Patch Notes for August 22nd, 2019

Leandro

Unfortunately, build 082920191 does the same thing...acts like it is launching the game (green check mark), but never launches the wine64-preloader or the game.  It just sits there.  Is there any kind of logging I could enable to help troubleshoot the issue?

38 minutes ago, fbunn said:

Island Rum is not working at all for my iMac El Capitan 10.11.5.

Crashes on most everything I tried to do.

It's not the latest Island Rum Client, but I downloaded it from the given link https://telstar.eekstudio.com/islandrum-mac.zip

I keep getting Island Run build 191, but I see screen shots of clients 192 and 193. Where can I get those?

MAC User Help Thread

What was no more, is REBORN!

Just a note on Island Rum version numbers: they are mostly the date they were released. The format is MMDDYYYY#, where MM is the two digit month, DD is the two-digit day, YYYY is the four-digit year, and # is the revision number released for the date.  The "192" and "193" versions were build 2 and 3 on a previous date. The current build (at least that I have) is 082920191.  Hope that at least helps clarify things, even though it may not help get you (or I) back online.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:52 PM, Manga said:

Before you access the 64-bit Homecoming client on a Mac, you'll need to do the following:

1.  Your Island Rum should update automatically to version 082220191.  If it doesn't, download it here: http://telstar.eekstudio.com/islandrum-mac.zip

Everytime I click on the link i download a zip file that opens up and is the old version of Island Rum.

What am I doing wrong please?

1 hour ago, Necessity Bear said:

Everytime I click on the link i download a zip file that opens up and is the old version of Island Rum.

What am I doing wrong please?

I just downloaded it, it's 082920191, which is newest.  The version numbers are date stamps plus a revision number.

20 hours ago, Manga said:

I just downloaded it, it's 082920191, which is newest.  The version numbers are date stamps plus a revision number.

Hi Manga, thank you for all you've done to help revive CoH! Another puzzled Mac user, here, running El Capitan 10.11.6...

I was experiencing the issue where clicking the "Ready" arrow produced the Wineskin menu that asks for an install...as a workaround, I created a shortcut to the drive_c folder in my Finder Favorites, from within the CoH app, which allowed me to select the executable (homecoming.exe) and play the game. That said, it was kind of tedious, going through all those steps when it used to just be a matter of opening Island Rum, updating, and clicking the 'Ready' arrow. 😁 

So, I came to the forums and followed the instructions for installing Homebrew; and then, the instructions for removing Wine and downloading the newest Island Rum; but now whenever I click the arrow, I get a partial "Loading" graphic (screenshot attached) and almost instantly get a pop-up that says "The Program cityofheroes.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close..." after which Island Rum closes and we're back to square 1. 

Any thoughts on how to remedy this, and get back to being able to play in just a few clicks?

NOTE: I can still go the long way to play the game ("Show Packages" in Coh.app > double click  Wineskin.app > Click "Install Software" > Click "Choose Setup Executable" > navigate to "homecoming.exe" using the drive_c shortcut I've created in my Finder Favorites sidebar)

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 11.07.38 AM.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manga said:

I can't see which one you launched, but if you're using the new built-in Wine you should use the 64-bit Homecoming.

Hi Manga, thanks for your reply... I'm on 10.11.16 (El Capitan)--pardon my ignorance, but I thought that I wouldn't be able to use the 64-bit version on my OS.

But if you say I can, I'll abandon Wineskin and follow the directions I've seen, for rolling the 64-bit version!

2 hours ago, mikemasterson said:

Hi Manga, thanks for your reply... I'm on 10.11.16 (El Capitan)--pardon my ignorance, but I thought that I wouldn't be able to use the 64-bit version on my OS.

But if you say I can, I'll abandon Wineskin and follow the directions I've seen, for rolling the 64-bit version!

Right, 10.11....if you remove the /Applications/coh and /Applications/CoH.app, Island Rum should be able to successfully download and install a working Wineskin for you.

• Like 1

SUGGESTED WORKAROUND FOR WINESKIN USERS
If you're like me, you're running Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, and can only roll the 32-bit version of Homecoming.

And if you're REALLY like me, then you got the Wineskin pop-up (screenshot below) after the Aug 22 update, prompting you to "Install Software"...sound familiar?

