Issue with Pinscher in Dr. Francois Striga mish (through Ouro)

Hey folks - 

Today running through the last mission for Dr. Francois in Striga (through Ouro) - I was tasked with finding a number of crates on a cargo ship, then a pop up rescue Pinscher add on task after all crates were located.

I got to the last area of the last big room on the ship and found that Pinscher was now targettable and being a rather punchy individual, well, she got punched out. Once I defeated her and her guards, mission text changed to only - board ship - which was the initial task upon receiving the mish. I jumped about a bunch, cleared the final room and then posed a ? on the help channel.

Folks said a couple of times lately, chars that shouldn't be killable, have become killable, and now that's why the mish would not complete. Turns out hitting someone I was meant to rescue wasn't helpful.

GM Crumpet popped in after submitting a ticket, we cleared the entire map just to see if that was maybe an objective - but it was not. Crumpet completed the mish for me tho - btw - help on this mmo is truly astounding - and all's well.

But - I did want to let folks know that this issue happened and help channel folks said it has happened lately to others too.

Anyhow - thanks. And SAVE people you are meant to save!

• Thanks 1