Manifest download error

hutokaze

I'm able to reach the manifest.  Enter the above error into your browser's address bar and hit Enter.  An XML file should appear with mirror site locations for each file.

Things to try if you don't see it:

• Check that the computer is online.  Sounds dumb, but I've done this myself plenty of times.  If there's no Internet connectivity on it, it can't load in the first place.
  • Anti-virus programs may try to block Tequila.  Make sure the program is listed in your Antivirus app exemptions, as well as the Tequila install directory.  (Locations will vary, and anti-virus apps differ, so you'll need to look up help & support for your program.)
  • Make sure Tequila is installed in a directory OTHER than X:/Program Files, X:/Program Files (x32). 
  • Are you at a school or workplace?  Tequila may be blocked by software filtering or the network firewall.  If it's your own computer (laptop), try again when you get home.  If it's a school or work computer, make sure you have permission to run it in the first place.  (Don't get in trouble over an online game, in other words.)
  • Contact your ISP.  This is very unlikely, but some ISPs restrict games, video and media use on lower-priced plans.  If not, check to see if they're blocking the website or game server unintentionally (or otherwise).

Inactive account.