526801475_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_02_31PM.png.376a58d18e44bc287f36bd3779aef5b2.png

Well, fret no longer, citizens...Complete the following steps, to get back into the game 😊
(NOTE: This assumes that you've already downloaded/unzipped/installed Island Rum and the Mac WineSkin Client, per Manga's instructions)

1. Open the Finder and navigate to your Applications folder...Right-click the CoH app...Click "Show Package Contents"
  2. You should see 2 folder icons and Wineskin.app.

OPTIONAL step: Drag the folder (shortcut) named "drive_c" to the left, and drop it into the Favorites column, of your Finder window. You should now see a shortcut there, labeled "drive_c"...this may come in handy and save you a few clicks, later...see "CON" note at the bottom of this post.
    1920568241_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_20_19PM.png.c5e7f77f614bfd3fbf7191273e07626f.png

3. Double-click the Wineskin.app...this will produce the aforementioned menu, with the option to "Install Software"...click "Advanced".
  4. You should see the following, with the default path "/Program Files/coh/hc-bin32/cityofheroes.exe"

2080529770_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_30_41PM.png.e9bf790289ff1f12d4d23634ad504cd9.png

Replace the highlighted text with this:  /Program Files/coh/homecoming.exe  ...almost done...

5. Click Tools tab (in between "Configuration" and "Options" at the top of the window), and then click Refresh Wrapper, underneath the Wrapper Tools column.
  6. Wait a few seconds to let Wine do its magic, with the whole "Wine is currently Busy" message...
  7. Once that process is complete (shouldn't take longer than 15 secs), close the window by clicking the red 'x' in the top lefthand corner
  8. Go to Applications, open the CoH app...and profit.  😆

-------------

PRO: You can now open CoX again, by clicking the icon in your Applications folder...no more Wineskin popup
CON: There's a caveat...unless brains bigger than my own can plug the holes, plan on repeating this process, whenever a new update drops and/or you open Island Rum, again...IR rescans and reconfigures the wrapper back to its original settings. So, open it, sparingly 😅

---------------
Hope this helps...cheers!

Edited by mikemasterson
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, Manga said:

Right, 10.11....if you remove the /Applications/coh and /Applications/CoH.app, Island Rum should be able to successfully download and install a working Wineskin for you.

Hi Manga,

Please see my feeble attempt (attached) to reverse-engineer the wrapper (for 32-bit version...I'm on Mac OS 10.11) and point it to the proper executable...when I look at the Advanced options of the Wineskin wrapper, it points to: /Program Files/coh/hc-bin32/cityofheroes.exe 

Using this path results in an error, and does not allow CoX to open. However, when I change the path to /Program Files/coh/homecoming.exe and refresh the wrapper, using Wine tools, then CoX opens like normal...caveat being, whenever I open Island Rum, it resets the wrapper to the former path. Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, mikemasterson said:

SUGGESTED WORKAROUND FOR WINESKIN USERS
If you're like me, you're running Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, and can only roll the 32-bit version of Homecoming.

And if you're REALLY like me, then you got the Wineskin pop-up (screenshot below) after the Aug 22 update, prompting you to "Install Software"...sound familiar?

526801475_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_02_31PM.png.376a58d18e44bc287f36bd3779aef5b2.png

Well, fret no longer, citizens...Complete the following steps, to get back into the game 😊
(NOTE: This assumes that you've already downloaded/unzipped/installed Island Rum and the Mac WineSkin Client, per Manga's instructions)

1. Open the Finder and navigate to your Applications folder...Right-click the CoH app...Click "Show Package Contents"
  2. You should see 2 folder icons and Wineskin.app.

OPTIONAL step: Drag the folder (shortcut) named "drive_c" to the left, and drop it into the Favorites column, of your Finder window. You should now see a shortcut there, labeled "drive_c"...this may come in handy and save you a few clicks, later...see "CON" note at the bottom of this post.
    1920568241_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_20_19PM.png.c5e7f77f614bfd3fbf7191273e07626f.png

3. Double-click the Wineskin.app...this will produce the aforementioned menu, with the option to "Install Software"...click "Advanced".
  4. You should see the following, with the default path "/Program Files/coh/hc-bin32/cityofheroes.exe"

2080529770_ScreenShot2019-09-05at4_30_41PM.png.e9bf790289ff1f12d4d23634ad504cd9.png

Replace the highlighted text with this:  /Program Files/coh/homecoming.exe  ...almost done...

