Task Forces for Soloing

Marine X

Get a Warburg missile.  The Chemical Burn payload is a serious debuff to enemy defense and resistance.

Alternatively, find a way to buff your pets.  My empathy defender 'soloed' a lot of things using a Shivan with Fortitude & Adrenalin Boost.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 10 months later

I know it's an old thread - but did we forget the OP was doing them with no temps, "master of" fashion? 

I came here because I was on a team doing the MoLGTF last night, and we only had one Dom, who apparently got hami-hammered and died on us. Made me think about soloing it...and did a search for ideas, found this post. 

I'm thinking my fire/fire/mace would have to do a respec to accomplish this, because he's got zero holds. 

But -- wanted to pose this question: 

Before mission, fill up on Super reds and EoE. 

Gobble EoE, shoot out Blues. Gobble EoE when needed, use melee attacks on yellows. 

Gobble EoE, cap damage with supers, and one shot the blue with my out of combat snipe. I took half of one's hp last night with build-up and no reds...thought, just maybe.,..if I'd had the supers, I could just one shot 'em, kill 'em before the others can heal it. 

Seems plausible in theory...just don't know if it will work yet. 

Didn't do no temps, "master of" runs, but I solo'd all the hero-side TF's, including Eden, DiB, and the respec trials.

For LGTF, I did it on a blaster fire/fire/fire iirc, or maybe it was ice/fire/fire. The main trick I did was to get char + ring of fire (theoretically should have helped, not sure), and spec'd into intuition alpha to get some hold strength. I probably used envenomed daggers too. On my scrap I only had one hold power, did the same thing, and killed the green mitos. It took a while, though.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:59 PM, Onlyasandwich said:

Man, I feel like a failure. I used my signature summon, war wolf, backup radio, vanguard hvas, and lore pet.  I was on my bio/ss tanker. I would think I should be able to break through with all that compared to a scrapper on inspirations alone.

Uber necro, but for those who read this, the last boss does a -HP debuff that stacks. So the trick to defeating it is monitoring your HP. Once it gets too low (I usually stop at 800 HP) break line of sight and bounce around until the debuff ends and your HP recovers. It's pretty much -the- reason people cannot pass this boss is not knowing this and continuing to face tank it until they get to something like 200 HP and then they get killed.

• Like 1