(Re)Union!

Sol

"Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!".

(Find me @ 'Mothers.Love' in-game). 

paragon_times_edition.jpg

Edited by Mother's Love
  • Like 3

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:58 PM, Kahrahkaah said:

Old time Unionite here also. My mains were Kahrah Kaah empathy/energy Defender, Momma Crow tri-form Warshade, Big Ray ice/stone Tank, Bladess willpower/dual blades Tank and several others I can't remember lol.

Hey there. I remember Momma from my first time in Paragon City, level 12 when I first teamed with a full team of yours. 😊

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, Mother's Love said:

Welcome back. It's good to know that the Little Ones are truly protected once more. 

• Thanks 1

Global @P h o e n i x

Toon : P h o e n i x

I had a lame global and lame toon name and I was playing only that fire/fire blaster.

I remember many names here happy to see you all

Edited by Phoenix'

I remember you!!

I have very fond memories of you floating in the sky during my first Hamidon raid, directing us all.

Truly, we are protected by Mother's Love once again.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later

Hello fellow Unionites!

You may (or may not) know me from Star Jewel? Gemstone? Lumitia?

Being part of the Precision Rangers and 1AT coalition...?

No, doesn't ring any bells? Or maybe it does?

I know @Okton, and I've seen @Aeronaut hanging around on the forums somewhere.

I've visited the (Re)Union server multiple times, but am currently hanging on Everlasting. The reasons being population and RP.

(Please don't think of me as a traitor for moving to Everlasting. *puppy-eyes*)

I'm willing to move my alts back to (Re)Union if it means that I'll get to hang out with my 1AT buddies.

• Like 1

@DustyLongshot ~ Everlasting ~ usually online daily between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC
Signature Characters: Dusty Longshot | Star Jewel | Emberflair | Mystfury | Miss Unity | 
Novaspark

Other characters - Starlight Sentinels on Fandom

• 1 month later
On 7/16/2021 at 3:55 PM, Retrobytz said:

Hello fellow Unionites!

I've visited the (Re)Union server multiple times, but am currently hanging on Everlasting. The reasons being population and RP.

I'm willing to move my alts back to (Re)Union if it means that I'll get to hang out with my 1AT buddies.

Sup, Jewely. Good to see another 1ATer about. Last I saw of Okton he's on one of the US servers. Darkwings are over on Reunion and I currently use the ALTS SG name as my personal hermit cave.

Nothing wrong with playing on another server, timezones and such can mean people only have so many hours to be on and if that ends up being 4 in the morning sometimes using the non EU servers works best despite the slight latency increase. Hope you're doing well :)

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Hi all!

Completely had no idea this was a thing until recently. Spent so many hours on Union server back in the day.

Main: Homeless Guy - Rad/Rad Defender

Alt: Average Homeboy - Energy/ Ice Blaster

I was the founder and leader of the Homeless Paradise SG, we were one of the top SG's for a long time. Any one who remembers will probably recognise me for panhandling under Atlas statue haha.

Have so many good memories of my CoH days so glad to sample it again, even if just for nostalgia sake, it was such a good community in its day!

Familiar with a fair few names I've seen mentioned in this thread, look forward to teaming up with some of you some day!

Homeless Guy - Fighting Crime. Wherever he might be that day

Edited by Homeless Guy

• 1 month later
  • 5 months later

paragon_times_edition.jpg

Well thats a name I never thought I'd see again.  Hey ML!

Late to the party myself, but as much as I've not logged in in a little while recently, I thought Id just jump back in here.

Also recognised Cmdr Beet!

Infernius here; Fire/Fire Tanker

Also AeoniX; SR/MA Scrapper

Amongst others.

Hello one and all.

• 3 months later
  • 1 month later
On 7/17/2022 at 3:13 PM, jpc123 said:

I was on union back in the day when live, my global and main was Dark Anarchy, I am still the same name, if anyone use to team with me then I would love to reconnect.

DA - did you used to team with Far-Seer (a katana/regen scrapper) and Tanker Girl? I saw you in a channel this week and thought “I remember a DA on Union who had a SS/DA brute”… if so - hello!

it’s Xiddo. I had a fire/storm troller, a fire/dark corr, and some other various toons.

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

• 4 months later

Another returning Unionite.  Played on live from about i6 until they turned the servers off!  My main was a stone / fire brute called Volkanik, but I also had a whole host of characters including Illuzi-One (ill / Rad troller), Techo-Demon (Fire / NRG blaster), City Watchman (MA / Shield Scrapper), Arak-Atak (Crab Spider) and CyberDeath (Bots / Dark MM).

Mostly play on Exelsior these days solo and random PUGs.  Not in any SGs, my global list has 3 people in it and one of those is a second account, so if there's anyone that knows any of those characters, it'd be great to hear from you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later

So incredibly late but after a receive meet-up with Green Jet.  @Prize is back in Paragon City on the Reunion Server.

Remeber starting up the RP nightly meet at Galaxy Girl's statue before joining the Agency, and having nigh enough the whole server targetting through me on the first EU Hamidon Kill.

A lot older, a lot balder and a lot fatter but still the non stop talker.  Feel free to say hi

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later

So admittedly I've been on Homecoming since 2020 but haven't really done much on the forums since I just stayed on Discord hanging around with the old CoH RP crew I've known since live, so I haven't known about this post until now.

With that said....

image.jpeg.f47432a436a58588806d37519d8b1eff.jpeg

Punk Rock version of Rule Britannia starts playing!

Was known as @Eleven on Union and while that is still my handle on Everlasting (Followed the RP crew onto there), my main has seen a name change since a show post CoH shutdown got really popular with TV audiences with a popular character of the show having the same name.........not that I am bitter or anything!

No really, I'm not bitter, I kinda like the show too.

Otherwise all the old toons are back (The Prince Bishop, Torv Vermundr, Impervium Tower to name a few that you may have levelled quite powerfully from!) along with some new creations. Still working on getting builds done over any regular RP'ing (Nowt much changes from live!) but gradually getting there.

I'm guessing these videos I made 10 years ago are now also redundant!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later
On 5/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mark Stabler said:

Yeah I was on the Union Server and in The Super Union lol

I'm on Indom now lol

the same toon again lol @Mark Stabler

Atlas_Park.jpg.fcbffa2a1f4698cc75842ad308b43e68.jpg

Nice! Never expected to run into anyone from The Super Union again, nice to know you guys are around 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

• 7 months later
On 4/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Crimson Archer said:

Hi all,

Ahhhh... the whiff of nostalgic Union-ites, smells like home!  ;D

For those who're interested, I used to be The Crimson Archer (@CA) on Union, running with an RPSG called 'The Militia'.  😎

Hi CA, I was also in the Militia as the tank Silver Steel. 

Have very fond memories of roleplaying with the SG back in the day. if your still playing Silver Steel is still running around on Everlasting.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:55 PM, Retrobytz said:

Hello fellow Unionites!

Rangers, HOOO!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I am number one, all others are number two, or lower!