(Re)Union!

Sol

Hiya! I had a whole bunch of characters on Union, let's see... Karenne, Icebound Warmth, Miss Honour, Harmony of Souls, Rose Fusion, Velinia, Helya, Katianna and loads more too, I think. Most were in Vanguard Angels and Justice Enforcers.

A few names here definately ring a bell! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, former Unionite here! I had a severe alt addiction, but my main guys were Hot-Plate and Electrify. Electrify was involved in the whole 1AT Supergroup thing that went on for a while.

Had a play about with the editor, and it brought back amazing memories. Thanks to the guys that are getting this up and running.

Oh jeez, the badgehunting, wasn't there some drama towards the end with the chat channels iirc...

Recognizing some names is crazy, I cant remember character names so well of my own, was very lazy but I was 15 to start so heh, Things like Healing Defender and Regen Scrapper etc.

And my dad used to be a fire/fire tank called Pyro Tank. Always had it rough as he wasnt much of a tanking tank with that combo.

Most unionites on excelsior or torchbearer?

Union was my home too.

I remember Crimson, Damz and Coin from the boards, although I wasn't much of a poster myself.

@Dragon Alpha was my global and some of my (many) alts included Dolly Macabre the evil Doll MM, Sarcasma the emo teen Warshade and Synaesthetic the trans Illusion Controller (who I managed to finally get to perma-phants).

Aah, good times.

I started on Defiant, but migrated over to Union.  Global was @SteelRat70.. had a whole bunch of toons:

Volkanik, Viking Furnace, Luminesque, Man-Tiger, Tiger Slash, Techno Demon, Illuzi-One, City Watchman, Sigma Suit, Amazon Thunder, Arak-Atak and CyberDeath were the main ones.

I'm currently running around TorchBearer with Volkanik as my main and a recently rolled Fire / storm Corr called Heat-Wave :)

Global is @Volkanik - come say hi if you recognise any of those (or even if you don't as far as that goes!)

Hi all,

Ahhhh... the whiff of nostalgic Union-ites, smells like home!  ;D

For those who're interested, I used to be The Crimson Archer (@CA) on Union, running with an RPSG called 'The Militia'.  8)

Well, that rings a bell...

Although I was (and still am) a solo player, you name sounds familiar. 

@BrotherL reporting for duty. Was roaming the streets on my emp/dark defender and beating The Familiy mafia on my fire/kin for several hours every day.

What server is the new "Union"?? Was planning on starting up on Torch.

/BrotherL  - Martin.

• Like 1

@BrotherL reporting for duty. Was roaming the streets on my emp/dark defender and beating The Familiy mafia on my fire/kin for several hours every day.

What server is the new "Union"?? Was planning on starting up on Torch.

/BrotherL  - Martin.

I'm in Torchbearer. I know there's a few other Union players in Torchbearer as well.

Been a long time... 7yrs if IIRC

Damz, Coin, fellow Unionites, it's Ghostchase evening o/

You may remember me as M15F1T - fire/trapper extraordinaire and proud owner of the 'Really Hard Way' badge.

I've not created a game account yet, but seriously tempted to re-create said Fire/Trapper - she's been missed greatly

Been a long time... 7yrs if IIRC

Damz, Coin, fellow Unionites, it's Ghostchase evening o/

You may remember me as M15F1T - fire/trapper extraordinaire and proud owner of the 'Really Hard Way' badge.

I've not created a game account yet, but seriously tempted to re-create said Fire/Trapper - she's been missed greatly

Do it! I'm sure you won't regret it.

Yay, a (re)union.

I was one half of the fusion force (I was naughty, i shared an account).

I did a lot of PvP (competing and organising events).

Mainly I played Cherry Fusion (rad\rad def), Cherry Drops (grav\ff controller) Omega (elec\devices blaster) and the Neutron Starlet (Blades\nin stalker).

If the message was spelled wrong it was usually a sign it was me playing.

I recognise a few names on here. So hyped to get back to Paragon City. I played as Biggie McFeegle, Jill Frost and Norton, among too many others to remember. (My name is Biggie and I'm an Altoholic). See you all in Atlas Park!