Mute Toggle Button

Tipsy

A bindable command that would set all 3 sound temporarily to 0.  This would be a wonderful level of sound control that would allow for me to listen to sound sources more flexibly while playing the game, without having stop what I'm doing, and to take time out to manually adjust sliders, remember the numbers, and then do it again to re-enable.

I suspect this might be covered in /optionsave /optionload?  I guess I could look into that, although having two versions of this file means every option change needs to saved and maintained twice.

I wouldn't say we need a mute command per se, but something like "setvolpow, setvolvoice, setvolbgm", which could accept a value from 0 (muted) to 100 (max), would be great.  Then you could just put the 3 commands, with values of 0, into a bind to mute all sound...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, biostem said:

I wouldn't say we need a mute command per se, but something like "setvolpow, setvolvoice, setvolbgm", which could accept a value from 0 (muted) to 100 (max), would be great.  Then you could just put the 3 commands, with values of 0, into a bind to mute all sound...

That would work for me.  I do love binds, but also: simplicity can still be a attitude with player controls.