Fire/Fire - im getting my butt kicked!

havoc93

Here are a few things that will help any newbie blaster working their way up to 50:

Mobility is key - Some blasters prefer ranged, some are forced to go up close to unleash their pbaoes. One thing stays constant - if you don't move you will die. Mobility helps you get out of line of sight if things get hairy, mobility helps confuse mob AI. I highly recommend taking combat jumping for combat effectiveness. I don't see any value in hover at all for combat during the early levels, mobs will out range you, hover is slow, and hover doesn't protect you from immobilization.

Get Super speed and a stealth IO - Complete invisibility for setting up your alpha strikes. Also Super speed pairs well with combat jumping for more mobility.

Use line of sight (LOS) - This is so important. If mobs can't target you they have to chase you, giving you precious time to pop inspirations/recover/run away.

Learn to joust - Let's say you are in a +2/+8 council mission and that tank's got aggro and you got all these delicious pbaoes you want to unleash on that mob, what do you do? Stand right next to the tank and eat all the mob AOEs before you faceplant? You'll be lucky if you don't die after the first pbaoe mid animation. Same scenario have you ever build up/aim, run into a mob and get ready to inferno, and "oh I'm locked in animation and I'm getting shot, crap I'm dead." Jousting PBAOEs should be second nature when you have next to no personal mitigation. Practice this with low level mobs, stand in the middle of the pack, jump back, as you jump back hit your pbaoe, time the jump and the attack so that the attack happens almost immediately after the jump. If you do it right you'll be a good distance away from the pack. If you have super speed on you can be even farther.

Learn when not to attack - On teams it maybe wise to stop attacking if you are in trouble and let your teammates grab some of that aggro, run out of LOS, recover, lose some aggro and come back and fight again.

Purple inspirations are your friend - Not awakens. Combine all your other inspirations into purples and learn to use them. If you anticipate trouble pop two or three, if things get hairy pop two or three. Awakens are not a blasters best friend, that's something inexperienced blasters say.

To those people that say you have to wait till epics for your fire/fire to rock, not true. It can be awesome at any level.

If you can play a blaster well you can play any other non-support AT well.

Edited by Nemu

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

No one here is going to tell you to play a Sentinel instead of a Blaster, because these are the blaster forums and those who are here do so because they love the AT.

... that said my Rad/Ninja Sentinel is more of a blaster than my Rad/Atomic blaster is. The difference between having our T9 every 25 seconds instead of 40 seconds is the difference between starting every fight with half a pack dead and the rest limping or go to face them naked and with a smile.

I'll post my build in a short while and, yes, once after having reached 50, and having sunk three quarters of a billion into it, and having T4, yes, it's a beast with quadruple procs on two our of three ST attacks and softcapped defenses to all but energy and psi. Much more raw damage than the Sentinel too, but if we had something like Recount on CoH to see how much damage everyone did at the end of the TF I wonder how far apart my Sentinel and my Blaster would be.

That said a quarter billion isn't particularly onerous to achieve and with double XP reaching level 50 isn't particularly difficult either.

From what you say it sounds like you are being a bit too aggressive with AoEs in groups. Especially in radio mission groups.

In my experience, mission groups tend to be running +2-4 levels because anything less is too easy when you have all the overlapping buffs, and so getting aggro from multiple minions or more than a single Lt can be pretty hard on an archetype specifically designed to die if anything survives their initial attack. You can scour the internet to find a build that tells you to take tough and weave (my blaster has both they help a bit in solo stuff), but no amount of defense you have access to as a blaster is going to save you from a +4 Lt. or Boss that takes a liking to you.

That being the case I doubt your build is the problem. I would suggest picking whatever powers you want and not worrying about builds until lvl 30-40? Then respec.

Until then, the following group tactics have worked well for me when running a blaster in a mission group

1. Stick with the group. Running into a mass of 15-20 +4 mobs packed with Lts, and a couple bosses by yourself is not healthy.

2. NEVER attack first. Wait for someone with real defense and resistances to take aggro. Once the group is involved go with single target attacks until your first target dies. Then drop an AoE if anything is still alive.

