Costume Request Thread!

QueenBethari

9 hours ago, Rastenn said:

I want to make a Dark/Dark Defender but instead of being dark and gloomy I want to swing to the other extreme and be over-the-top bright and cheerful. So I've made RainbowKittySparkles, but I have no idea what to do for the costume. I futzed around on test but couldn't really get anywhere I was happy with. Please help? I'm open to anything so long as it fits the silly happy name.

Are you looking for a character that is genuinely bright and cheerful, or one that is kind of eye-bleedingly garish and ironic?  I've made several of the former before, but just cannot stick with one whose appearance is, for lack of a better term, "obnoxious"...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, biostem said:

Are you looking for a character that is genuinely bright and cheerful, or one that is kind of eye-bleedingly garish and ironic?  I've made several of the former before, but just cannot stick with one whose appearance is, for lack of a better term, "obnoxious"...

Definitely more the first one. I'm open to the second, but I'm gonna have to look at it more than anyone else so I wouldn't want the joke to wear itself out.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Rastenn said:

Definitely more the first one. I'm open to the second, but I'm gonna have to look at it more than anyone else so I wouldn't want the joke to wear itself out.

I'll tackle this when I get home later, but glad to hear it's the first type!  Oh, and were you thinking male, female, huge?  🙂

Edited by biostem
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, biostem said:

I'll tackle this when I get home later, but glad to hear it's the first type!  Oh, and were you thinking male, female, huge?  🙂

Huge could be extra silly now that you mention it, but I already made her a minimum height female.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Rastenn said:

I want to make a Dark/Dark Defender but instead of being dark and gloomy I want to swing to the other extreme and be over-the-top bright and cheerful. So I've made RainbowKittySparkles, but I have no idea what to do for the costume. I futzed around on test but couldn't really get anywhere I was happy with. Please help? I'm open to anything so long as it fits the silly happy name.

I couldn't leave this one alone 😄. Ask and ye shall receive! 

rainbotkittysparklez.costume

• Thanks 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

8 hours ago, biostem said:

In the realm of started down the path of what was asked for but got distracted, I will leave this here:

HappyDark.thumb.jpg.ee5f8edaf4d5cea3416e346f098b62a2.jpg

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Rastenn said:

RainbowKittySparkles, but I have no idea what to do for the costume.

challenge accepted.. brb

matching the colors to the path aura took a minute (movement only). could go full body sparkles aura but i did just hands (heavy)

image.png.6de9a2ba4782658efabdd32899cd003d.pngimage.png.25beb069e2432fe1d30ab137b50e80c0.pngimage.png.9201b8c20aca564cd99ed0a2fff9dbe1.png

RSK.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Is there a female costume piece, either a belt or a skirt or some type of add on that acts like a bridal train or the like? I'm a guy so I don't really know what it's called but I could swear there was a longish option. For referrence, I've included a costume I'm trying to put together.

535497205_Screenshot2022-06-27154559.thumb.png.9abb3ae69bc115446b90cf5fa2c8dde3.png

There is a "Bridal" hairstyle that has a veil, but it doesn't work with the backpack.  There's also an option for a belt with a cloth ("Tech Knight -> Tech Knight Belt Cloth"), but it doesn't work with jackets.  One of the "Gunslinger" belt options has a hanging cloth, too, but it doesn't work with the backpack OR with jackets.
... that's pretty much it, as far as I know.

Edited by Shocktacular
  • Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!

Oh, ok.  It's usually "Gunslinger 3" under belt options.  You can't use it with backpacks or with jackets (like on the character you have pictured), but you CAN use it with Shirts.

Can you show us what you end up with?  I'm curious now... 😛 

Edited by Shocktacular

On 6/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, Echo Night said:

That's it! Thank you.

If you want to also color the inside of the "butt cape", set the colors, then tic the option to apply them to all pieces.  Yes, it'll also change the colors of all your other parts, but you can then uncheck it and recolor the other parts...

Edited by biostem
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I reeeeeeally wish they'd add a way to color the inside separately.  Same for the Tech Knight belt cloth.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

I reeeeeeally wish they'd add a way to color the inside separately.  Same for the Tech Knight belt cloth.

The tech already exists, since those options are available for capes, so YES, please!

On 6/28/2022 at 3:38 AM, Shocktacular said:

Can you show us what you end up with?  I'm curious now... 😛 

Wish I could've had at least kept the warp backpack as it would have played into how and where she got her powers from, but pretty happy with the way her costume turned out.

I guess this could be her social function outift and the other could be her battle costume.

Elektrix Zazz - Elec/Kin Corr

Elektrix Zazz.png

Elektrix Zazz back view.png

Edited by Echo Night
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later
7 hours ago, Rastenn said:

Can anyone tell me how to get this head? It's from the share your costume thread and it's close to what I want but I can't for the life of me figure out how they did it.

Looks to be Hats/Imperial Defense with Detail 2/Cybertech 3 using Supernatural Face 10

• Thanks 1