5. Click Tools tab (in between "Configuration" and "Options" at the top of the window), and then click Refresh Wrapper, underneath the Wrapper Tools column.
  6. Wait a few seconds to let Wine do its magic, with the whole "Wine is currently Busy" message...
  7. Once that process is complete (shouldn't take longer than 15 secs), close the window by clicking the red 'x' in the top lefthand corner
  8. Go to Applications, open the CoH app...and profit.  😆

-------------

PRO: You can now open CoX again, by clicking the icon in your Applications folder...no more Wineskin popup (unfortunately, I haven't been able to save a working shortcut to my Dock)
CON: There's a caveat...unless brains bigger than my own can plug the holes, plan on repeating this process, whenever a new update drops and/or you open Island Rum, again...IR rescans and reconfigures the wrapper back to its original settings. So, open it, sparingly 😅

---------------
Hope this helps...cheers!

Sadly I can no longer play... I tried to follow the instructions, but it didn't turn out as desired. For some reason the CoH folder now in my Applications folder is filled with .dll and .exe files, which are no good for a Mac.

Currently, the build number for Island Rum is stated as 082920191, which is what I downloaded from the link as suggested.

I don't receive any error notifications or other like; it says Ready to Play, but clicking the triangle gets a tick for several seconds that then disappears then nothing else changes.

Edited by Briggles
New info

This was working on my Macbook Pro a month or so ago and I decided to login for a bit during lunch time at work...the Island Rum installer updated CoH and I now see an 64-bit option, but I cannot run it as it's greyed out and if I run the 32-bit version it will start but then throws an error.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 1.24.10 PM.png

The build number on Island Rum is 091320191

Edited by CodeJunkie

1 minute ago, CodeJunkie said:

This was working on my Macbook Pro a month or so ago and I decided to login for a bit during lunch time at work...the Island Rum installer updated CoH and I now see an 64-bit option, but I cannot run it as it's greyed out and if I run the 32-bit version it will start but then throws an error.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 1.24.10 PM.png

The build number on Island Rum is 091320191

@CodeJunkie I was (am) in the same boat...try the steps I listed, above. This is the only way I can get into the game, now.

I only use Island Rum to download new patches. I have to launch CoX using the workaround, I posted.

37 minutes ago, mikemasterson said:

@CodeJunkie I was (am) in the same boat...try the steps I listed, above. This is the only way I can get into the game, now.

I only use Island Rum to download new patches. I have to launch CoX using the workaround, I posted.

@mikemasterson Thanks, I'll give it a shot.  One thing to note and it could be related to the pathing I saw in your post, but HC Safe Mode started up just fine.  

I am on MacOS 10.14.3 Mojave so I should be able to run the 64-bit version on this thing.  One thing at a time I guess.  I'll report back here shortly.

Edited by CodeJunkie

28 minutes ago, CodeJunkie said:

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.  One thing to note and it could be related to the pathing I saw in your post, but HC Safe Mode started up just fine.  

I am on MacOS 10.14.3 Mojave so I should be able to run the 64-bit version on this thing.  One thing at a time I guess.  I'll report back here shortly.

@mikemasterson Quick update.  Since I did not actually get a Wineskin popup like you did, I tried changing the path in Island Rum for Homecoming to the other EXEs and none of them worked.  I deleted COH.app and Island Rum is now downloading the game client again.  The 64-bit version is now available.  So I'll let you know if this works once it's done downloading.

EDIT: I never installed the 8/29 update which could be the difference here.  I don't play on this laptop and my home computer runs Windows.

Edited by CodeJunkie

• 4 weeks later

Why are posting in patch notes from August? Try the latest patch and read this 

Edited by Lunchmoney

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

• 1 month later

im on arch linux with 64-bit client WITHOUT Visual Studio 64-bit runtime

works great, good job everyone

CPU: 3800 Mhz / Memory: 32042 MBs / Available Memory: 31154 MBs / OS Version: 6.1.7601 / 
Command Line Arguments: "City Of Heroes" "-patchdir" "homecoming" "-patchversion" "20191101_368" "-noversioncheck" "-auth" "51.79.19.146" 

Edited by xaix1999
ms software not installed

On 8/22/2019 at 9:52 AM, Manga said:

Before you access the 64-bit Homecoming client on a Mac, you'll need to do the following:

1.  Your Island Rum should update automatically to version 082220191.  If it doesn't, download it here: http://telstar.eekstudio.com/islandrum-mac.zip

2.  The preferred new way to load the 64-bit client is to install Homebrew and Wine.  Follow the instructions at http://brew.sh first, and after Homebrew installs, run "brew install wine" in Terminal. After that, Island Rum should move all of your CoH files to Applications - if it fails to do so, you can right-click on your old Wineskin client, select Show Contents, and find your CoH files in drive_c/Program Files/coh.  The auto-copy is not supported for the Cider client, so you will have to move those manually (they should be in Contents/Resources/transgaming/drive_c/coh).