3. STAY BACK. Don't wade in there. You have ranged attacks, use them. You may have some melee attacks to. Those are either acts of desperation, to bail you out if you made a tactical mistake that put you in a position to use them, or maybe just a way to lure you into giving defenders and controllers who took rez powers someone to use them on.  Don't be fooled.

4. Don't be ashamed to run away.

5 Break frees >>>>> Awakens. Mainly because they allow you do do number 4 above.

6. As a blaster you can use your first two powers even when mezzed. If you don't have a break free, do that.

• 1 year later
On 8/3/2019 at 11:46 AM, Honest Abe said:

Here you go...the best part is the 32.7 def to all positions...

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1547&c=708&a=1416&f=HEX&dc=78DA6594C96F525114C6EF8387152876A0738B05DA5A4A2D1DD4B5DA81565B92C6AE4DF32C2FF425082F406BD595FF81634CB47470A3ADD58D9D5CBA74FC038C1B774E1D9C625CE181EF802FE125F0BBF73BF73BF7DCF3B884E6064B9F0E5F3B2924C74054492627FBE93BA5262C2125A24D097ADA424A58B9A8BA47542575499955DDBE337D27DC4373BA1A4B6A34ED9FD1A2E18E125A59CFDEC9734A2CA28603412DA1229F271F9998D1F578228550488969FA4C544969F198B08FC7E3D14030AA45A653B6DC784257D570596E38A62A6135919CD6740796655769B148E590AE4D9189EAA36CD91D2ED751217EFA9C16F92763114216A2571626896902653353060F58C059A3F7BA94D3BA6E80DD37C1DE5BCCDBCC3BE0297249EC95D2027917C0838BCC25D0B6CC7C00F613CCEC35DF33E7B4D2FBCC79F0509AB900962F82567A0316095ECB7B13621FC0CAB358531904AB4699D5A8D94EDE12EC2B4A1A111BA499956BB13E437D35EBCC0DB06E93B905366C8303043B7BEDEBE869C306D8B4C9DC020F6F339F8343E472E01CC2B182FAAFD0AC8CB5B234694E59046956C17B543CE21C2BA07B95F998B9067A9E8057C9E5E45E393FE1BC9ECFCC2F60CB57E637E60EE8A54655C32B5577E2BCDDCC0A8AD52266AAAD426F5BCB99DCEBE1EC45E1BAEB5FC2D7FA0A3CF29AF986F9166C7F079A287F23BFA7C6066866D25C5C8F2BBBB98BEAE943AD23A436F35ECDF3387B7B9AB900762C329798CB7C2728AF977BE4DD453EFF1E739FF91D3CFA83F9137C4868E33ADB3E425B21F890CFECFBC5EB7F835D7F997FC0554227FB3BB9B76B0E2102AC055EE037206A84E861AD87FBDB2417EEAE10DC238F9CBF94998CDF18CFD0237A8A94DE22E5589172BC4819FBBF0B5D1DFC72C7E5C2BF8190F824D6F2C22DCFECD828CE1EA905F13DA3E64147768D9A0FEBF68DDA5DEC77DE96DB3D975B318C2F18C6E386F1A8936CDC997FE93BF84E

Are you still using Pos Blast in Fire breath or Ragnarok??

On 5/7/2019 at 11:57 AM, havoc93 said:

I have a fire/fire blaster and I mostly play in mission groups. Anytime I do my AoEs (fireball, fire breath, rain of fire, combustion, fire sword circle) I get so much aggro almost instatly and then I die. I was wondering since hes not that high lvl should i just make a sentinel to have some more survivability? Or am I not supposed to go so hard with the AoE?

