A couple extremely self-serving costume piece requests

I will use an AI-generated character artwork to illustrate what I mean with some of them.

1. Headphones as an accessory piece. Ideally in the Ears slot (to not compete with the Detail 1 slot) and a version "stowed" around the neck in the Detail 2 slot. We technically have the Ear Muffs and the Arena Headset as options, but nothing really looking like regular modern headphones.

2. "Armored" shoulder pieces that go from the upper arm to the elbow (perhaps with a secondary color piece covering part of the arm above the elbow itself). Barbarian Leather kind of has the geometry I'm thinking of, but not the texture

3. In general, more female Tops With Skin patterns and / or Chest Detail pieces that allow bare midriffs while covering more than a bikini. Right now most are either the former or go over the whole torso, there's just a handful that do anything in-between: Clockwork (only covering chest front), Celestial Armor 1 and the Black Knight piece (which is super bulky and difficult to re-theme to anything else)

4. More tight collar-like options in Head Detail 2 slot. Currently some of the Gunslinger pieces kind of work, but a more generic piece would be great.

image.png.2273d4967b9de8768b6e36956ba6c0a0.png

• Like 2