QueenBethari

Costume Request Thread!

Very nice, excellent infact! I do have a few more requests if it isn't too much trouble, One is for a SS/Inv Brute Villain Male, the other is for a fire villain or villainess, powerset up to you, another is for a radiation or poison themed villainess, possibly punk themed or based on this

Im sorry for asking soo much from all of you but I am an altaholic 😛

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 7:13 AM, MattL1222 said:

Very nice, excellent infact! I do have a few more requests if it isn't too much trouble, One is for a SS/Inv Brute Villain Male, the other is for a fire villain or villainess, powerset up to you, another is for a radiation or poison themed villainess, possibly punk themed or based on this

I got one of these costumes done. Here's the fire villainess, Princess Kamehameha!*

Kamehameha.thumb.PNG.0682393a6744a2465632dbe3fa73ce13.PNG

Kamehameha1.PNG.93ef250841d89ce1727716da4b91257a.PNG

Kamehameha.costume

*I think it might be kinda cool to play her as more of an anti-hero. This character's look is inspired by Liliuokalani, the last Hawaiian monarch. She is remembered for her valiant efforts to keep Hawaii's independence.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 1:13 PM, MattL1222 said:

In all fairness, that is one damn good costume (and character concept)! Do you mind if I use parts of it for an eventual poison-themed character? 😇

• Like 1

Reunion / Rune Ranger - Sleek Typhoon - Hardlaw - Brightburn - Ace Spade - Bowslinger - Powerjuice

Everlasting / Codename Reaper - Mr. Happy

I didnt make the costume, just an example of what I had in mind for a radiation/poison character

• Like 1