3.  If you wish to use the Wineskin client, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT WITH THE 64-BIT CLIENT, OR WITH CATALINA.  If you still want to use it, rename it to CoH.app, and move it to Applications.  Occasionally, the Wineskin client might break; in that case, re-download it from http://telstar.eekstudio.com/macclient-wineskin.zip and put it into Applications (move your existing one out of the way if needed).  You can move your CoH files into the new copy if you wish by right-clicking the app and using the Show Contents option - the CoH files are in drive_c/Program Files/coh.

4.  If you wish to use the Cider client, it's much the same warnings and method as above, except it's called "City of Heroes.app" instead.  Also, it's no longer available for download, because I lost it.

5.  Island Rum defaults to the /Applications/coh folder by default when using Wine.

I apologize for the difficult installation process; Getting it all working and tested properly before the 64-bit client went live at Homecoming was a herculean task.  I do have plans for Island Rum to handle the entire Wine installation itself, but there simply wasn't time to get that part working properly.  So I took the simplest route I could with the time I had.

I have already gotten Island Rum to work and I was able to successfully play the game, however this morning it is not letting me get into the game. Keeps showing errors. I deleted all CoH files on my mac, now I am re-running Island rum. It stated there was no game client detected (im not a gamer gamer, so im not sure what that means) so I went ahead and clicked -download client. It is downloading Wineskin now.

I read that it will not play the 64-Bit  like I was trying to do. So when I go to my terminal (homebrew is already downloaded) and type "brew install wine" there is not a .wine file or whatever. 

HOW DOES A GIRL GET THE 64-BIT!?

2 hours ago, kait_lyng said:

I have already gotten Island Rum to work and I was able to successfully play the game, however this morning it is not letting me get into the game. Keeps showing errors. I deleted all CoH files on my mac, now I am re-running Island rum. It stated there was no game client detected (im not a gamer gamer, so im not sure what that means) so I went ahead and clicked -download client. It is downloading Wineskin now.

I read that it will not play the 64-Bit  like I was trying to do. So when I go to my terminal (homebrew is already downloaded) and type "brew install wine" there is not a .wine file or whatever. 

HOW DOES A GIRL GET THE 64-BIT!?

If you're getting errors inside the game client, you probably just need to re-patch it.  Select the Re-Scan option from the tree menu in Island Rum.

You won't need Homebrew anymore, that requirement has been removed (you can type "brew remove wine", unless you need it for something else).  Island Rum will download the most current working Wine version by itself, and it will run 64-bit!

• 3 weeks later

I have OSX Mojave on my MacBook. Island Rum no longer launches any version of CoH; Homecoming. No error messages, nothing. Just doesn't run it. I have removed and reloaded both Island Rum and CoH to no effect. What's up?

Here's what's in the log. Greek makes more sense to me.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:25:59 AM syslogd[59]: ASL Sender Statistics

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:01 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited due to SIGALRM | sent by kernel_task[0]

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:06 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27547]: objc[27547]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x103cd0370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:06 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:16 AM systemstats[71]: assertion failed: 18G95: systemstats + 668620 [D8A96B8F-0E65-3EA8-9EEE-982901402221]: 0x7f9d9cf0c170

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:16 AM AdobeGCClient[27561]: objc[27561]: Class HTTPHeader is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AdobeGCClient/AdobeGCClient.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeGCClient (0x10f96a1d0) and /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AdobeGCClient/HDPIM.dylib (0x1115a3890). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:16 AM AdobeGCClient[27561]: objc[27561]: Class ProxyManager is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AdobeGCClient/AdobeGCClient.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeGCClient (0x10f96a220) and /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AdobeGCClient/HDPIM.dylib (0x1115a38e0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:19 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:14 AM timed[100]: settimeofday({0x5de91386,0xad72f}) == 0

