Battlewraith Art

battlewraith

I'll always take a .PSD if available as it's an opportunity to see another artists setup and layers and maybe learn something.

By the way Sta.sh works with PSD too as I did here.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/6420-collab-central/?do=findComment&comment=76090

Also you have my email already as I commissioned you a few months back, can resend it if you need though.

• Like 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

I sent it to an email address that I found that dates back to 2010. If I have something more recent, I don't know where it is. I know I did some head sketches in 2017, but I don't have an email from that time.

Sorry the PSD is only one layer. I've been trying to be more decisive in my digital art, so if I'm satisfied with something I flatten it and then keep working.

ddhyvex-b34867ac-9543-4c91-abae-0c394a13

It's not a particularly interesting portrait, but I'm pretty hyped because it's based off of a 3d render and a set  of non-photorealistic render filters which are now part of ZBrush. 

@battlewraith I wouldn't say that portrait isn't interesting. I think it's gorgeous. It reminds me of a sim I made which was based off a minor H.P. Lovecraft character.

Asenath Waite, anyone?

Asenath

• 2 months later
On 1/15/2020 at 10:57 PM, battlewraith said:

What's up dood? Are you still drawing?

Not so much, sadly. I've been mostly RPing, painting minis, writing, etc. Oh yeah, working. I probably still draw the same as I did before!

• 5 months later
  • 2 months later