Holiday Events

Sidious

I think the 3 events are Halloween, Winter/New Year, and Valentines.  They have committed to all 3 in prior posts, and I believe it’s just a configuration for them, so no coding is needed (the events are ready to go, just need a switch flipped).  

There is a 4th event, Summer Blockbuster, but they have made that permanent 

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Do we have any idea what days those events will start? The starting days for the live Halloween events didn't seem to follow a pattern. I think the only days of the week that wasn't the start of one were Sunday and Tuesday and the actual numerical dates were all over the place in the 15-25 range.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

It would be nice if they made the events somewhat regular in scheduling.  Something like, say ...

Halloween: October 20 to November 10 (22 days / 3 weeks-ish)

Winter: December 15 to January 5 (22 days / 3 weeks-ish)

Valentines: February 7 to February 28 (22 days/ 3 weeks-ish)

... and just stick with those dates, permanently, moving forward.  🙂

• Like 2

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism