Before you access the 64-bit Homecoming client on a Mac, you'll need to do the following:
1. Your Island Rum should update automatically to version 082220191. If it doesn't, download it here: http://telstar.eekstudio.com/islandrum-mac.zip
2. The preferred new way to load the 64-bit client is to install Homebrew and Wine. Follow the instructions at http://brew.sh first, and after Homebrew installs, run "brew install wine" in Terminal. After that, Island Rum should move
All 3 of you (and anyone else having trouble) follow these steps:
1. Type "brew remove wine" in Terminal
2. Type "rm -R ~/.wine" in Terminal, and type it very carefully.
3. Move any copies of "CoH.app" or "City of Heroes.app" out of the Applications folder (skip this step if you want to use Wineskin or Cider).
4. Download this beta: https://telstar.eekstudio.com/islandrum-mac-beta.zip
5. This is where it forks a bit...