Which Blaster has the BIGGEST Number, not speaking about...

Croax

11 hours ago, Ukase said:

I'm sorry - I do agree that ice has the highest ranged single target damage...but it's cast time is quite long? Are you talking about Bitter Ice Blast? Or something else? The ONLY long animation in ice is Bitter Freeze Ray. 

Yes Bitter Freeze Ray.  It is possible for Blaze to do more damage when the dots hit but since that is not 100% of the time and the OP does not care about cast time and only wants big numbers, that is the highest single target ranged attack available to blasters (not counting chance of dot damage)

On 9/11/2019 at 9:33 AM, Shoulung said:

You’re missing the opportunity to really decimate groups of mobs on your /dev if you do any solo play. The ability to smoke trip mine x3, then funnel mobs into a huge explosion is too much fun to be missed. I think /dev shines in solo play more than group, as groups move really fast and/dev rewards patient play. 

In groups the setup time is just too slow. Also critters seem to know where the mines are for some reason. I would love to see the activation time shorter and damage increased. I remember back in the day on my Mastermind that was the only way to solo some of those longbow elite bosses.

29 minutes ago, Mansome said:

In groups the setup time is just too slow. Also critters seem to know where the mines are for some reason. I would love to see the activation time shorter and damage increased. I remember back in the day on my Mastermind that was the only way to solo some of those longbow elite bosses.

I agree about the slowness of setup, which is why I specified for solo use. At this point I’m just happy they removed the interrupt.