More specific audio sliders

TG BrainFog

Hi folks! I don't know if I'm the only one (I doubt it), but I often have a hard time hearing very specific things in-game. First is the sound of glowies in missions. I can walk right past them half of the time, depending on what powerset my character happens to have that makes noise. The second is the "chirp" of chat messages in groups and leagues. There are explosions happening all over the place, and it can be really hard to hear that little tone over all of the chaos. 

I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice to be able to make adjustments to more specific audio elements in the game. Maybe to be able to turn power effect audio down or turn chat audio or objective audio up. I know there are some ways to replace specific audio files to make them more audible, but I'd rather be able to keep the elements as they are, and just adjust their volume more specifically. 

Maybe not at the top of anyone's priority list, but is a QoL change that would really be a big help to a lot of players. Thanks for the time!