Pylon Damage Thread

Project_X

11 hours ago, SomeGuy said:

Thanks for this. I've been really curious about TW these days in it's current state. I just spent the last...damn, decade, doing TW I don't see myself doing it again.

I've only very briefly played with old TW, so I don't have the best insight but the AoE feels rather gutted in comparison to my experience with old TW. Namely Arc of Destruction really got the nerf bat imo. Still a very fun set that really does reward attack string knowledge and quick decisions to adjusting the string depending on recharge buffs/debuffs.

End is much much more sustainable however.

13 hours ago, Ratch_ said:

I've only very briefly played with old TW, so I don't have the best insight but the AoE feels rather gutted in comparison to my experience with old TW. Namely Arc of Destruction really got the nerf bat imo. Still a very fun set that really does reward attack string knowledge and quick decisions to adjusting the string depending on recharge buffs/debuffs.

End is much much more sustainable however.

Yea, that's why I loved TW so much. It reminded me of the optimal attack chain needed for certain classes in that one MMO by that company named after a cold storm. If you didn't know how to correct with missteps in the chain, it was just...OK. But the set really did flounder when someone missed something. But yeah, before shutdown, TW/ELE scrappers were king melee DPS.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, Carnifax said:

Hi folks. I'm not here to contribute. but to scrounge data (and not to derail).

I done wrote this over the last few days : 

Now I know things are being calculated wonky but to figure out why data always helps. So if you've got a Log file synced with a Pylon run, or if you wanna run one (use /local STARTPARSE and /local ENDPARSE) and upload it to this tool. Then PM me with the UUID and what you calculated your DPS as and hopefully it'll help tweak / fix. 

We now return you to your regular broadcast. 

Right then, to see how things parse out I brought Carni out for a couple of pylons (Ill/Dark/Scorp controller). 

https://www.carnifax.org/?uuid=d3861b32-3826-4af8-983f-fb134412e859

And the last entry there (combat_1622220508000_2021-05-28 16_48_28.0_Carnifax.txt). Total combat time 205 seconds (3:25) so plugging that into the formula give me a calculated DPS of 314.8.

Parser thought 301 DPS so not wildly out. Actually wildly out would be easier to figure out. I'm thinking that since I'm Illusion "healback" from PAs and Spectral is accounting for the difference. Edit: Actually Decoy Phant did 10% of my overall damage and a lot of that would be healed back. 

Incarnates autos (none cast manually) : Hybrid Control Embodiment, Interface : Reactive Core Flawless, Alpha : Agility Core Paragon. No other temps or insps (Soul Absorb saved by blue bar a few times). 

Total damage recorded vs the Pylon 61725. I don'tr have Howling maxed out for recharge, that'd probably help out more. 

image.png.37cf15d34b3cf76e3dded7a04591b413.png

Edited by Carnifax
  • Like 2

EM/Regen/Soul

T4 Alpha Spiritual Core Paragon

T4 Interface Degenerative Core Flawless 

T4 Hybrid Assault Core (Passive Only)

2m46s for 358.8 DPS

Had to hit Dull Pain twice.  

Working on getting the Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface to see if it makes a difference.

I know Musculature would make a difference, but being Regen, I feel Spiritual does a lot for my survival.

19 hours ago, BrandX said:

EM/Regen/Soul

T4 Alpha Spiritual Core Paragon

T4 Interface Degenerative Core Flawless 

T4 Hybrid Assault Core (Passive Only)

2m46s for 358.8 DPS

Had to hit Dull Pain twice.  

Working on getting the Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface to see if it makes a difference.

I know Musculature would make a difference, but being Regen, I feel Spiritual does a lot for my survival.

Is this using the same build you have posted on the main Scrapper page?

I've been looking at it the last few days and was thinking of testing it out on Beta.

12 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

Is this using the same build you have posted on the main Scrapper page?

I've been looking at it the last few days and was thinking of testing it out on Beta.

Yes, this is using my newest build, the second one posted in the EM/Regen thread I made a bit back.  Edit: I did make the Proc chance in Build Up to Gaussian's tho.

