Need a reset on a DA contact

Veracor

Edit: The issue has been resolved by GM_Lethe

A while ago I made the mistake of running through the first part of the Dark Astoria storyline via Dark Astoria, then deciding to run through the second part via Ouroboros.  Max, the third contact for the zone, is now stuck in my active contacts tab unable to be talked to.  This means I can't get Praetor Duncan, Sister Solaris, and then Dream Doctor as contacts, and apparently Dream Doctor has a badge mission that is not available in Ouroboros or through other players (Bailout Hero).

https://imgur.com/a/O0zT8s4

I've done a bunch of things to try to fix it such as redoing the arcs in Oro, talking to Mu'Vorkan who introduces Max, switching alignments... but nothing results in Max talking to me.  I think a GM has to reset him at this point.  I hope his following contacts aren't also bugged due to doing their arcs in Oro first!

My character name is Veracor.

Edited by Veracor

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

So I tried resetting alignments and running all the DA content over again from Oro, calling Max each step of the way, when I noticed something: his relation bar would move up a tiny bit each time I did one of his flashback missions.  So I ran all his missions several more times to completely fill up the bar and... nothing.  He's still stuck and won't give me Praetor Duncan as a contact, Praetor Duncan doesn't physically exist in DA, and Sister Solaris won't speak to me.  I tried overfilling the bar by one mission and playing his personal story as well, no dice.

https://imgur.com/a/QDs8a7q

I'm 100% sure now that I need a GM to reset Max for me.  I really hope his following contacts aren't bugged as well due to running their stuff in Oro before meeting them.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

This is something that would probably be better served by filing a support ticket while you are in game.  You can use /petition now but I think it just pulls up the ticket system?  I'm not sure.  Worth a shot.

Edited by Korbian

Support ticket would be the way to go right now, but a better fix is coming soon...(no clue how soon)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

17 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

Support ticket would be the way to go right now, but a better fix is coming soon...(no clue how soon)

Oh, nice!  My issue might get resolved automatically with this.

And yeah, I had done Praetor Duncan's arc in Ouroboros again and she didn't magically pop into my contact list.