Fire/Fire is a high risk, high reward combo. High risk because you have zero control, zero mitigation, and zero room for error. If you want to stay upright you have to play smart. This is especially true in the early game. My first playthrough as a fire blaster was on live and it was horrific. Set bonuses weren't a thing yet and neither were sustains. I'm playing through again and it's easier. Mostly because I know how to play a fire blaster, which mobs to be careful of, and how and when to cut lose on teams. I do have two late game blasters with other builds and with incarnates and set bonuses they are absolute monsters. You can do the same with you fire/fire build if you're patient. I also have a 3xFire sentinel. He bulldozes content, but as anyone can tell you, once the blaster's build matures it outclasses the sentinel in raw damage. So unless having a smoother ride in the early game is your goal... keep blastering.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:37 AM, Troyusrex said:

I like that build a LOT. 

One thing I'm wondering about it Hot Feet. I HATE it as a power. Doesn't do a lot of damage and scares mobs so they go running out of PBAoE distance.  In fact, I respeced out of it.

Anyone out there really like Hot Feet? I kind of hate to not take what's supposed to be the best power in a set and I'm looking for excuses to like it. 

Hot Feet is hardly the best power in the set. Honestly the damn thing sucks. It's only real use is paring it with rain of fire. And guess what? I skip both. If I want area control I grab bonfire. Especially now that you can turn that annoying knockback to knockdown.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, havoc93 said:

I have a fire/fire blaster and I mostly play in mission groups. Anytime I do my AoEs (fireball, fire breath, rain of fire, combustion, fire sword circle) I get so much aggro almost instatly and then I die. I was wondering since hes not that high lvl should i just make a sentinel to have some more survivability? Or am I not supposed to go so hard with the AoE?

This post reminded me of my first ever day on CoH. I was off work ill so thought I’d give it a go. Must have been around 2007. 

Made myself a fire/fire blaster and off I went. Solo’d for a few levels at first as I didn’t have the confidence to interact with other humans yet given I was an MMO virgin. 

Before long, I found myself in The Hollows and got invited to a team. It was the Atta mission. Now, up until then I’d been on my own, so never confronted by more than three foes at a time. Suddenly I was looking at a sea of trolls and - you guessed it - in I went lobbing fireballs into them before a tank had agro 😂🙈 In fact I’m pretty sure I was always dead before the tank had even arrived at the mob! 

God I love fire blasters 😍😍

• Haha 1

This I can relate to. Fire/Fire was my first ever blaster after having learned the ropes with Sentinels. The difference in damage was unbelievable, and so was survivability. I packed a helluva punch...when I was on my feet. But half my playtime was running from the hospital back to the mission door. It was so bad, I think I now have a serious relationship with the Nurse at every city's med bay.

Then I learned a few things:
1) the thing that would kill me was the mez. I get mezzed (a lot) and things went south faster than you can say "I'll see you in the Hospital". So I asked around how to slot for mez protect--which is ranged res/def, as it was how mez got to you.
2) manage aggro. mobs will target the biggest threat unless something else catches their attention... like a meaty cannon fodder... I mean tank. 
3) blasters don't have inherent defence, so you have to use a power pick. invest in def and res powers. and then augment these with set bonuses to shore up weak points.

With those in mind, and after a bajillion respecs, I finally fixed him. Now, my fire/fire/fire/pyro is such a beast that playing him feels like cheating. I rarely play him nowadays, though as he's so dang OP it's hardly a challenge anymore.

• Haha 1

There are some GREAT tactical suggestions here, on how to wait for a tank to grab aggro.   I mostly play tanks (I did have a 50 fire/fire blaster before shutdown that was fun to play), and I'll offer some other suggestions:

In order to survive:

1. Resistance  / defense / heals / mezz protection - these are the traditional methods people think to survive.

2.  Mezz control - holds, sleep , traditional controller features, there are a few available to you.

3.  Other - knockdown/knockback can be extremely effective in reducing damage.   Mediocre tanks will whine about knockback. Great tanks will suggest KB proc (KB to KD), but understand the limitations of your powers, and welcome it as a challenge.   

4. Other2 - Placate / phase shift

I recommend you look into some knockdown/back and fear powers.  Try them on test server and see which works with your play styel

What kills you more? 

a.  Alpha strike?   tactical here (let the tank/brute/scrapper take the alpha), then show your power.

b.  Just raw damage over a short time?

c.  Mezzed by enemy?

partial Solutions to (b) and (c) are inspirations, pool powers, and/or IO's:

i. break frees / defense inspirations

ii. combat jumping/hover  (immob protection),

iii. acrobatics or IO's (knockback protection),

iv. misdirection (concealment, but long recharge does a  placate) or phase shift (cant be affected or affect, gives time to hit inspirations, run away etc), 

vi. presence (intimidate and invoke panic) can fear an enemy (GREAT POWER, under rated!)

v. force of will ( wall of force) for knockdown,ted; invoke panic can fear most of a group, intimidate+invoke panic can fear a boss),

vii. sorcery has arcane bolt (knockdown, single target), and rune  of protection (+res,+status; longish recharge)

viii. speed has wirlwind (knockdown) (heavy endurance usage)

ix.  IO overwhelming force proc (% to knockdown) - unique, can only be slotted once, can go into any damage power, I recommend fireball (or any damage power).  Burn works well, but the dot tends to double up the KD (and becomes KB), which may not be a problem for you (its more for tankers and control).

x.  WInter IO avalanche has a kd proc, unique, can goe into PBOE's (fire sword circle, combustion, burn)

xi. Epic power pool soul master:  gloom can disorientate minions (and slot a stun stupifey chance for knockback)

xii. Epic pool mace mastery mace beam (cone) knockdown

apologies for the slighly incoherent post, having limited time and wanted to share some options.  

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 4:36 PM, Atomitor said:

Fire fire fire blaster.either everything dies or you die, that's why they give us a self res.

Seriously though till you get a bit tougher jump in pbaoe jump out with a high pitched scream shouting "too much aggro" through your tank mates taunt aura and breaking line of sight. Combat jumping will help with this.

You will still die though, that's the price you pay for being am aoe dps beast

You're entitled to your opinion, but I hope most will recognize this as such. You can be a dps beast and not a glass cannon. 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:36 PM, Atomitor said:

Fire fire fire blaster.either everything dies or you die, that's why they give us a self res.

Seriously though till you get a bit tougher jump in pbaoe jump out with a high pitched scream shouting "too much aggro" through your tank mates taunt aura and breaking line of sight. Combat jumping will help with this.

You will still die though, that's the price you pay for being am aoe dps beast

6 minutes ago, Ukase said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I hope most will recognize this as such. You can be a dps beast and not a glass cannon. 

Agree with @Ukase. There is nothing about being a fire/fire blaster that says you have to pay some sort of death tax. My fire/fire blaster doesn't faceplant any more often than the p2w Return to Battle recharges, and I am not the type of person to wait for anyone else to initiate on an enemy spawn group or archvillain before me unless they are already there.

• Like 1

Currently on fire.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:39 PM, tellania said:

There are some GREAT tactical suggestions here, on how to wait for a tank to grab aggro.   I mostly play tanks (I did have a 50 fire/fire blaster before shutdown that was fun to play), and I'll offer some other suggestions:

In order to survive:

1. Resistance  / defense / heals / mezz protection - these are the traditional methods people think to survive.

Incorrect order.
Defense is your primary layer.
If the attack doesn't hit, it does NOTHING.  You don't have to resist damage or heal or anything.
If an attack gets through your Defense, Resistance is your next option.  Simply ignore a portion of the damage that's inflicted.
Then +Absorb.  It gives you a pool of "phantom HP" which come off first, before hitting your real HP.
From there, we move on to Heal/Regen

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Even when fighting zombies fire/fire has challenges. 

Its a primary that has no mitigation effects of any kind save an unpredictable fear and sloe in ROF.

Combined with a secondary that only has hot feet's slow effect and the sustain.  (Which also draws debuff aggro over a big radius)

So you have to use IOs or teammates do a lot of the work on the survival front.

The idea being kill em fast before they kill you like all blasters, but one of the more extreme examples.

Compare it to say an Energy blaster that knocks hordes of bad guys constantly on their butts.

So I'm with Hyperstrike, defense is the best option with this combo by far. 

