Faultline: Newsman Badge Missing?

Acroyear

I am using Paragon Wiki to help me on my badge hunting, and I've come to Faultline to collect them all, but the Newsman badge is not where it is shown as being located. 

Per Paragon Wiki:

The Newsman Badge is in the Dark Canyons neighborhood of Overflow. The badge marker is located on the west side of a building in the west side of Faultline.

Its coordinates are (1139.5, -24.5, 1297). It is 185 yards west of Freight Lift I.

I go to these coordinates, but the badge is not there. Anyone else having this issue?

21 hours ago, Acroyear said:

I am using Paragon Wiki to help me on my badge hunting, and I've come to Faultline to collect them all, but the Newsman badge is not where it is shown as being located. 

Per Paragon Wiki:

The Newsman Badge is in the Dark Canyons neighborhood of Overflow. The badge marker is located on the west side of a building in the west side of Faultline.

Its coordinates are (1139.5, -24.5, 1297). It is 185 yards west of Freight Lift I.

I go to these coordinates, but the badge is not there. Anyone else having this issue?

21 hours ago, Acroyear said:

The Faultless Mystic badge is also missing. What is going on here?

Apex badge is also missing.

All of those badges are now located in Echo: Faultline. See this thread here.

Edited by Ulysses Dare

24 minutes ago, Ulysses Dare said:

All of those badges are now located in Echo: Faultline. See this thread here.

Hmm. That is interesting. Thank you for pointing me to this.

I am curious; is this a change in the Homecoming version of CoH, or were those badges always regulated to the Echo version of the Faultline zone? I don't seem to recall them being missing from the standard version of CoH back before the shutdown.

57 minutes ago, Acroyear said:

Hmm. That is interesting. Thank you for pointing me to this.

I am curious; is this a change in the Homecoming version of CoH, or were those badges always regulated to the Echo version of the Faultline zone? I don't seem to recall them being missing from the standard version of CoH back before the shutdown.

Yes, these were changes for Homecoming. If you want help for your badge hunting, you can also consider this: