Ninja Run

Ashlocke

This is a small how-to Guide on how to Turn Ninja Run and Sprint into into a single click Travel power.

First create a folder off the main game folder called "ninjarun".

The reason I do this is because I have many binds, macros etc and I like keeping them separated into their respective folders rather than cluttering them all in the root folder.

Next you need to create 4 text files and in each text file simply paste the commands into each and save. Make sure the 4 files are in the "ninjarun" folder you created.

File #1 = nr1.txt

button4 "+ $$powexectoggleon Ninja Run$$bindloadfile .\ninjarun\nr2.txt"

File #2 = nr2.txt

button4 "+ $$powexectoggleon Sprint$$bindloadfile .\ninjarun\nr3.txt"

File #3 = nr3.txt

button4 "+ $$bindloadfile .\ninjarun\nr4.txt"

File #4 = nr4.txt

button4 "+ $$powexectoggleoff Ninja Run$$powexectoggleoff Sprint$$bindloadfile .\ninjarun\nr1.txt"

Now log into the game, and simply type: /bindloadfile .\ninjarun\nr1.txt

A few things I want to mention.

The above uses my mouse thumb button "button4" If you prefer to use a different key, simply replace "button4" with whatever key you prefer, such as "g" etc.

use "bindloadfilesilent" to eliminate the text spam on the screen if you don't want to see the text every time you use it. I prefer seeing the text personally so my bind returns the text to the chat window.

If you prefer to use Beast Run instead of Ninja Run, just replace the power name with that. It will work exactly the same.

That should be it, it's fairly straightforward.

Enjoy.

• Like 1