Edited by BrandX
  • Thanks 1

Fire/Elec/Mace

T4 Musc

T4 Degen

T4 Assault

T4 Ageless

1:43 , 1:41, 1:39, 1:31, 1:30 (shown).. Probably could've gotten under 90seconds if I refined the chain a little more and got a luckier with less misses.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:16 PM, Cirque said:

Fire/Elec/Mace

T4 Musc

T4 Degen

T4 Assault

T4 Ageless

1:43 , 1:41, 1:39, 1:31, 1:30 (shown).. Probably could've gotten under 90seconds if I refined the chain a little more and got a luckier with less misses.

That's pretty slick.  Can you share your build and attack chain?  I have a Fire/Elec/Mace and I don't recall doing that fast a chain.  Then again, I run Clarion not Ageless.

Edited by brasilgringo

1 hour ago, brasilgringo said:

That's pretty slick.  Can you share your build and attack chain?  I have a Fire/Elec/Mace and I don't recall doing that fast a chain.  Then again, I run Clarion not Ageless.

This is the build I was using. I wasn't sure where to put FOTG so I just threw it in Dynamo. I also might've been able to get this faster by going with blaze mastery and using char as a proc bomb. 

I tried to stick to blaze > shocking grasp > blazing bolt > blaze > charged brawl and inferno whenever it's up. And then I just kind of wing it when ageless runs out. 

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Electricity Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(46)
Level 1: Electric Fence -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Charged Brawl -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(11), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Hct-Acc/Rchg(13), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(13), TchofDth-Dam%(15)
Level 4: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(45)
Level 6: Build Up -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(46)
Level 8: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(46)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit(50), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(50)
Level 14: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 16: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Apc-Dam%(27), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(27), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29)
Level 20: Dynamo -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(33)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-Max HP%(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19), GldArm-3defTpProc(25)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Power Sink -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod(7), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(9)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37), WntGif-ResSlow(37)
Level 32: Inferno -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 35: Acrobatics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Shocking Grasp -- HO:Nucle(A), Dmg-I(42), Mk'Bit-Dam%(42), GldStr-%Dam(42), Hct-Dam%(43), UnbCns-Dam%(43)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def(45), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(45)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(7), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(23)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(33), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

Edited by Cirque
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later

Fire/Fire/Mu - pure glass cannon

1:02

It has literally no defenses or resistances. Not RECOMMENDING anyone make this, it is made to speedrun content.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Dcm-Build%(3)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(40), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), PstBls-Dam%(43), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(43)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39), TchofDth-Dam%(40)
Level 6: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Rchg(13), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15)
Level 12: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(13)
Level 14: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-Stlth(15)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Apc-Dam%(31), GldJvl-Dam%(34)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(21), Pnc-Heal/+End(21), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(23), EndMod-I(25)
Level 22: Teleport -- Range-I(A), Range-I(25), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(45)
Level 24: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(29), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(31)
Level 28: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Erd-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Burn -- Erd-%Dam(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Arm-Dam%(36), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37), HO:Nucle(37)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(39), Erd-%Dam(42), Obl-%Dam(42), Dmg-I(46), Dmg-I(48)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Summon Adept -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(50), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(50)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Prv-Absorb%(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), SynSck-EndMod(5), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(7), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(7), SynSck-Dam/Rech(9), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(9)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
------------

Edited by Zeraphia
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zeraphia said:

Fire/Fire/Mu - pure glass cannon

1:02

It has literally no defenses or resistances. Not RECOMMENDING anyone make this, it is made to speedrun content.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Dcm-Build%(3)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(40), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), PstBls-Dam%(43), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(43)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39), TchofDth-Dam%(40)
Level 6: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Rchg(13), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15)
Level 12: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(13)
Level 14: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-Stlth(15)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Apc-Dam%(31), GldJvl-Dam%(34)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(21), Pnc-Heal/+End(21), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(23), EndMod-I(25)
Level 22: Teleport -- Range-I(A), Range-I(25), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(45)
Level 24: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(29), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(31)
Level 28: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Erd-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Burn -- Erd-%Dam(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Arm-Dam%(36), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37), HO:Nucle(37)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(39), Erd-%Dam(42), Obl-%Dam(42), Dmg-I(46), Dmg-I(48)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Summon Adept -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(50), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(50)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Prv-Absorb%(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), SynSck-EndMod(5), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(7), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(7), SynSck-Dam/Rech(9), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(9)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
------------

Hybrid toggled on for that time or no?

