Lost character?

uwuMal

Hiya!

When the Excelsior server first launched, I made a character Mal on it as a Mutation Blaster like the one I had on Torchbearer. My game crashed as I completed customization, and relogging showed the character missing. When I

logged back in and tried to remake the character, the name Mal was taken. I can't find anyone else who took it using /who - is the character stuck in some way, or did someone else get to it? Thanks!

You're not lost.  Had this same issue the other day.  You can delete your Mal and then remake it.  Unless someone nabs the name in the five seconds it takes between deleting and renaming, you should be fine.

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

You're not lost.  Had this same issue the other day.  You can delete your Mal and then remake it.  Unless someone nabs the name in the five seconds it takes between deleting and renaming, you should be fine.

From what I understand, he's not seeing the toon in his character list.

^This. The toon is missing, so I think someone may have snagged the name - I'm mostly just looking for a way to search a character by name, and see if it's someone else's