Oh you Beautiful Game - So Glad that you are Back

Kaliselia

City of Heroes was my very first MMORPG and love it from the first time that I got into it.

Sure I went off and did WoW as well but I was able to play both with equal enjoyment.

I do not remember what my old server was but my very first Hero was an Electric Blaster.

But in reality she was a pure out and out Blapper, because Electric just had the skills to bust Villain Bosses along with destroying large groups.

I use to drive my Defender buddy (Yellow Fever) crazy as we would grind large groups, since I would power up and turn on my Electric Field and jump right into the middle of a group and start blasting and blapping away. 

He would be busy keeping me alive if things went wrong (I.E. villain Controller) but we would run through group after group. 

But I have downloaded everything this morning and was in the process of creating my new Hero but I expect to be back in the game tonight.

I remember going to a Game Stop on the day that City of Heroes first released and how it caught my eye.  I had heard of "EverCrack" before, and Star Wars Galaxies seemed interesting, but CoH sold me on mmorpgs that day and completely changed the world of gaming for me.

My first character was Phoenix Wind, and she probably spent the majority of my first month flying around and healing new players in the low-level zones when they bit off more than they could chew.  Thus started my 15-year mmorpg career as a dedicated healer!

It's been a long wait, but I'm so stoked that this day is finally here.  Thank you guys very much!  Still downloading the game, but hope to be joining you all very soon!