Thuds Storm, getting Minions to soft cap?

Bullette

As the title asks. Steamy Mist and Maneuvers gets the crew to 36.91% for all but aoe.. which is well over. (exception being psi - but expected). The enforcers grant 8.43 def each. With no def slots. I have the defense io's slotted for the pets.

I have not slotted incarnates. Steamy mist and maneuvers both are 4 slotted with Luck of the Gamblers... not the def/recharge one. They grant 5.91 and 4.13% respectively.

Will 5 slot adding the def/recharge get me there?

How much def is added by 0ne say straight def (50) io?

Am I missing anything?

First off, a level 50 Defense Buff IO gives +25.5% Defense Enhancement. If you put two of them in Enforcers (Which I recommend), they give you a post-ED enhancement value of 49.70%, so at level 50 your Enforcers should be giving about 12.67959% Defense each (8.47 * 1.497). That's 25.35918% just from their Maneuvers.

With the numbers you've given for your Steamy Mist and Maneuvers, you'd bring them to 35.39918%.

Which means that with the two +5% Defense Aura IOs (Edict of the Master, and Call to Arms), your pets are all soft capped. You're done.

Just make sure they all stay together, and inside your Supremacy range. If they wander, they will fall out of your aura range, your steamy mist range, your maneuvers range, and/or the enforcers' manuevers ranges, any of which will cause their Defense to drop instantly.

Edited by kelly Rocket
  • Thanks 1