Show me your Scrapper tier list!

Some Random User

Any combination of Electric primary or Shield secondary will be superior on a scrapper in comparison to a tank or a brute due to pseudo-pet numbers.  :3  My fire/shield scrapper for example, or the favored elec/shield a lot of people like to run.

Something bad would be combining two end heavy sets together without any means of end recovery (sorry Dark Armor).  Playable for some especially if you pump inf into IOs, but for me, I would rather put my effort into something else.

At one end of the continuum, Dark Melee makes every scrapper tougher, and works especially well with defense oriented secondaries like Shield, Reflexes, or Ninjitsu.  Say goodbye to perverse slotting chasing defense bonuses: you won't need it, you have consistent -tohit in everything.

On the other end of the continuum, Titan Weapons is painful to level, but a lot of fun past 40 or so.  If you want a scrapper that just feels super strong this is the way to go.  Pair this with a set and forget secondary like Willpower.  Animation lag will punish secondaries like Regen or Bio that rely on click heals. 

And speaking of perverse slotting decisions, Spines works wonders with endurance friendly secondaries like Bio, Rad, or Willpower.  Spines allows you to slot most everything with recharge slow procs.  Willpower gives you a chance to add even more in your aura.  Take Caltrops for even more. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Savage melee is quite fun I've discovered. It animates fairly quickly and looks pretty good style wise. It may not put out the numbers of some of the other sets, but it's a nice change of pace. I mean I'm not the hipster contrarian type who will thumb my nose at a powerset just cause it's popular,  it's just nice to see other powers discussed from time to time outside of the usual suspects.

• 2 weeks later