On 5/25/2021 at 12:22 PM, Ratch_ said:

Don't know if I've seen anyone post a TW/BIO scrapper pylon time video post nerf, so here's what I got on a good run. Wouldn't say it's as fast as EM despite this time being close to the video I posted of EM, however new TW still has very excellent ST dps. Shout out to Kanil for helping me out with the string, slow RAs were key to getting faster times.

Edit: I think i can get a faster time with CB proc'd out rotation. Gonna gather a build up and run it tonight.

Was this a best time or an average? Cause I said "eff it" and made a TW/BIO/MA scrapper and get ranges from 73s to 100s. I've been averaging 85s but I got some really low times that had me go "hmm". The elm/bio time above is my average. And it doesn't have any wide ranges, really.

4 hours ago, SomeGuy said:

Was this a best time or an average? Cause I said "eff it" and made a TW/BIO/MA scrapper and get ranges from 73s to 100s. I've been averaging 85s but I got some really low times that had me go "hmm". The elm/bio time above is my average. And it doesn't have any wide ranges, really.

That build in particular (for ME) averaged around 1m25-1m28s pretty consistently. Kinda why I wrote in that post that despite it having a 1m16 that I felt EM did faster despite the time I posted was pretty quick. EM still averages in that 73s to 100s range for me just like TW, BUT EM i had 5 out of 36 pylon kills that went below 73s which i never had in the same amount of pylons kills for TW. And in addition, TW gets these times through the use of -res procs...which EM doesn't. 

Something to note, these times are achieved without the use of the assault hybrid. Whenever I toggle that hybrid I get worse times (yes, my luck is THAT bad)...sigh. It urks me since I was really looking forward to hitting a sub 1m time with EM

Something I realized today as I finished getting the last Day Job badge, is the Day Job auto powers, which got me to wondering if people thought about the auto ones being in use, when they did their pylon runs.

For instance, I did have the +RCH auto power going for a bit today.

18 minutes ago, BrandX said:

Something I realized today as I finished getting the last Day Job badge, is the Day Job auto powers, which got me to wondering if people thought about the auto ones being in use, when they did their pylon runs.

I've pondered the same, but I'm not sure that the extra .01 seconds on followup's recharge is going to matter in the long run.

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

8 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I've pondered the same, but I'm not sure that the extra .01 seconds on followup's recharge is going to matter in the long run.

There is D.U.S.T. Ranger's +DMG, but I'd guess for that one, you likely knew what you were going after 🙂  I don't know how much added damage it is though.

11 hours ago, BrandX said:

I always park my dudes in Cim for the rchg/res.

Edited by SomeGuy
wakka
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Ratch_ said:

That build in particular (for ME) averaged around 1m25-1m28s pretty consistently. Kinda why I wrote in that post that despite it having a 1m16 that I felt EM did faster despite the time I posted was pretty quick. EM still averages in that 73s to 100s range for me just like TW, BUT EM i had 5 out of 36 pylon kills that went below 73s which i never had in the same amount of pylons kills for TW. And in addition, TW gets these times through the use of -res procs...which EM doesn't. 

Something to note, these times are achieved without the use of the assault hybrid. Whenever I toggle that hybrid I get worse times (yes, my luck is THAT bad)...sigh. It urks me since I was really looking forward to hitting a sub 1m time with EM

This...makes a lot of sense. The build having the -res procs...proccing seem to be crucial. TW seems to be VERY dependent on the procs going off to really get those low low times. ElM seems to be really consistent for low times, and it IS faster, fastest ST DPS melee character I have. Now for me personally it's ElM/BIO then these next three doing roughly the same: TW, DB, and Claws. I haven't done WM/BIO but I suspect it would be in that group.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Agreed. WM puts out some seriously crunchy goodness on both the ST and AoE fronts.

So, I made a WM/BIO and did some runs. Got a time in the low 1:20s and been averaging 1:30s. The combo chews end, holy crap.

3 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

It does but ain't it just viscerally awesome with its crunchiness?

Man, when they changed Clobber and gave it it's crazy DPA, I made a WM/SD that day. It's an underrated set and just FEELS good. And Shatter is sooooooo satisfying. The set just feels CHONKY.

Got some time with it more. Now averaging 1:27, or 87s.

Edited by SomeGuy
Reason for edit