Spines Fire Advice

Dester

Hi everyone,

I have a pretty decent Spines / Fire (I know everyone does) and I had a question.  I can do +4 / 8 in about 3 1/2 minutes no problem solo.  When I group with people the HP on the mobs skyrockets and takes forever to kill them?  Even at +0?  Do you need to change a setting or something when you have other group members?  I've been on group farms where they still kill pretty fast.  Do I need to do something for a group to make it easier?   These are mostly for door sitters who want xp.

Thanks for the help.

It sounds like you have bosses turned off when solo. That setting does not carry over when you have teammates, so when extra people you're having to deal with bosses and those are going to take significantly more time. Especially on sets like Spines and Electric Melee. 

I suggest using Hero Stats to compare your solo runs with bosses on and then bosses off. Even though it's slower, the xp/minute still might be better with bosses.

Thanks, so are people doing +4 / 8 runs with bosses on in a group where the groups door sits and they are clearing it in 3 to 4 minutes? That seems really tough.  Or are they doing something else when they take group members along and bring them on a farm that they do while the group sits there?

Edited by Dester

1 hour ago, Dester said:

Thanks, so are people doing +4 / 8 runs with bosses on in a group where the groups door sits and they are clearing it in 3 to 4 minutes? That seems really tough.  Or are they doing something else when they take group members along and bring them on a farm that they do while the group sits there?

I seriously doubt they are doing 3-4 minutes with bosses, I have yet to see that(though I admit that doesn't mean it's impossible). It's certainly possible to do 5 minutes with bosses as I've done it on my Blaster, but that was without teammates stealing my inspirations.