Titan? Dark?! RADIATION?!?

Golden Azrael

Which tank would you roll and why?!  

I've seen a Titan/Willpower tank and I was seriously impressed by it.  Made my Ice/Ice tank blush.  (Hey, I'm a control tanker...don't judge me by my damage output...I can take the mobs down +2 x6 with loads of inspires and an hour or so...)

I saw a Rad/Rad tank and wondered if it would be better as a brute?  Plus the powers looked sexy in gold instead of green...(yep, saw one player as rad/rad as brute....)

And.  Dark.  I heard somebody say that you can get perma build up on it with heal and end drain....plus dark has nice dark smack fu.  Some don't like Sand of Mu but I love it and Smite. Rolled a dark brute/energy brute on live.  It was sheer elegant poetry.  Or should that be bloody poetry..?

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael
tank

Agreed, it's hard to provide meaningful advice without context.    Just based on what you posted, it appears you're mostly interested in secondary powersets?   Titan Weapon vs Rad Melee, vs Dark Melee?    You talk about being tanky being more of a priority than DPS, but without knowing what primary you want to pair these secondary sets with it's hard to really say which would work best.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781