On 5/30/2019 at 9:40 PM, OEM61 said:

My old fire/fire/fire blaster planned on using Rise of the Phoenix as part of their offensive strategy.

Death was a way of life.

How fast can you get the recharge on Rise of the Phoenix I wonder.

6 hours ago, Haijinx said:

How fast can you get the recharge on Rise of the Phoenix I wonder.

Takes 20 seconds to plug that into mids. With 130% global recharge, Hasten, and 100% local recharge enhanced into RotP you can drop the recharge to 75 seconds, and 60 seconds at the recharge cap.

edit: granted if you are dying every 60 seconds, you are also retoggling, and Hasten buff lasts 120 seconds, so you would end up losing alot of Hasten uptime by constantly letting that drop half way through the cycle.

Edited by DreadShinobi
  • Thanks 1

Currently on fire.

2 hours ago, DreadShinobi said:

Takes 20 seconds to plug that into mids. With 130% global recharge, Hasten, and 100% local recharge enhanced into RotP you can drop the recharge to 75 seconds, and 60 seconds at the recharge cap.

edit: granted if you are dying every 60 seconds, you are also retoggling, and Hasten buff lasts 120 seconds, so you would end up losing alot of Hasten uptime by constantly letting that drop half way through the cycle.

Sorry was not anywhere near a computer when I was wondering and didn't think about Mids

Thanks for the info. 

10 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Incorrect order.
Defense is your primary layer.
If the attack doesn't hit, it does NOTHING.  You don't have to resist damage or heal or anything.
If an attack gets through your Defense, Resistance is your next option.  Simply ignore a portion of the damage that's inflicted.
Then +Absorb.  It gives you a pool of "phantom HP" which come off first, before hitting your real HP.
From there, we move on to Heal/Regen

Wasnt meant to be in order 😄 adding +absorb, there is only a single IO i'm aware of, and I was brainstorming for a fire/fire specifically.

I agree, defense avoidance means no mezz, while resist, you can still be held.

I'd like to add another tactic I use to manage aggro. When the mobs come for you, just run towards the tank or brute and jump over them (not too high, though) or just run past them. tanks have a taunt aura that usually snags these buggers, leaving you free to wreak havoc without looking over your shoulder.

• 2 weeks later

Does anyone have a fire/fire build updated to i27? I am trying to look on the forums but can't seem to find a decent build..please help me x.x

I wanted a build that can shred mobs either aoe or st..thanks in advance 

Married to fire/fire? I can make a pass at it but something like fire/temp would give you superior single target, and dramatically better survivability at the cost of less substained aoe (you still have enough burst aoe to make any enemy group squishier than a pack of +4 Elite Bosses instantly dead but while temporal would need to stop for 4-5 sec to execute one or 2 of the remaining EBs the fire/fire would keep aoeing them down) The survivability difference is that fire/temp (with the massive absorb that refreshes every few sec for free) could much more safely get away with aoeing down the pack of EBs without a tank than the fire/fire

Here is a first pass to get you started. Recharge and survivability is a little lower than id like but with using barrier on cd and hoarfrost +hybrid melee whenever you are considering something dangerous (like jumping into a pack of mobs with goal of aoeing them down) you are overcapped capped on all defenses and half the hp and resistance to walk off bursts that will kill most blasters. 

Alternate is dropping the ice epic for fire to get the knockdown puddle resistance shield and self rez on the understanding that if you let anything dangerous attack you that self rez will need used.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Amenti: Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Cold Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Rgn-Knock%(5), Rgn-Dmg(5), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), Ksm-ToHit+(11)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(31)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 16: Build Up -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(23), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(27)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-ResKB(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), ShlWal-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 28: Consume -- EndMod-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 30: Rain of Fire -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(39), Artl-Dam/End(39), Artl-Dam/Rech(40), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(40), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 32: Inferno -- Erd-%Dam(A), Arm-Dam%(42), Arm-Dmg(42), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Snow Storm -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Burn -- Erd-%Dam(A), Obl-%Dam(39), Erd-Dmg(43), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def(46)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(48), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal(50), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 49: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Jump-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Melee Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------