The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Essence Transfer: Global Heal questions

First off, is it broke? If thats the case then everything else here is pointless lol

Second and most importantly, where should I put it on a WS to get the most out of it? I perused through some builds and I found it in two different places, Dark Detonation and Dark Extraction. DD makes sense for a proc from what I remember (the higher the activation time... or was it recharge?) and I'd imagine the AoE of DD would give it more chances to fire off... but I could be wrong.

I'd guess there must be a reason people are putting it in DE though, unless they're mistaken.

Third, it says "Global" in the name, but on the Wiki it's listed as a proc... Well, which is it?! LOL

I need to respec my WS but I'm not sure where to put this thing lol

Are you looking for Ultramode style, candy coated enhancements and powers?

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!

(they're also in the City Mod installer)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LKN-351 said:

First off, is it broke? 

Second and most importantly, where should I put it on a WS to get the most out of it?

Third, it says "Global" in the name, but on the Wiki it's listed as a proc... Well, which is it?! LOL

(i) Nope

(ii) It doesn't matter much, because...

(iii) It works as a Set Bonus. So as long as you have that enhancement slotted somewhere on your build, all of your powers will get a chance to heal you; not just the power it's slotted in. The activation rate within the set bonus itself is listed as a flat value - 12% for the regular ATO and 18% for the superior... meaning that it doesn't function as a "Proc" under the hood and won't care about recharge slotting in your attack powers. Compare that with the VEAT ATO's set bonus (which does function as a proc and does care about recharge slotting in your attack powers!). However bear in mind that each time you 'zone' you'll need to activate the power you have this ATO slotted in before the Set Bonus actually starts working. Personally my 'Shade has it in Ebon Eye so that I don't need to explode any corpses before it first starts to trigger and it's usable regardless of whether I'm in Human or Nova form.

If you're trying to gain extra self-healing on a Warshade, I'd also consider slotting Power Transfer Procs in your Form Powers and Stamina; plus a Panacea Proc in Health.

[EDIT] - Found the patch note that fixed the bugs people were having with it expiring etc - see here . I know it can still be a little buggy sometimes if you slot it in a power that has a native activate period, so regular "Clicky" attacks are fine but maybe steer clear of sticking it in toggles such as Orbiting Death.

• Essence Transfer Proc:
    • Now works the same as the Stalker's Assassin's Mark proc (must use the power it's slotted in once to grant the global enhancement, but now it will persist instead of expiring after 10s)
    • The Heal no longer scales by enemy combat level

Edited by Maelwys
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hmph, interesting. When I posted this I couldn't remember where I had it, turns out I have it in Dark Extraction but I'm going to move it to a main attack power instead.

Its human only that I've ran since live, its not built but I've put some set IOs in here and there. Currently I have 2 Miracles and 2 Numis, each one with the proc as well as a Power Transfer proc in stamina. Between all of that and Stygian Circle I don't have health or end issues.

Thanks.

Edited by LKN-351

Are you looking for Ultramode style, candy coated enhancements and powers?

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!

(they're also in the City Mod installer)