(Re)Union!

Sol

I was Euro Girl standing around in Atlas Park helping people like an info bot most of the time :)

And I do rember some of the names here especailly Damz in his fuzzy Warshade form playing his drum under altas :)

So what server now did we all end up on? :)

Believe I had Bale Fires defender version and Pandas Tank version there along with my only titan weapon character

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Hi everyone! Lady Erotimi here. Had tons of alts. Highest ones on Union were my emp. defender Erotimi, scrapper Erotima, tanker Amorina, blaster Lucinda, controller Mira Mindshifter.

Recreated Erotima and Lucinda now, and made a couple of new ones.

I hope to meet you on Halcyon/Reunion soon. My global is Lucy Firestorm. Cya in the city!

I was (obviously) atomitor,icetion, fiery deviless, tamcron,daltron and far too many more to remember.

Pretty sure I teamed with mamma crow on more than one occasion.

Any of the old super union sg around?

Yeah I was on the Union Server and in The Super Union lol

I'm on Indom now lol

the same toon again lol @Mark Stabler

Atlas_Park.jpg.fcbffa2a1f4698cc75842ad308b43e68.jpg

• Like 1

Mark-Stabler.jpg

Green Jet here. Issue 2 onwards on Union. AKA Hawaiian Punch, The Thrunge, Pax Perfectum, Gila Munja, Steppin' Razor on blueside. Redside Bonestorm II and Mordredd. Would love to meet up with any old Agency/Academy crew - shoutouts to Shannon, Lifeline, Li Sensei, Chaplain, Doc Green, Tundra, Gravitera and Psiren. I'm in game (mostly on Excelsior atm) and feel free to add @Green Jet. I also run the Union Discord Channel.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was (obviously) atomitor,icetion, fiery deviless, tamcron,daltron and far too many more to remember.

Pretty sure I teamed with mamma crow on more than one occasion.

Any of the old super union sg around?

Yeah I was on the Union Server and in The Super Union lol

I'm on Indom now lol

the same toon again lol @Mark Stabler

Nice I'm on that server too, atomitor hasn't even hit 20 yet though

Indomitable server

Atomitor, Tarquin, Atomito, Daltron, Fusebox and more tbc

Hi all

Me and my girlfriend played exclusively on Union

I was @cmh or @cmhDK, but I was better known as Elstrat or just El, I had a lot of toons ending with strat, like Healstrat etc, but I also had some other names like Reproba and Mr Mirus.

Girlfriend was @BlueCoffeeDK and usually had names with colors in them, like Justine Redd and Willow Black

With all the creative names, I'm afraid I don't remember many of the people we used to team with, but I do remember two people, that if you teamed with them, you probably teamed with us too, they always had Best and Perf in their names

If nothing else, I hope to make some new friends again :)

Hi all

I was @cmh or @cmhDK, but I was better known as Elstrat or just El, I had a lot of toons ending with strat, like Healstrat etc, but I also had some other names like Reproba and Mr Mirus.

Girlfriend was @BlueCoffeeDK and usually had names with colors in them, like Justine Redd and Willow Black

With all the creative names, I'm afraid I don't remember many of the people we used to team with, but I do remember two people, that if you teamed with them, you probably teamed with us too, they always had Best and Perf in their names

Wow, now that's pretty amazing :) - I made my post and didn't see this/your post, glad we have caught up in game and we have all returned many years later.

Let us see the fun again and the good times :) - looking forward to more and so chuffed you remembered me and Besty :) - likewise always a pleasure.

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Hi all

Wow, now that's pretty amazing :) - I made my post and didn't see this/your post, glad we have caught up in game and we have all returned many years later.

Let us see the fun again and the good times :) - looking forward to more and so chuffed you remembered me and Besty :) - likewise always a pleasure.

That my friend, is simply amazing! see you guys in-game :D

I doubt many people remember me. I started in the EU beta and joined Union on go-live, but left the game in 2006. I was a regular at the Galaxy Girl RP meetups (RIP Galaxy City!). My global handle was Wordmaker and some of my characters included:

Nevermore (Claws/Reflexes Scrapper)

Nyteshade (Spines/Regen Scrapper)

Memory (Archery/Trick Arrows Defender)

Frostpoint (Ice/Ice Tanker)

And a whole bunch of alts used for RP.

www.paulanthonyshortt.com

@damz on the union server :)

Don't you dare to crash on iTrials again, Damz :P

Anyway, good to see a few familiar names around here.

Global is @Paradox Fate

Sheol Pandemonium - Huntsman SoA

Paradox Fate - Warshade

Stralgaez - Shield/Ele Tanker

@CaptainTastic here. Used to be on Union back in the day with a variety of Captain Tastics...

Captain Fusiontastic

Captain Smashtastic

Captain Coldtastic

... and so on!

Back on Torchbearer and thrilled about it!

Welcome home buddy ;)

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Green Jet here. Issue 2 onwards on Union. AKA Hawaiian Punch, The Thrunge, Pax Perfectum, Gila Munja, Steppin' Razor on blueside. Redside Bonestorm II and Mordredd. Would love to meet up with any old Agency/Academy crew - shoutouts to Shannon, Lifeline, Li Sensei, Chaplain, Doc Green, Tundra, Gravitera and Psiren. I'm in game (mostly on Excelsior atm) and feel free to add @Green Jet. I also run the Union Discord Channel.

Its been bugging me for days  trying to remember your Main Hawaiian Punch how could i forget.

• Like 1

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

Play union from the start ( Beta player on the European servers) Member of the Agency-Academy SG's

Main  Heroes  Back in the day

Private Gilliam  and Union Jacky .. Both of them coming to Reunion

Global handle Radio Jackie (until i get it changed :) )

• Like 1

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.