30% Resistance

-20% Defense

-10% ToHit

0.2% Chance for a Mag1000 Hold every 0.5 seconds for 45 seconds

Since it's a GrantPower effect, those values will scale with Henchman mods, but I'm not home to check what those are, so I can't tell you the final values. Paragonwiki says they function at about 75% strength for tier 1 henchman, 100% for tier 2, and 125% for tier 3, but again, I can't verify that from work.

Defender's Venomous Gas values are:

-18.75% Damage

-25% Resistance

-12.5% Defense

-12.5% ToHit

• Thanks 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

7 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

I found NG to be..well..noxious to use on my Necro/Posion MM. Sure, the vaules are nice, but the rech is stupidly long, and as SOON as I threw it on a pet, he would instantly become the center of all aggro, and live about 5 seconds, if not less.

I guess you don't play tankermind and use provoke? o.o    I haven't actually run into that issue because I play smartly and taunt the mobs near where my t3 pet that has NG :X.   I know what happens if I don't.

8 minutes ago, Trickshooter said:

The base values for Noxious Gas are:

-20% Damage
-30% Resistance

-20% Defense

-10% ToHit

0.2% Chance for a Mag1000 Hold every 0.5 seconds for 45 seconds

Since it's a GrantPower effect, those values will scale with Henchman mods, but I'm not home to check what those are, so I can't tell you the final values. Paragonwiki says they function at about 75% strength for tier 1 henchman, 100% for tier 2, and 125% for tier 3, but again, I can't verify that from work.

Defender's Venomous Gas values are:

-18.75% Damage

-25% Resistance

-12.5% Defense

-12.5% ToHit

Thanks.   So,  I guess I'm fine with it then.   If it had the same damage debuff and -resist, I'd think there'd be a problem.