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:14 AM timed[100]: settimeofday({0x5de91386,0xaa6b3}) == 0

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:17 AM timed[100]: settimeofday({0x5de91389,0x1c0f0}) == 0

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:21 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:23 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:25 AM fud[27541]: objc[27541]: Class MobileAssetUpdater is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAccessoryUpdater.framework/Support/fud (0x10f800698) and /System/Library/AccessoryUpdaterBundles/ApplePowerAccessoryUpdater.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ApplePowerAccessoryUpdater (0x10f99fa68). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26:42 AM AGMService[583]: ProcessPath : /private/var/folders/99/t411bx9j4k3dfjrdyh5qs__80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/5E4F7AEA-3539-4DC6-8292-06738BBB6A8C/d/Island Rum 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Island Rum

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:03 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27634]: objc[27634]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x10eb4f370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:03 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:03 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:09 AM adobe_licensing_helper[27648]: objc[27648]: Class CertificateVerifier is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Desktop Common/LCC/adobe_licensing_helper.app/Contents/MacOS/adobe_licensing_helper (0x1090302b0) and /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Desktop Common/LCC/imshelper.dylib (0x10c652648). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:14 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:14 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:19 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27651]: objc[27651]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x103463370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:27:19 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:09 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27699]: objc[27699]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x1093ab370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:09 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:09 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:20 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:24 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:35 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31:35 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:00 AM syslogd[59]: ASL Sender Statistics

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:13 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:14 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27725]: objc[27725]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x10773b370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:14 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:26 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:27 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:27 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:37:39 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:39:06 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:43 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:43 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27777]: objc[27777]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x105976370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:44 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:55 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:55 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:56 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42:57 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:44:23 AM kcm[27804]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: Setting timer interval to 0 requests a 1ns timer, did you mean FOREVER (a one-shot timer)?; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:44:40 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:44:41 AM AGMService[583]: ProcessPath : /private/var/folders/99/t411bx9j4k3dfjrdyh5qs__80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09FBFE7D-9CE5-4EC5-B399-C834AE3FC64B/d/Island Rum 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Island Rum

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:47:07 AM syslogd[59]: ASL Sender Statistics

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:47:10 AM AGMService[583]: ProcessPath : /private/var/folders/99/t411bx9j4k3dfjrdyh5qs__80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09FBFE7D-9CE5-4EC5-B399-C834AE3FC64B/d/Island Rum 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Island Rum

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:47:13 AM dbcleaner[27816]: ?[31m[ERROR]2019-12-05 09:47:13: cf4acba7-fa59-4aea-bd90-828e3b0fbb65:170 table_exists caught exception:no such table: G.sqlite_master?[0m

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:47:13 AM dbcleaner[27816]: ?[31m[ERROR]2019-12-05 09:47:13: cf4acba7-fa59-4aea-bd90-828e3b0fbb65:170 table_exists caught exception:no such table: G.sqlite_master?[0m

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:47:50 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service only ran for 2 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 8 seconds.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:49:03 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:49:03 AM AGMService[583]: ProcessPath : /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/MacOS/TextEdit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:49:08 AM TextEdit[27844]: assertion failed: 18G95: libxpc.dylib + 90677 [7DEE2300-6D8E-3C00-9C63-E3E80D56B0C4]: 0x89

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:49:12 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:51:04 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:51:06 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:51:34 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service only ran for 6 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 4 seconds.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52:44 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52:44 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27895]: objc[27895]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x10d5aa370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52:45 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52:57 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52:57 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:53:04 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:53:05 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:58:30 AM syslogd[59]: ASL Sender Statistics

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:00:44 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:00:46 AM iTunesCacheExtension[27966]: objc[27966]: Class ITNSImage is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/iTunesLibrary.framework/Versions/A/iTunesLibrary (0x7fffad5a02a0) and /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/PlugIns/iTunesCacheExtension.appex/Contents/MacOS/iTunesCacheExtension (0x101e35370). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:00:46 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:01:00 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:01:06 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:01:06 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:01:18 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:08:55 AM syslogd[59]: ASL Sender Statistics

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:09:22 AM AGMService[583]: ProcessPath : /Applications/System Preferences.app/Contents/MacOS/System Preferences

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:09:22 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Jonathan Rudder

Former Wordsmith and Lore-monkey @LotRO

Co-founder RudderHaven Publishing Group

#rhpgchanginglives